Chris Rock on Pres. Obama

Actually, it's not really a 'political' discussion.... it's a discussion about the race of the President, by a comedian.

I like the zebra thing though. Made me laugh.

Seeing he plays a 'Zebra' named Marty in " Madagascar..."

Thank you, Captain Obvious. :lol:

So, I wonder.... if we call Obama the Zebra POTUS, is that racist? :lol:

:lol: Nah...I really don't care at this point. I want Obama gone for the damage he's done.

Today Show" host Ann Curry asked Rush Limbaugh what animal he could be if he could choose anything. After considering the lion ("king of the jungle and all that") and the snake ("scare people, sssssss!"), Rush decided he'd stick with "Marty the Zebra", joking that it was "in honor of our zebra president, black and white, white and black." Rush added "I love our president, you know, but he's black and white, he appeals to all," Rush said. "That's what I'm going for….We ignore the President’s Blackness, but it’s there, it’s there,” Rush smiled and said.

I worked late last night, but I see what you did there.

There's a lesson in there.

So that's Luissa declaring that the comic was only kidding.

Did I say that?
You right wingers really need to get laid or something. If what Chris Rock says is a big deal to you, you have problems.

I also didn't say, suggest or imply that it was a problem. But you sure as hell DID note that Chirs Rock was a comedian (in the "no shit, Sherlock" category).

Speaking of getting laid. Give that a try.

Your head appears to be all fucked up at the moment. Might as well let your vag catch up.

I am not having any problems in the getting laid department...........Well actually somewhat, but it doesn't have to do with not getting any.

And why post the OP?

Ya got me there.

A discussion of this President didn't seem to fit in "Politics," but I settled.

Actually, it's not really a 'political' discussion.... it's a discussion about the race of the President, by a comedian.

And how is the race of the President not political when it's being brought up by a liberal?

How often do liberals really bring it up these days? Seems to me it is usually right wingers.

And how is the race of the President not political when it's being brought up by a liberal?

How often do liberals really bring it up these days? Seems to me it is usually right wingers.
What "seems to [you]" really isn't all that convincing of an argument. Rather, especially isn't all that convincing.

If blacks are unhappy with obama, they don't need to feel guilty about not standing up for a fellow black, they can reject him for being white.

obama took a huge hit with his support for same sex marriage.

Chris Rock can be funny sometimes and he is one of those liberal 1%ers.

but he isn't really the sharpest knife in the drawer

What "seems to [you]" really isn't all that convincing of an argument. Rather, especially isn't all that convincing.

:cuckoo:
And, you just provide even MORE support that you lack any grip on reality.

Obsessed much?

And reality is, right wingers are the ones bringing up Obama's race most of of the time now. If you can't see that.......Well it is probably your warped world view blocking reality. You might be smarter, but at least I don't have your point of view when it comes to people. I might want to kill myself if I was so cold.

And, you just provide even MORE support that you lack any grip on reality.

Obsessed much?

And reality is, right wingers are the ones bringing up Obama's race most of of the time now. If you can't see that.......Well it is probably your warped world view blocking reality. You might be smarter, but at least I don't have your point of view when it comes to people. I might want to kill myself if I was so cold.

bull

Forum List

Back