Church to burn Qurans on 9/11

Obama was celebrating a Muslim month event in the whitehouse, when he made the approval of the mosque statement. He will not even celebrate the Day of Prayer in the whitehouse!!! He is absolutely out of control, and many Americans are like frogs in water that is almost at a boil and don't even know it.

He is making a statement that the people need to listen to. That statement is not FOR AMERICANS!

Hey Stupidd33, you DO realize that Obama isn't the first to hold a Ramadan celebration in the White House, right?

It's been done since Clinton, which means Bush Jr. held one at the White House as well.

So, you don't want to debate? Cool. Then you can go out and play with the rest of the children your age at the park.

BTW, He is the first to allow that and also not have the National Day of Prayer breakfast, and to end that practice. He is not an American, he is a terrorist. My opinion, his opinion may be different. It is still a free country even if he doesn't belong here.

Obama was celebrating a Muslim month event in the whitehouse, when he made the approval of the mosque statement. He will not even celebrate the Day of Prayer in the whitehouse!!! He is absolutely out of control, and many Americans are like frogs in water that is almost at a boil and don't even know it.

He is making a statement that the people need to listen to. That statement is not FOR AMERICANS!

Hey Stupidd33, you DO realize that Obama isn't the first to hold a Ramadan celebration in the White House, right?

It's been done since Clinton, which means Bush Jr. held one at the White House as well.

So, you don't want to debate? Cool. Then you can go out and play with the rest of the children your age at the park.

BTW, He is the first to allow that and also not have the National Day of Prayer breakfast, and to end that practice. He is not an American, he is a terrorist. My opinion, his opinion may be different. It is still a free country even if he doesn't belong here.

Are you a conservative?

You know... Thomas Jefferson was the first to have a presidential iftar. That's the fast breaking meal during Ramadan.

You know the funniest thing about this whole Quran burning day thing... burning a Quran is the proper way of disposing of it religiously speaking. The only thing offensive about this event is it's hateful intention, not the action itself.

I've been in a pretty long email conversation with two the preachers at this mosque. They seem utterly incapable of understanding even the most basic of critical analysis. For example, if you ask them what "Islam is of the Devil" means they'll pull out some Bible verse about any false message is of the Devil, and since Islam does not accept Jesus as Lord and Savior it is of the Devil. If you carry that to it's natural conclusion and ask if Judaism or Hinduism are of the Devil, they dodge and won't answer.

The only thing offensive abnout the Mosque being build as planned is the hateful intent, not the building of a Mosque.

I believe there are a lot of things that are of the devil, but this is not something that is said usually by mainstream Christianity, or other religions. It is also not the reason for my desire to burn the Quran. I only want to make a statement that I personally dissapprove of the building of the Mosque where they want to build it. So far I haven't gotten a Quran, and I cannot afford to go out and buy one just to burn. I don't think it is disrespectful to burn it for the reasons stated, however I do believe it is disrespectful to chop off people's heads just because they are sharing their faith.

You know... Thomas Jefferson was the first to have a presidential iftar. That's the fast breaking meal during Ramadan.

You know the funniest thing about this whole Quran burning day thing... burning a Quran is the proper way of disposing of it religiously speaking. The only thing offensive about this event is it's hateful intention, not the action itself.

I've been in a pretty long email conversation with two the preachers at this mosque. They seem utterly incapable of understanding even the most basic of critical analysis. For example, if you ask them what "Islam is of the Devil" means they'll pull out some Bible verse about any false message is of the Devil, and since Islam does not accept Jesus as Lord and Savior it is of the Devil. If you carry that to it's natural conclusion and ask if Judaism or Hinduism are of the Devil, they dodge and won't answer.

The only thing offensive abnout the Mosque being build as planned is the hateful intent, not the building of a Mosque.

I believe there are a lot of things that are of the devil, but this is not something that is said usually by mainstream Christianity, or other religions. It is also not the reason for my desire to burn the Quran. I only want to make a statement that I personally dissapprove of the building of the Mosque where they want to build it. So far I haven't gotten a Quran, and I cannot afford to go out and buy one just to burn. I don't think it is disrespectful to burn it for the reasons stated, however I do believe it is disrespectful to chop off people's heads just because they are sharing their faith.

