Clint Eastwood Will Mop The Floor With Obama's Ass Tonight

380296_452706711422106_100000483422899_1655222_1485766069_n.jpg

Hope he repeats that at the convention.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RucEg1-7Sx0]CHUCK NORRIS - ERA detergent commercial (R Rated) - YouTube[/ame]

Gonna be epic...

Is Clint Eastwood angling for his own political run?

I wonder what Romney will say... I bet it will be "We Can Do Better" But I would not want a bunch of people yelling that while holding a sign with my name on it:lol:

You should change your name to pointlesstroll.

It would better reflect your posts

Oh man you are funny and intelligent... so glad that my taxes paid for you medicare Grand Pa but you don't want to help with anybodies education. The greatest generation my ASS... more like the most self serving generation...

I wonder what Romney will say... I bet it will be "We Can Do Better" But I would not want a bunch of people yelling that while holding a sign with my name on it:lol:

Oh man you are funny and intelligent... so glad that my taxes paid for you medicare Grand Pa but you don't want to help with anybodies education. The greatest generation my ASS... more like the most self serving generation...

How much taxes do you pay on gummy bears and energy drinks kid?

How much taxes do you pay on gummy bears and energy drinks kid?

I would have made 200K last year but almost half went to help lame folks like you collect unemployment and post junk online.

You call me stupid and then spell anybody like that?

We don't need anymore trolls jackass.

Fuck off

380296_452706711422106_100000483422899_1655222_1485766069_n.jpg

Hope he repeats that at the convention.

Considering the currently dismal state of the nation, I would hope even gays would have the sense to put all that nonsense on the back burner for a minute.

...I know, wishful thinking.

You put your civil rights on the back burner first....then, we'll think about it.

:lol::lol::lol:
By all means, chase your right to gay marriage all the way to political obscurity.
Whatever I can do to aid your efforts to illustrate your irrelevance, you have my full support.

Forum List

Back