Bernie Sanders Slams Biden’s ‘Totally Absurd’ Israel Policy: ‘You Can’t Reconcile It’

The radical left Jews are the worst. I know one who is marching around with the pro-palestinian antisemites as they yell “Death to Jews!”

Wholesale slaughter of civilians. No penny ante retail slaughter shit. And Biden is enabling it.

I can't believe he gets no gratitude from Netanyahu's supporters in the US.

Wholesale?
If I wanted to slaughter the Arabs in Gaza, I could have killed 100,000 the first day.

Palestinians HAVE a homeland in the West Bank and Gaza, should they vote in Ohio too?
That's the point, you absolute fuckwit. Read up on homelands>

Wholesale?
If I wanted to slaughter the Arabs in Gaza, I could have killed 100,000 the first day.
Yeah. 5% is wholesale. But what confuses me is I've seen no gratitude from you for Joe's Gaza policy, even though you support enabling genocide. What's the deal there?

The Gaza Strip suffered massive civilian casualties from Israeli bombardment.[57][58] As of 29 February, the Gaza Health Ministry reports that at least 30,000 Palestinians[59] (including over 10,000 minors) have been killed, over 70,000 injured,[60][61] and 10,000 are missing under rubble,[59] totaling over 110,000 casualties since the war began, which is about 5% of Gaza's 2.3 million population.

Last edited:
Yeah. 5% is wholesale. But what confuses me is I've seen no gratitude from you for Joe's Gaza policy, even though you support enabling genocide. What's the deal there?

The Gaza Strip suffered massive civilian casualties from Israeli bombardment.[57][58] As of 29 February, the Gaza Health Ministry reports that at least 30,000 Palestinians[59] (including over 10,000 minors) have been killed, over 70,000 injured,[60][61] and 10,000 are missing under rubble,[59] totaling over 110,000 casualties since the war began, which is about 5% of Gaza's 2.3 million population.

Yeah. 5% is wholesale.

30,000, according to the terrorists, in over 5 months isn't 5% or wholesale.

But what confuses me is I've seen no gratitude from you for Joe's Gaza policy,

Joe is a weak, useless twat.

even though you support enabling genocide.

Worst genocide ever.
I could have killed 100,000 Arabs the first day. 1,000,000 the first month.

Forum List

Back