Chris Rock on Pres. Obama

Today Show" host Ann Curry asked Rush Limbaugh what animal he could be if he could choose anything. After considering the lion ("king of the jungle and all that") and the snake ("scare people, sssssss!"), Rush decided he'd stick with "Marty the Zebra", joking that it was "in honor of our zebra president, black and white, white and black." Rush added "I love our president, you know, but he's black and white, he appeals to all," Rush said. "That's what I'm going for….We ignore the President’s Blackness, but it’s there, it’s there,” Rush smiled and said.

Chris Rock: 'We Ignore the President's Whiteness, But It's There'

Chris Rock: 'We Ignore the President's Whiteness, But It's There' - Chris Rock - Fox Nation

:eek:

Ooooooo Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

My sarcasm meter is off the charts with your faux caring about it in this post liability :p

That was pretty funny though...and true...glad it wasn't a white comic who said it or else it would be a huge and lame news story.
It will probably become a huge lame news story. Headline will read " Black comedian says Obama is white". :eek:

I hope not, there are definately more important things than funny statements by comedians to talk about ;)

Today Show" host Ann Curry asked Rush Limbaugh what animal he could be if he could choose anything. After considering the lion ("king of the jungle and all that") and the snake ("scare people, sssssss!"), Rush decided he'd stick with "Marty the Zebra", joking that it was "in honor of our zebra president, black and white, white and black." Rush added "I love our president, you know, but he's black and white, he appeals to all," Rush said. "That's what I'm going for….We ignore the President’s Blackness, but it’s there, it’s there,” Rush smiled and said.

I worked late last night, but I see what you did there.

My sarcasm meter is off the charts with your faux caring about it in this post liability :p

That was pretty funny though...and true...glad it wasn't a white comic who said it or else it would be a huge and lame news story.
It will probably become a huge lame news story. Headline will read " Black comedian says Obama is white". :eek:

I hope not, there are definately more important things than funny statements by comedians to talk about ;)

I guess not, we are all in this thread.

What comedian said something about the economy and the country are so fucked up we figured we would let a black man be President? I wish I could remember. Bill Maher maybe?

Ya got me there.

A discussion of this President didn't seem to fit in "Politics," but I settled.

Actually, it's not really a 'political' discussion.... it's a discussion about the race of the President, by a comedian.

I like the zebra thing though. Made me laugh.

Seeing he plays a 'Zebra' named Marty in " Madagascar..."

Thank you, Captain Obvious. :lol:

So, I wonder.... if we call Obama the Zebra POTUS, is that racist? :lol:

OMG a Comedian made a joke.................HOLY SHIT!

So that's Luissa declaring that the comic was only kidding.

Did I say that?
You right wingers really need to get laid or something. If what Chris Rock says is a big deal to you, you have problems.

I also didn't say, suggest or imply that it was a problem. But you sure as hell DID note that Chirs Rock was a comedian (in the "no shit, Sherlock" category).

Speaking of getting laid. Give that a try.

Your head appears to be all fucked up at the moment. Might as well let your vag catch up.

Forum List

Back