Smart33, you can't AFFORD a koran? BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just go to your local mosque and ask them for one, they'll give you one. :D

Then throw it on the ground, douse it with lighter fluid and burn in on their steps outside. Make sure you have a buddy filming it, you'll be famous, and rich.

Are you a Conservative?

Then throw it on the ground, douse it with lighter fluid and burn in on their steps outside. Make sure you have a buddy filming it, you'll be famous, and rich.

Gosh, I didn't think about getting one from them. Good idea.

Oh, and the rest, I ain't stupid!

They grab Christians from their churches and chop their heads off, so I suppose it would be a lot less to grab a Quran from the Mosque and take it home and burn it. Oh, there will not be a vidio, just my comments.

They grab Christians from their churches and chop their heads off, so I suppose it would be a lot less to grab a Quran from the Mosque and take it home and burn it. Oh, there will not be a vidio, just my comments.

So, you find it braver to be behind a keyboard on this issue. OK.

What ever happened to the idea of freedom of religion?

Christians above all else should understand this concept. We preach a religion of reconciliation of man with God and with our fellow men.

Or atleast we do if we are following the Revelations God has given. And understand the true power of the Atonement.

Why is it people can't simply trust God? I mean i understand why those who dont believe He exists don't. But the people who profess to know Him should be acting better. Trust God. Trust Him with your very life.

If we can't trust Him with everything we have, even our lives, then we don't have the faith necessary to be saved.

Christians above all else should understand this concept. We preach a religion of reconciliation of man with God and with our fellow men.

Or atleast we do if we are following the Revelations God has given. And understand the true power of the Atonement.

Why is it people can't simply trust God? I mean i understand why those who dont believe He exists don't. But the people who profess to know Him should be acting better. Trust God. Trust Him with your very life.

If we can't trust Him with everything we have, even our lives, then we don't have the faith necessary to be saved.

Organized religion has never been free. It's always been a means to control the population: do as I say or I'll cut your _________ off. God was invented for a purpose, just not the one you'd like to imagine. :D

Last edited:

Bravery includes strategy, not stupidity. Some Muslims are murderers of Christians, I think it might be a little foolish to do that on their doorstep. I never liked the KKK.

Burning a book that is actually meaningless really makes no sense to me personally now. So, on second thought, I'll speak in other ways, maybe even using words. Maybe as an organized group burning the Quran would make more sense. I will just say that I don't approve of the Mosque being build where it is planned, and I believe that if the people who are building it really wanted to honor this nation they would move. They would respect America. They don't. So I don'y want them there.

Last edited:
You've never served have you Stupidd33?

If so, you wouldn't have written that fucked up definition of bravery. Sometimes bravery IS stupid, like when you charge a machine gun nest by yourself because your squad is pinned down, or when you throw yourself on a grenade to save your fellow soldiers.

Try again stupid.

Last edited:

Bravery includes strategy, not stupidity. Some Muslims are murderers of Christians, I think it might be a little foolish to do that on their doorstep. I never liked the KKK.

Burning a book that is actually meaningless really makes no sense to me personally now. So, on second thought, I'll speak in other ways, maybe even using words. Maybe as an organized group burning the Quran would make more sense. I will just say that I don't approve of the Mosque being build where it is planned, and I believe that if the people who are building it really wanted to honor this nation they would move. They would respect America. They don't. So I don'y want them there.

Ok, so you're not willing to stand up for your country. Check.

I like it!!! Christians can Burn Korans..Jews can burn new testements ... Muszlems can burn both testements. Buddists can burn themselves. A huge fuckin UNHOLY HOLY WAR!!!! Right the fuck ONNNNN!!!!!!!! Perfect. We need more breathing space...and free oil!! When the war is over we'll just go and take it..who's left to stop us? Let the religious morons kill each other off and the world will truly be a more perfect place. Less crowded...less ignorance.. what's not to like?

BURN BABY BURN!!!!

