Chris Rock on Pres. Obama

Today Show" host Ann Curry asked Rush Limbaugh what animal he could be if he could choose anything. After considering the lion ("king of the jungle and all that") and the snake ("scare people, sssssss!"), Rush decided he'd stick with "Marty the Zebra", joking that it was "in honor of our zebra president, black and white, white and black." Rush added "I love our president, you know, but he's black and white, he appeals to all," Rush said. "That's what I'm going for….We ignore the President’s Blackness, but it’s there, it’s there,” Rush smiled and said.

If this guy; Gary Owen
images
said the above, I would think it was funny. Limbaugh is a fat bigoted ASSHOLE, he can go fuck himself.

Today Show" host Ann Curry asked Rush Limbaugh what animal he could be if he could choose anything. After considering the lion ("king of the jungle and all that") and the snake ("scare people, sssssss!"), Rush decided he'd stick with "Marty the Zebra", joking that it was "in honor of our zebra president, black and white, white and black." Rush added "I love our president, you know, but he's black and white, he appeals to all," Rush said. "That's what I'm going for….We ignore the President’s Blackness, but it’s there, it’s there,” Rush smiled and said.

If this guy; Gary Owen
images
said the above, I would think it was funny. Limbaugh is a fat bigoted ASSHOLE, he can go fuck himself.

Exactly.

The burr under Luissa's saddle is funnier than most of the shit I have seen here in a while.
She has an entire collection of them, going back several years.

The collection is making a nationwide gallery tour, too. Few have seen any collection so well-kept and cared for.

Actually, it's not really a 'political' discussion.... it's a discussion about the race of the President, by a comedian.

And how is the race of the President not political when it's being brought up by a liberal?

How often do liberals really bring it up these days? Seems to me it is usually right wingers.

Not in this case, Luissa.

Smarten up, babe.

It's called "reality." Get to know it.

:lol:

How often do liberals really bring it up these days? Seems to me it is usually right wingers.

Not in this case, Luissa.

Smarten up, babe.

It's called "reality." Get to know it.

:lol:

You posted it on the board as some great proof. ;)
So yeah, I think I have a point. Lol

You DO have a point. Top o' your head.

But that's the closest you come in life to ever having a point, babe.

The burr under Luissa's saddle is funnier than most of the shit I have seen here in a while.

The fact you think that is hilarious. Si Modo is just mad I didn't melt down yesterday.

Who knew Luissa had such "special" powers. But, she is "special", for sure.

You have such a tenuous grasp of any reality, it's concerning.

What is it with your obsession with me lately? I mean you have obviously thought a lot about my life. I don't really get it. I know nothing about your's and for sure don't care enough to come up with some elaborate hypothetical story about it.

You posted it on the board as some great proof. ;)
So yeah, I think I have a point. Lol
The burden is on you, moron, as YOU brought it up.

Damn, you are dense.

I posted the OP? Check out the post he quoted... And who is the moron. :lol:
I didn't say a thing about the OP.

Moron.

And, I doubt you can figure out the antecedent for 'it'.

But, you are fascinating to watch in your TM-style of posting.

Boggles the mind.

So Luissa, we'll start off slow, one thing at a time, ok? Are you saying Chris Rock didnt bring up the President's race? or did he?

Forum List

Back