Zone1 Lukewarmness Christians the last church

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Examine Yourself!

images-48.jpg

Phil 2:3-5 Doing nothing through envy or pride, but with low thoughts of self-let everyone take others to be better than himself; Not looking everyone to his private good, but keeping in mind the things of others. Let this mind be in you, which was in Christ Jesus,

Phil 1:15-17 Though some are preaching Christ out of envy and competition, others do it out of a good heart: These do it from love, conscious that I am responsible for the cause of the good news: But those are preaching Christ in a spirit of competition, not from their hearts, but with the purpose of giving me pain in my prison.

2 Cor 1:12 For our glory is in this, in the knowledge which we have that our way of life in the world, and most of all concerning you, has been holy and true in the eyes of God; not in the wisdom of the flesh, but in the grace of God.

Titus 1:9-10 Keeping to the true word of the teaching, so that he may be able to give comfort by right teaching and overcome the doubters' arguments. For there are men who are not ruled by law; foolish talkers, false teachers, especially those of the circumcision,

Phil 1:16-17 These do it from love, conscious that I am responsible for the cause of the good news: But those are preaching Christ in a spirit of competition, not from their hearts, with the purpose of giving me pain in my prison.

(mean Discerning the Body of Christ! causing stagnation)

1 Cor 12:26-29 And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.
Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually.
And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healing, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues.
Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles?

2 Cor 12:20 For I have a fear that, when I come, you may not be answering to my desire, and that I may not be responding to yours; that there may be fighting, hate, angry feeling, divisions, evil talk about others, secrets, thoughts of pride, outbursts against authority.

Prov 30:11-14 There is a generation who put a curse on their father and do not give a blessing to their mother. There is a generation who seem to themselves to be free from sin but are not washed from their unclean ways. There is a generation, O how full of pride are their eyes! O how their brows are lifted up!
There is a generation whose teeth are like swords, their strong teeth like knives, for the destruction of the poor from the earth, and of those who are in need from among men.

Prov 11:24-26 A man may give freely, and still, his wealth will be increased; and another may keep back more than is right, but only comes to be in need. He who gives blessing will be made fat, but the curser will himself be cursed. The people will curse him who keeps back grain, but a blessing will be on the head of him who lets them have it for a price.

1 Cor 11:27-34 If then, anyone takes the bread or the cup of the Lord in the wrong spirit, he will be responsible for the body and blood of the Lord. But let no man take of the bread and the cup without testing himself. For a man puts himself in danger, if he takes part in the holy meal without being conscious that it is the Lord's body. For this cause, a number of you are feeble and ill, and a number are dead. But if we were true judges of ourselves, punishment would not come to us. But if punishment does come, it is sent by the Lord, so that we may be safe when the world is judged. So then, my brothers, when you come together to the holy meal of the Lord, let there be waiting for one another. If any man requires food, let him take his meal in his house; so that you may not come together to your damage. And the rest I will put in order when I come.

Malachi 3: 16 - 18 Then those in whom was the fear of the Lord had talked together: and the Lord gave ear, and it was recorded in a book to be kept in mind before him, for those who had the fear of the Lord and gave thought to his name. And they will be mine, says the Lord, in the day when I make them my special property; and I will have mercy on them as a man has mercy on his son who is his servant. Then you will again see how the upright man is different from the sinner, and the servant of God from him who is not.

1 Tim 3:1-7 This is a true saying, A man desiring the position of a Bishop has a desire for a good work. The Bishop, then, is to be a man of good name, the husband of one wife, self-controlled, serious-minded, having respect for order, opening his house freely to guests, a ready teacher; Not quickly moved to wrath or blows, but gentle; no fighter, no lover of money; Ruling his house well, having his children under control with all serious behavior; (For if a man has not the art of ruling his house, how will he take care of the church of God?) Not one newly taken into the church, for fear that, through his high opinion of himself, he may come into the same sin as the Evil One. And he is to have a good name among those outside the church, so that nothing may be said against him, and he may not be taken by the designs of the Evil One.

Who has Authority over God’s Church?
The Book of Acts begins in Jerusalem with the disciples huddled in a room on the Day of Pentecost.
Then the Holy Spirit came upon them and authorized them to be His witnesses.
The rest of the Acts describe the ripple effect of that great event. Jesus’ followers first witnessed the world.

