Chris Rock on Pres. Obama

The fact you think that is hilarious. Si Modo is just mad I didn't melt down yesterday.

Who knew Luissa had such "special" powers. But, she is "special", for sure.

You have such a tenuous grasp of any reality, it's concerning.

What is it with your obsession with me lately? I mean you have obviously thought a lot about my life. I don't really get it. I know nothing about your's and for sure don't care enough to come up with some elaborate hypothetical story about it.
Paranoid much?

Once again, where the ever living fuck am I saying a thing about your pathetic life?

I'm commenting on the content of your post, but you are too dense to even see that.

The burden is on you, moron, as YOU brought it up.

Damn, you are dense.

I posted the OP? Check out the post he quoted... And who is the moron. :lol:
I didn't say a thing about the OP.

Moron.

And, I doubt you can figure out the antecedent for 'it'.

But, you are fascinating to watch in your TM-style of posting.

Boggles the mind.

I think you are the one having a hard time following this thread, not me. :lol:

I posted the OP? Check out the post he quoted... And who is the moron. :lol:
I didn't say a thing about the OP.

Moron.

And, I doubt you can figure out the antecedent for 'it'.

But, you are fascinating to watch in your TM-style of posting.

Boggles the mind.

I think you are the one having a hard time following this thread, not me. :lol:

Luissa can't even keep track of her own dumb ass posts.

True story.

So Luissa are you gonna answer the question? Did Rock bring up the Prez's race or not? It's not a hard question to answer

So Luissa, we'll start off slow, one thing at a time, ok? Are you saying Chris Rock didnt bring up the President's race? or did he?

Who posted the OP is my point. Yes, I know it's hard for you guys to understand. My attack was on liability posting it as some great proof, along with the fact right wingers usually bring up Obama's race.... On this board.
Frick, and I am suppose to be the moron.

So Luissa, we'll start off slow, one thing at a time, ok? Are you saying Chris Rock didnt bring up the President's race? or did he?

Who posted the OP is my point. Yes, I know it's hard for you guys to understand. My attack was on liability posting it as some great proof, along with the fact right wingers usually bring up Obama's race.... On this board.
:lmao:

So Luissa are you gonna answer the question? Did Rock bring up the Prez's race or not? It's not a hard question to answer

Luissa says, and I quote, "derp!"

Did you or did you not post the op?
And what was in purple? You were using what a comedian said as some proof that Obama is white or that a black person talks about Obama being half white.
The funny part is you are too stupid to realize Rock was making fun of people like you.

Yeah I made it clear what I was talking about in a few posts. I know it has been hard for you to keep up with the thread.

And what was in purple? You were using what a comedian said as some proof that Obama is white or that a black person talks about Obama being half white.
The funny part is you are too stupid to realize Rock was making fun of people like you.
My Gawd!

It goes on digging its hole of derp........

Stunning.

Yeah I made it clear what I was talking about in a few posts. I know it has been hard for you to keep up with the thread.
Whooooooosh!

My Gawd!

It goes on digging its hole of derp........

Stunning.

Fascinating in fact!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's fairly true, and I recall some Conservatives complaining about the fact that the media always portrays him as the first black president when he's half-white as well.

Those conservatives have no life.

He is half white and still the first black President. Weird how that works.

Same thing happened when the "first black woman" won a Best Actress Oscar, and they panned to her white mother in the audience. I gotta admit, I sorta had a /tilt moment there.

Forum List

Back