Putin says he won't start a war with NATO. But Western bases hosting Ukraine F-16s would be targets

Putin could have made any excuse he wanted.
i'm happy that our deterrence against that worked so far.
i'd like to keep it that way,
by showing at least common sense Russian-angle thinking in my discussions.

He invaded the Ukraine on the pretext that "It's fucking Tuesday and I'm bored".

He told China and China was like "don't do it during the winter olympics".
and from that response, he knew he could count on the Chinese as allies in this fight.

Putin thinks he's a master strategist, but he's so obvious.
i'll give him more credit than that at this point.

i disagree. if we bomb Russian targets, whether in Ukraine or in Russia, from NATO bases outside Ukraine,
we'll have given Putin and the rest of the Russians all the excuse they need to escalate this war.

let's not forget it was the Russians who put the threat of nuclear WW3 on the table first.
By this way of thinking you give Russians an impression that you are really scared of them. And if you are scared now, you will be scared even more to defend the Baltic states or Finland or something else when you will have to use combat forces directly. In this case all those NATO guarantees are pure bluff.

Yes, I get that Ukraine isn't NATO and no one is obliged to defend it. And I am in no way calling on anyone to send their troops there. But Poland not daring to shoot down Russian cruise missiles over its own territory really sucks.

i'm happy that our deterrence against that worked so far.
i'd like to keep it that way,
by showing at least common sense Russian-angle thinking in my discussions.

and from that response, he knew he could count on the Chinese as allies in this fight.

i'll give him more credit than that at this point.

Thing is, Putin's the sort of guy who'll gain confidence with victories. Like Hitler.

he knew he could count on the Chinese as allies in this fight.
sure,
commie Han-China’s claims to Moscow’s Far East (Outer Manchuria) are fact-based and indisputable. The thoughts of Chinese imperialists are focused on a particular Siberian city—one famous for its sea cucumbers, a popular Chinese delicacy.
with friends like these 🇷🇺 🐖 who needs enemies? China take advantage of Moscow empire 's weakened position. Believe nothing else! Its not personal. Its strictly business....

THERE is the only one "Unequal Treaty" Which remains in force today, Which one ? and What does it mean for Moscow empire ?)
Outer Manchuria, refers to a colony of Moscow 🇷🇺 empire [1] in Northeast Asia that historically formed part of Manchuria, and now constitutes the southern part of the Russian Far East. Manchuria, which more normatively refers to Northeast China, originally included areas in present-day Moscow Manchuria. Control of areas within the region was ceded to the Moscow Empire by the Qing China during the Amur Annexation in the 1858 Treaty of Aigun and 1860 Treaty of Peking,[4] with the term 'Moscow Manchuria' arising after the Moscow annexation.

China has ALREADY declared part of Moscow empire as its territory on new official maps China's state-owned Standard Map Service has presented a set of geographic maps for 2023, on which for the first time part of Moscow's territory is indicated as part of China. It is about the Bolshoy Ussuriysky Island on the Amur River.

ps
1714175250728.jpeg

it's not about what happened a thousand years ago dude.

That's very realistic. In the area around Kyiv even the Slawic language had been born once. Russia attacks the own roots and identity while Putin sells Russia to China. The roots and identity of Russia is in Europe and not in China. Even if Russia will win this war then Russia will lose. In this war on Europe in the Ukraine Russia is not able to win anything else than the content of Pandora's box.

Last edited:
That's very realistic. In the area around Kyiv even the Slawic language had been born once. Russia attacks the own roots and identity while Putin sells Russia to China. The roots and identity of Russia is in Europe and not in China. Even if Russia will win this war then Russia will lose. In this war on Europe in the Ukraine Russia is not able to win anything else than the content of Pandora's box.

More sentimental Tosh from the Germ .

The UAF is already close to total surrender and sending old and rusty ordnance to Kyiv will do nothing but heap further humiliation on the US once F16s start to drop out of the sky.

Look at your Leopards , Germ .
What a disaster those warehoused rust buckets turned out to be !!
Same for US Patriot Systems , Abram Tanks and Bradleys . Barely worth the time and effort .

By this way of thinking you give Russians an impression that you are really scared of them. And if you are scared now, you will be scared even more to defend the Baltic states or Finland or something else when you will have to use combat forces directly. In this case all those NATO guarantees are pure bluff.

Yes, I get that Ukraine isn't NATO and no one is obliged to defend it. And I am in no way calling on anyone to send their troops there. But Poland not daring to shoot down Russian cruise missiles over its own territory really sucks.
link?

Forum List

Back