Lakers eill beat Denver

one good game does not make up for five years off and all the past playoff collapses (game 7 HOU vs. GS etc) almost as if a gambling fix? 17 turnovers? And demanding out after signing on, time after time. He was a disaster in PHI. Why didn’t DAL guard him?

I am almost certain Chauncey Billups threw game 5, 6 and 7 of the finals against the Spurs in 2005. My buddy suggested it before game 5 so I was looking for it. If you were looking for it then it was obvious.

Timothy Francis Donaghy (/ˈdɒnəɡi/; born January 7, 1967)[2] is an American former professional basketball referee who worked in the National Basketball Association (NBA) for 13 seasons from 1994 to 2007 until he was caught in a gambling scandal.[3] During his career in the NBA, Donaghy officiated in 772 regular season games and 26 playoff games.[3]

Donaghy resigned from the league on July 9, 2007,[4] after reports of an investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for allegations that he bet on games that he officiated during his last two seasons and that he made calls that affected the point spread in those games.[5] Donaghy later admitted to betting on games he officiated in each of the 2003–04, 2004–05, 2005–06, and 2006–07 seasons.

This is how the Spurs beat the Pistons

1714402062885.png

I challenge anyone to a bet! Lakers will beat the Denver Nuggets.

I bet my avatar. If I lose, I will post any avatar of your choosing for one week.

If you lose, you will post any avatar I choose for one week.

I know it's an uphill battle for the Lakers, but I am confident in the boys in blue. Foremost blue that is.
That was a great game last night. I was half rooting for the Lakers. That’s a good team. Reavers, Russell, AD. That was a finals caliber match up. Lakers are very close to being able to beat Denver. In fact yesterday could have gone the other way.

Ima
I was too busy working the betting site. I missed this.

Imagine if the Lakers won that game Murray won with a buzzer beater.

Didnt Lebron complain about the refs in game one?

And last night could have gone either way.

What a great first round match up. Normally first round is great teams sweeping the worst. Maybe the talent on the 8 and 7 seeds is getting closer to the talent on the 1 and 2s

The Lakers led at halftime of all 5 games, and lost the series. The last time a team trailed in every game at halftime in a playoff series and won was the 76ers in 1983, in the Finals against the Lakers.

That was the "Fo-Fo-Fo" Sixers team with Malone and Dr. J.

Forum List

Back