Chris Rock on Pres. Obama

Who posted the OP is my point. Yes, I know it's hard for you guys to understand. My attack was on liability posting it as some great proof, along with the fact right wingers usually bring up Obama's race.... On this board.
Frick, and I am suppose to be the moron.
:lmao:

Yeah I made it clear what I was talking about in a few posts. I know it has been hard for you to keep up with the thread.

Luissa quit obfuscating, the fact is Rock said that about the President, you dont find that comment insulting and demeaning? I know the Presdient has already demeaned himself by allowing rappers to toss the fbomb in the white house, but still it is the President is it not?

Somehow if Dane Cook breaks out the black face, I doubt you'd give him the old "he was just trying to be funny" excuse.
I really couldnt care what Chris "everything's about race" Rock says, but I love to point out the hypocrisy among liberals

There is a tiny little bit of static on the recording, but still this appears to be an accurate transcript of a conversation between TdM and Luissa:

Luissa: DERP!

TdM: derp derp.

Luissa: Derp, duh ... derp derp DURP!

Luissa: DERP! Derp Derp! Duh Derp derp DURP derp!

Luissa: DERP! Derp Derp! Duh Derp derp DURP derp! DURP!

Yeah I made it clear what I was talking about in a few posts. I know it has been hard for you to keep up with the thread.

Luissa quit obfuscating, the fact is Rock said that about the President, you dont find that comment insulting and demeaning? I know the Presdient has already demeaned himself by allowing rappers to toss the fbomb in the white house, but still it is the President is it not?

Somehow if Dane Cook breaks out the black face, I doubt you'd give him the old "he was just trying to be funny" excuse.
I really couldnt care what Chris "everything's about race" Rock says, but I love to point out the hypocrisy among liberals

Like someone else said, if Dane Cook had said the same comment it would have been funny. If Rush had said it, it would be obvious he was trying to make it a pot shot.
The part lia doesn't understand is Rock was making fun of people like him. Best part is lia than used it has some proof black people talk about Obama being half white.

Luissa is now in previously uncharted derp ^derp territory.

How else should one respond to an orangutan such as yourself...?

Exactly... Plus they spend most of their time calling people stupid rather than back up their OP.
Ummmm. Here's the OP.

Chris Rock: 'We Ignore the President's Whiteness, But It's There'

Chris Rock: 'We Ignore the President's Whiteness, But It's There' - Chris Rock - Fox Nation

:eek:

Ooooooo Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

What is there to "back up"?

And, YOU need to back up YOUR claim, otherwise it is bullshit. It's called burden, idiot.

There is a tiny little bit of static on the recording, but still this appears to be an accurate transcript of a conversation between TdM and Luissa:

I see you contribute a lot to a discussion.

I see you contribute a lot to a discussion.

Well, clearly, you never have.

How else should one respond to an orangutan such as yourself...?

Exactly... Plus they spend most of their time calling people stupid rather than back up their OP.
Ummmm. Here's the OP.

Chris Rock: 'We Ignore the President's Whiteness, But It's There' - Chris Rock - Fox Nation

And, YOU need to back up YOUR claim, otherwise it is bullshit. It's called burden, idiot.

Yeah if you don't get what he was doing, it's not my problem.

Ummmm. Here's the OP.

Once again, and I'll type very slowly for you: What is there to "back up"?

Still waiting for you to support your bullshit claim. Well, not really, but it does remain a steaming pile until you support it.

That's just the way of logic. Foreign to you, obviously.

Why did lia post a :eek: in response to the article? Oh! I don't know, because a black man said. Which is why he highlighted the part where it says black comedian.
Lia was using it has some proof liberals/black people talk about it too... He also probably wanted to make a point about liberal not being outraged because he is black.
But in the end he and Fox news look like an idiot, because in reality rock was making fun of people who would post an Op like this, and who also obsess about Obama being half white.
How many threads were started here about what Obama listed for his race on his census?

Luissa is going into the libtard area, I only like to break that one out for people who rival Maxine Waters/Sheila Jackson Lee's intellect, it's dangerously close to this point.

Ummmm. Here's the OP.

Still waiting for you to support your bullshit claim. Well, not really, but it does remain a steaming pile until you support it.

He was calling out liberals for not making a big deal about it. He should back up that A. Rock was serious and B. why liberals should be outraged by anyone who isn't a racist asshole making a comment like that.

He was calling out liberals for not making a big deal about it. He should back up that A. Rock was serious and B. why liberals should be outraged by anyone who isn't a racist asshole making a comment like that.
Where the ever living hell was all that in the OP?????

My god, you are hallucinating. I am serious, too.

Why did lia post a :eek: in response to the article? Oh! I don't know, because a black man said. Which is why he highlighted the part where it says black comedian.
Lia was using it has some proof liberals/black people talk about it too... He also probably wanted to make a point about liberal not being outraged because he is black.
But in the end he and Fox news look like an idiot, because in reality rock was making fun of people who would post an Op like this, and who also obsess about Obama being half white.
How many threads were started here about what Obama listed for his race on his census?

Have you seen Chris Rock perform? his ENTIRE show is about race (ok just 95%). What you dont get is we dont care if he calls him a house ni##er or an uncle tom, but what we do care about is the hypocrisy and watch every liberals laugh and say it's no big dealbut if two regular joes (you know the people liberals love to say y champion) then they should be fired and tarred and feathered, I dont think so, so either quit worrying about insults or nail EVERYONE that uses them. capiche?

Last edited:

For her next act, Luissa will pull the frog out of her twat and tell us what it was thinking in there.

Why did lia post a :eek: in response to the article? * * * *

So that morons like you would read lots of shit into it!

It obviously worked.

Luissa you are clearly too dumb for prime time, bitch.

:lmao:

I didn't have to you made it clear in the first three pages of this thread. You could have kept you mouth shut and you would have had a point about reading too much into the Op... But you gave yourself away by page three.

So...... Derp yourself moron.

Forum List

Back