Chris Rock on Pres. Obama

And, you just provide even MORE support that you lack any grip on reality.

Obsessed much?

And reality is, right wingers are the ones bringing up Obama's race most of of the time now. If you can't see that.......Well it is probably your warped world view blocking reality. You might be smarter, but at least I don't have your point of view when it comes to people. I might want to kill myself if I was so cold.
Paranoid much?

Damn, you keep demonstrating what a stupid bint you are.

The rest of your post is such bullshit that it makes me laugh that you really are serious.

Obsessed much?

And reality is, right wingers are the ones bringing up Obama's race most of of the time now. If you can't see that.......Well it is probably your warped world view blocking reality. You might be smarter, but at least I don't have your point of view when it comes to people. I might want to kill myself if I was so cold.
Paranoid much?

The rest of your post is such bullshit that it makes me laugh that you really are serious.

Cat-fight much?

Quick, someone get a kiddie pool full of chocolate puddin'

Obsessed much?

Paranoid much?

Cat-fight much?

Oh? You really think it is the right who brings up Obama's race much more than the left?

:lol:

Paranoid much?

Cat-fight much?

Oh? You really think it is the right who brings up Obama's race much more than the left?

:lol:

Race? Obama?

Right? Left?

Look, all I wanna know is the color of ya'lls 'restlin' panties.

Comedians. When they are good...........and funny...........people with a sense of humor are able to determine whether or not their words are intended to be malicious. Many nutters seem to lack this ability. Others intentionally abandon it so they can make their point.

We went to see Bill Maher about a month ago. One of his better rants was about how Obama was going to show us his black half during his second term. Had my daughter in stitches.

Comedy. A liberal thang.

Obsessed much?

bull

Yeah it is bull they keep bringing it up.

I think it's fairly true, and I recall some Conservatives complaining about the fact that the media always portrays him as the first black president when he's half-white as well.

Those conservatives have no life.

He is half white and still the first black President. Weird how that works.

Well,he's the first half black president. Or the first mixed-race president. Or the first mulatto president. Whatever you want to call it. But it is not wholly accurate to call him black. That is merely wishful.
But I predicted when he got elected that you could tell when the entertainment elites were tired of him when they started pointing out that he was half white.
A joke is never entirely unserious.

Obsessed much?

bull

Yeah it is bull they keep bringing it up.
True statement. It is bull that rightwingers bring up Obama's race. What race is Chris Rock again?

Obsessed much?

Paranoid much?

You have obviously thought a lot about my life. So yes I wonder if you are obsessed.
On that note don't want to ruin Another thread. Of course I didn't follow anyone in here. :cuckoo:

Obsessed much?

Paranoid much?

You have obviously thought a lot about my life. So yes I wonder if you are obsessed.
On that note don't want to ruin Another thread. Of course I didn't follow anyone in here. :cuckoo:
What the ever living fuck does my post have to do with YOUR life?

Moron.

You are one paranoid and stupid bint.

And, the rest of your post is bullshit, as posts claiming facts without support are.

You really should stick to the flame zone. It's your speed - slow.

What is the 100% pure black American going to do now that he found out that Obama is half black?

IE, Black Americans aren't 100% black. I have cousins that are half white, some half Asian, some a quarter Mexican, but all are considered black in the black community. My mom is half black and half Jewish and when I was growing up she looked like Vanessa Williams, before I knew who Vanessa Williams was, except with blonder hair. My mom was and is considered black.

Paranoid much?

What the ever living fuck does my post have to do with YOUR life?

Moron.

You are one paranoid and stupid bint.

And, the rest of your post is bullshit, as posts claiming facts without support are.

You really should stick to the flame zone. It's your speed - slow.

So much anger.

Forum List

Back