Church to burn Qurans on 9/11

He said they would hang him in the south. Real Christian, isn't it?
yet you leave THIS off " in front of some of the more red neck congregations"

btw, i disagree with him on that statement
it would be only someone that was totally ignorant of the teachings of Christ that would do such a thing

Excuse me. Red neck Christians would kill him. Happy now?
still wrong
RED NECKS
not being christians

yet you leave THIS off " in front of some of the more red neck congregations"

btw, i disagree with him on that statement
it would be only someone that was totally ignorant of the teachings of Christ that would do such a thing

still wrong
RED NECKS
not being christians

Nonsense. There are Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka killing people. There is nothing Buddhist about killing.

Red necks who call themselves Christian are Christian. Just not in the true sense of the teachings anymore than Sri Lankan monks are Buddhist.

still wrong
RED NECKS
not being christians

Nonsense. There are Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka killing people. There is nothing Buddhist about killing.

Red necks who call themselves Christian are Christian. Just not in the true sense of the teachings anymore than Sri Lankan monks are Buddhist.
i agree, those monks are not acting like buddhists
we already HAD this discussion

There's a difference between murder and terrorism. Look it up.

What's the definition of terrorism?

purposly targeting civilians in order to instill terror in the population with the goal of getting the population to capitulate with the demands of the terrorists.....

like blowing up the madrid train station and spain withdrawing its troops.....

or blowing up busses in britian....

or flying airplanes into office buildings....

or blowing up airplanes over scotland....

or killing people at the olympics.....

or fans watching a soccer match.....

or people hiking through the mountians...

terrorists don't have the balls to attack armed folks.....they tend to get killed

purposly targeting civilians in order to instill terror in the population with the goal of getting the population to capitulate with the demands of the terrorists.....

What a positively wonderful definition. I couldn't have put it in more accurate terms myself. This got me thinking - none of the terrorist attacks you mentioned quite measure up to this one:

Hiroshima.jpg

What a positively wonderful definition. I couldn't have put it in more accurate terms myself. This got me thinking - none of the terrorist attacks you mentioned quite measure up to this one:

Hiroshima.jpg
holy shit
Hiroshima was a military target

Hiroshima.jpg
holy shit

If that was the case, it goes without saying that military installations could easily have been destroyed using more precise methods of attack. Civilians were killed on purpose.

7. Psychological Factors in Target Selection

A. It was agreed that psychological factors in the target selection were of great importance. Two aspects of this are (1) obtaining the greatest psychological effect against Japan and (2) making the initial use sufficiently spectacular for the importance of the weapon to be internationally recognized when publicity on it is released.

B. In this respect...Hiroshima has the advantage of being such a size and with possible focusing from nearby mountains that a large fraction of the city may be destroyed...

- Minutes of the second meeting of the Target Committee
Los Alamos, May 10-11, 1945​

Do you also consider the Pentagon a military target?

Hiroshima.jpg
holy shit

If that was the case, it goes without saying that military installations could easily have been destroyed using more precise methods of attack. Civilians were killed on purpose.
7. Psychological Factors in Target Selection

A. It was agreed that psychological factors in the target selection were of great importance. Two aspects of this are (1) obtaining the greatest psychological effect against Japan and (2) making the initial use sufficiently spectacular for the importance of the weapon to be internationally recognized when publicity on it is released.

B. In this respect...Hiroshima has the advantage of being such a size and with possible focusing from nearby mountains that a large fraction of the city may be destroyed...

- Minutes of the second meeting of the Target Committee
Los Alamos, May 10-11, 1945​
Do you also consider the Pentagon a military target?
yet it took a 2nd bomb to get them to surrender

and yes, the Pentagon was a military target
however, there is some debate as to if that was the primary target or a secondary one

Hiroshima.jpg

that was the greatest day in American history.

Forum List

Back