Acts 4:19-20 But Peter and John in answer said to them, It is for you to say if it is right in the eyes of God to give attention to you more than to God:
For it is not possible for us to keep from saying what we have seen and have knowledge of. And when they had said sharper words to them, they let them go, not seeing what punishment they might give them, because of the people; for all men were giving praise to God for what had taken place.

When human authority rejects God’s authority, it becomes twisted and loses its right to demand compliance
(Acts 4: 5:29). From the beginning, God’s people have resisted any command that was against God’s will.

Matt 28:18-20 All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth. Go then, and make disciples of all the nations, giving them baptism in the name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit: Teaching them to keep all the rules which I have given you: and see, I am ever with you, even to the end of the world.

Phil 2:9-11 For this reason God has put him in the highest place and has given to him the name which is greater than every name; 1So that at the name of Jesus every knee may be bent, of those in heaven and those on earth and those in the underworld, And that every tongue may give witness that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Heb 2:4-9 (KJV) God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak. But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honor, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Zech 3:6-7 And the angel of the Lord made a statement to Joshua, and said, These are the words of the Lord of armies: If you will go in my ways and keep what I have put in your care, then you will be judge over my Temple and have the care of my house, and I will give you the right to come in among those who are there.

Joshua was decommissioned as the nation’s high priest. For his faithfulness, he was promised the privilege of exercising authority over God’s temple-My house and its courts.

The spirit of Lukewarmness causes spiritual lethargy and stunts our growth. It results in insincere worship of God the Father, mediocre service, and indifference to the suffering of others.

Rev 3:15-18 (NKJV) I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or hot.
So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and require nothing'--and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked--I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.

R-40.jpg
Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,
each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is.
If anyone's work which he has built on endures, he will receive a reward.
If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he will be saved, yet so as through fire.
Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become

Examine Yourself!

images-48.jpg

Phil 2:3-5 Doing nothing through envy or pride, but with low thoughts of self-let everyone take others to be better than himself; Not looking everyone to his private good, but keeping in mind the things of others. Let this mind be in you, which was in Christ Jesus,

Phil 1:15-17 Though some are preaching Christ out of envy and competition, others do it out of a good heart: These do it from love, conscious that I am responsible for the cause of the good news: But those are preaching Christ in a spirit of competition, not from their hearts, but with the purpose of giving me pain in my prison.

2 Cor 1:12 For our glory is in this, in the knowledge which we have that our way of life in the world, and most of all concerning you, has been holy and true in the eyes of God; not in the wisdom of the flesh, but in the grace of God.

Titus 1:9-10 Keeping to the true word of the teaching, so that he may be able to give comfort by right teaching and overcome the doubters' arguments. For there are men who are not ruled by law; foolish talkers, false teachers, especially those of the circumcision,

Phil 1:16-17 These do it from love, conscious that I am responsible for the cause of the good news: But those are preaching Christ in a spirit of competition, not from their hearts, with the purpose of giving me pain in my prison.

(mean Discerning the Body of Christ! causing stagnation)

1 Cor 12:26-29 And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.
Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually.
And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healing, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues.
Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles?

2 Cor 12:20 For I have a fear that, when I come, you may not be answering to my desire, and that I may not be responding to yours; that there may be fighting, hate, angry feeling, divisions, evil talk about others, secrets, thoughts of pride, outbursts against authority.

Prov 30:11-14 There is a generation who put a curse on their father and do not give a blessing to their mother. There is a generation who seem to themselves to be free from sin but are not washed from their unclean ways. There is a generation, O how full of pride are their eyes! O how their brows are lifted up!
There is a generation whose teeth are like swords, their strong teeth like knives, for the destruction of the poor from the earth, and of those who are in need from among men.

Prov 11:24-26 A man may give freely, and still, his wealth will be increased; and another may keep back more than is right, but only comes to be in need. He who gives blessing will be made fat, but the curser will himself be cursed. The people will curse him who keeps back grain, but a blessing will be on the head of him who lets them have it for a price.

1 Cor 11:27-34 If then, anyone takes the bread or the cup of the Lord in the wrong spirit, he will be responsible for the body and blood of the Lord. But let no man take of the bread and the cup without testing himself. For a man puts himself in danger, if he takes part in the holy meal without being conscious that it is the Lord's body. For this cause, a number of you are feeble and ill, and a number are dead. But if we were true judges of ourselves, punishment would not come to us. But if punishment does come, it is sent by the Lord, so that we may be safe when the world is judged. So then, my brothers, when you come together to the holy meal of the Lord, let there be waiting for one another. If any man requires food, let him take his meal in his house; so that you may not come together to your damage. And the rest I will put in order when I come.