The only religious morons who are killing anyone are the Muslims.

That's not true.

I like it!!! Christians can Burn Korans..Jews can burn new testements ... Muszlems can burn both testements. Buddists can burn themselves. A huge fuckin UNHOLY HOLY WAR!!!! Right the fuck ONNNNN!!!!!!!! Perfect. We need more breathing space...and free oil!! When the war is over we'll just go and take it..who's left to stop us? Let the religious morons kill each other off and the world will truly be a more perfect place. Less crowded...less ignorance.. what's not to like?

BURN BABY BURN!!!!

The only religious morons who are killing anyone are the Muslims.

That's not true.
who else is killing in the name of their religious beliefs?

Talk is cheap with this one.

Actually, that is not true about T. Jefferson. The Muslim that came to the Whitehouse was demanding ransom money for captive soldiers. Therefore, the first contribution that Muslims made to this country was theft, and Kidnapping. Jefferson never had a Ramadan celebration in the Whitehouse.

Actually, that is not true about T. Jefferson. The Muslim that came to the Whitehouse was demanding ransom money for captive soldiers. Therefore, the first contribution that Muslims made to this country was theft, and Kidnapping. Jefferson never had a Ramadan celebration in the Whitehouse.

I would like to read up on that...please link the story.

You are right, religious freedom for the Christian and the religious freedom given by our constitution can cover the same territory. The freedoms we have in God trump man's laws. However, I believe the Constitution was written to protect that freedom.

Do you know what it is like to "just trust God"? Let me tell you, for I have had that experience many times. Faith is not as strong as an Oak tree, however, it roots, the very presence of God, are. I had a conversation with the supervisor of the program I worked for during the Summer, just this week. She told me that a customer (Client) complained about a "religious program" that we did. [Note: this is a childrens counseling program] Of course we did not do a religious program there, but here is what it was about.

I teach crafts to the children. I provide a structured class where the Dr's can observe the kids to see how their meds are working. One of those crafts was making sun-catchers. We used various shapes for our sun catchers, among thek were stars, flowers, hearts, birds, and crosses. A child can poick whatever he/she wants to use. A child chose crosses because he likes them. His parents complained when he brought them home.

She told me that we need to be careful not to compromise the program with religion. I told her that we were not doing that. The cross was a shape. We did not diss any of the shapes. I told her that I would not want to compromise the program either. However, I asked if that meant I could not use the crosses. She gave the political response, we just need to be careful not to compromise the program. I said that if she was saying that I could not include the crosses in the shapes that it would be discriminating against others who might like to have a cross. I felt it was a great part of the craft, and good for their therapy in many cases. I said while I don't want to compromise her program, I also could not compromise the freedom of the others, and even my own to have one of the shapes as a cross. In faith I said that if the crosses have to go, so do I. She said my job was not in danger.

I have had this kind of situation happen many many times, stood firm in my faith, and never lost my job over it.

Simply trusting God is what I believe we have to do, so I do.

You've never served have you Stupidd33?

If so, you wouldn't have written that fucked up definition of bravery. Sometimes bravery IS stupid, like when you charge a machine gun nest by yourself because your squad is pinned down, or when you throw yourself on a grenade to save your fellow soldiers.

Try again stupid.

That is not stupid, it is pure heroism. It is not even bravery. However, I suppose a brave person might also do that. I do agree that it seems stupid to do what you said, but it is not about stupidity. However, going to a mosque, receiving a free copy of the Quran, and standing there and burning it would be stupid. Maybe telling them thanks, and now I have a task to accomplish with this Quran, and go about your business. Later burn it, and later let them know how it served your purpose. When you burn the Quran, you are not saving people's lives, like some brave plan might do, or like a hero might do. You are just making a statement.

Oh, I served during the Viet Nam Era, but did not go to war. (that was not by my choice)
My Brother, and My Dad both served in wars. They were both awesome people. My Dad is the one who made it where I could not go to war. I was on my way, and even line for the plane, when my orders came down to send me elsewhere.

Grow up.:doubt:

I am not sure where you got the idea that I said that?

Forum List

Back