Clint Eastwood Will Mop The Floor With Obama's Ass Tonight

i love it when you people talk dirty to each other.....this is probably how it is on the floor of Congress.... .it just reminds me why both parties suck..

At the convention there was no announcement but this started playing over the speakers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQGGQ-FCe_w]The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Theme - YouTube[/ame]

Meaning Clint Eastwood is in the house.

So, who is the one most likely to be considered worth listening to, Clint Eastwood talking about the economy or Eva Longoria begging for money to pay for free contraception for college girls?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvtrpe6BKl0]Gov. Susana Martinez: In America, Everything is Possible - YouTube[/ame]

1:38

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to this. I've got radios all over the place including the garden.

I swear my tomatoes adore Laura Ingram. Needless to say I only have conservative veggies.:D

Clint is just going to rock. I know it. He really passionately endorsed Romney. Tonight is going to be amazing.

I'm really looking forward to this. I've got radios all over the place including the garden.

I swear my tomatoes adore Laura Ingram. Needless to say I only have conservative veggies.:D

Clint is just going to rock. I know it. He really passionately endorsed Romney. Tonight is going to be amazing.

Marco Marco Marco

Passionately? You must not get much passion if you think the words "I think the country needs a boost." falls into the "passionate" category.

yawn.gif
yawn.gif
yawn.gif
yawn.gif
yawn.gif
yawn.gif
yawn.gif
yawn.gif
yawn.gif

It will be interesting to hear his thoughts. He's had a great career and doesn't need anyone's approval. People like that usually have the courage to speak the truth regardless of the consequences......

Gonna be epic...

Hope you're right but I tend to think Brett Bier nailed it earlier today when he said that 6 minutes for Eastwood, considering his typically few words, is about 5 minutes 30 seconds more than he'll need to make his point.
Hope the remaining 5.5 minutes doesn't leave me wondering if my dog's food bowl is full.

Clint Eastwood is an amazing actor and director and a mayor elected with 72% of the vote.

Sorry, but Eastwood is no Dirty Harry....

Mehhh...

These Hollywood a-holes opinions usually means nill to me, and this one will be no different.

I bet he voted for Obama in '08 :eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

:clap2:

Forum List

Back