Malachi 3: 16 - 18 Then those in whom was the fear of the Lord had talked together: and the Lord gave ear, and it was recorded in a book to be kept in mind before him, for those who had the fear of the Lord and gave thought to his name. And they will be mine, says the Lord, in the day when I make them my special property; and I will have mercy on them as a man has mercy on his son who is his servant. Then you will again see how the upright man is different from the sinner, and the servant of God from him who is not.

1 Tim 3:1-7 This is a true saying, A man desiring the position of a Bishop has a desire for a good work. The Bishop, then, is to be a man of good name, the husband of one wife, self-controlled, serious-minded, having respect for order, opening his house freely to guests, a ready teacher; Not quickly moved to wrath or blows, but gentle; no fighter, no lover of money; Ruling his house well, having his children under control with all serious behavior; (For if a man has not the art of ruling his house, how will he take care of the church of God?) Not one newly taken into the church, for fear that, through his high opinion of himself, he may come into the same sin as the Evil One. And he is to have a good name among those outside the church, so that nothing may be said against him, and he may not be taken by the designs of the Evil One.

Who has Authority over God’s Church?

The Book of Acts begins in Jerusalem with the disciples huddled in a room on the Day of Pentecost.

Then the Holy Spirit came upon them and authorized them to be His witnesses.

The rest of the Acts describe the ripple effect of that great event. Jesus’ followers first witnessed the world.

Acts 4:19-20 But Peter and John in answer said to them, It is for you to say if it is right in the eyes of God to give attention to you more than to God: For it is not possible for us to keep from saying what we have seen and have knowledge of. And when they had said sharper words to them, they let them go, not seeing what punishment they might give them, because of the people; for all men were giving praise to God for what had taken place.

When human authority rejects God’s authority, it becomes twisted and loses its right to demand compliance (Acts 4: 5:29). From the beginning, God’s people have resisted any command that was against God’s will.

Matt 28:18-20 All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth. Go then, and make disciples of all the nations, giving them baptism in the name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit: Teaching them to keep all the rules which I have given you: and see, I am ever with you, even to the end of the world.

Phil 2:9-11 For this reason God has put him in the highest place and has given to him the name which is greater than every name; 1So that at the name of Jesus every knee may be bent, of those in heaven and those on earth and those in the underworld, And that every tongue may give witness that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Heb 2:4-9 (KJV) God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak. But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honor, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Zech 3:6-7 And the angel of the Lord made a statement to Joshua, and said, These are the words of the Lord of armies: If you will go in my ways and keep what I have put in your care, then you will be judge over my Temple and have the care of my house, and I will give you the right to come in among those who are there.

Joshua was decommissioned as the nation’s high priest. For his faithfulness, he was promised the privilege of exercising authority over God’s temple-My house and its courts.

The spirit of Lukewarmness causes spiritual lethargy and stunts our growth. It results in insincere worship of God the Father, mediocre service, and indifference to the suffering of others.

Rev 3:15-18 (NKJV) I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or hot.

So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.

Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and require nothing'--and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked--I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.

R-40.jpg

Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,
each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is.
If anyone's work which he has built on endures, he will receive a reward.
If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he will be saved, yet so as through fire.
Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become
All of that and you still don't know how to recognize if someone has the authority to do the work of Christ.

All of that and you still don't know how to recognize if someone has the authority to do the work of Christ.
Who is the Christ? or the Son of Man!
John 1:1-5 (KJV) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was true in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; without him was not anything made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Men cannot comprehend who is Christ Jesus or women

John 10:14-15 (NKJV) I am the good shepherd; I know My sheep and am known by My own.
As the Father knows Me, even so, I know the Father; I lay down My life for the sheep.

John 10:7 (NKJV) Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.

Luke 11:9-10 (NKJV) "So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened

John 10:30 (NKJV) I and My Father are one."

John 12:45 (NKJV) And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me.

John 20:29 (NKJV) Jesus said to him, "Thomas because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Matthew 5:8 (NKJV) Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.

John 8:12 (NKJV) Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

John 14:6-7 (NKJV) Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."

John 14:6 (NKJV) Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 6:44 (NKJV) No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; I will raise him at the last day.

Matthew 16:13-16 (NKJV) When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, "Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?"
So they said, "Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets."
He told them, "But who do you say I am?"
Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

Is a Christ action consistent with, who the son of the living God the Father is?

John 8:29 (NKJV) And He who sent Me is with Me.

The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him."

John 10:10 (NKJV) The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly.

Isaiah 55:6-8 (NKJV) Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD.

John 10:35 (NKJV) If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),

1 John 2:2 (NKJV) And He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.

1 John 4:10 (NKJV) In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

1 John 4:10 (NKJV) In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

John 10:18 (NKJV) No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have the power to lay it down, and I have the power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father."

John 6:38 (NKJV) For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

What was Christ’s relationship to God the Father-Abba?

Genesis 1:26 (NKJV) Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness

1 John 5:7-9 (NKJV) For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son.

John 16:12-15 (NKJV) I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

1 John 4:6 (NKJV) We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this, we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

John 1:7-9 (NKJV) This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe.
He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

1 John 5:6 (NKJV) This is He who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ; not only by water but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness because the Spirit is truth.

1 John 5:8 (NKJV) And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

John 3:6 (NKJV) That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

The Holy Spirit

John 14:16 (NKJV) And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--

John 16:7-8 (NKJV) Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and judgment:

John 14:17 (NKJV) The Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

John 14:26 (NKJV) But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Luke 11:13 (NKJV) If you, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"

Who is the Christ? or the Son of Man!
John 1:1-5 (KJV) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was true in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; without him was not anything made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Men cannot comprehend who is Christ Jesus or women

John 10:14-15 (NKJV) I am the good shepherd; I know My sheep and am known by My own.
As the Father knows Me, even so, I know the Father; I lay down My life for the sheep.

John 10:7 (NKJV) Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.

Luke 11:9-10 (NKJV) "So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened

John 10:30 (NKJV) I and My Father are one."

John 12:45 (NKJV) And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me.

John 20:29 (NKJV) Jesus said to him, "Thomas because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Matthew 5:8 (NKJV) Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.

John 8:12 (NKJV) Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

John 14:6-7 (NKJV) Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."

John 14:6 (NKJV) Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 6:44 (NKJV) No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; I will raise him at the last day.

Matthew 16:13-16 (NKJV) When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, "Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?"
So they said, "Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets."
He told them, "But who do you say I am?"
Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

Is a Christ action consistent with, who the son of the living God the Father is?

John 8:29 (NKJV) And He who sent Me is with Me.

The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him."

John 10:10 (NKJV) The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly.

Isaiah 55:6-8 (NKJV) Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD.

John 10:35 (NKJV) If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),

1 John 2:2 (NKJV) And He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.

John 10:18 (NKJV) No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have the power to lay it down, and I have the power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father."

John 6:38 (NKJV) For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

What was Christ’s relationship to God the Father-Abba?

Genesis 1:26 (NKJV) Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness

1 John 5:7-9 (NKJV) For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son.

John 16:12-15 (NKJV) I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

1 John 4:6 (NKJV) We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this, we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

John 1:7-9 (NKJV) This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe.
He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

1 John 5:6 (NKJV) This is He who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ; not only by water but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness because the Spirit is truth.

1 John 5:8 (NKJV) And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.

John 3:6 (NKJV) That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

The Holy Spirit

John 14:16 (NKJV) And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--

John 16:7-8 (NKJV) Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and judgment:

John 14:17 (NKJV) The Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

John 14:26 (NKJV) But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Luke 11:13 (NKJV) If you, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"
All of that an you still don’t understand authority. The power of God is his priesthood. The priesthood is the power of God given to man to do his work. Without it, we do the work of ourselves and of the devil. To use the Priesthood requires authority from God through his servants the male Prophets. With that authority, men and women are given the opportunity to bless mankind and do God’s work.

All of that an you still don’t understand authority. The power of God is his priesthood. The priesthood is the power of God given to man to do his work. Without it, we do the work of ourselves and of the devil. To use the Priesthood requires authority from God through his servants the male Prophets. With that authority, men and women are given the opportunity to bless mankind and do God’s work.
that's your opinion

R (100).gif
everyone has one :huddle:

b00abc118cf17adddeb36e0a333aa02e.gif

but please by all means enlighten me

Forum List

Back