Lakers eill beat Denver

Break out the brooms

If you have no pride you get swept. No way Jordan gets swept. He's gonna at least win 1 game at home.

Maybe when he was younger

Michael Jordan was swept twice in his career in the playoffs, both by Larry Bird's Boston Celtics in 1986 and 1987

If you have no pride you get swept. No way Jordan gets swept. He's gonna at least win 1 game at home.

Maybe when he was younger

Michael Jordan was swept twice in his career in the playoffs, both by Larry Bird's Boston Celtics in 1986 and 1987
He was swept 3 times in the first round dumb ass.
Edit.

Twice. The third time was 1-3.

He was swept 3 times in the first round dumb ass.
Edit.

Twice. The third time was 1-3.
That was early on against teams like the Lakers, Celtics and Bad Boys. Get the fuck out of here. Lebron wouldn't have survived the 80's and 90's. Too soft mentally.

I just figured out why. Jordan had a father. That matters.

That was early on against teams like the Lakers, Celtics and Bad Boys. Get the fuck out of here. Lebron wouldn't have survived the 80's and 90's. Too soft mentally.

I just figured out why. Jordan had a father. That matters.

Is it hard to breath with Jordan’s dick shoved that far down your throat?

Is it hard to breath with Jordan’s dick shoved that far down your throat?

Like I said, the way he won erases any seasons where he didn't win. NO ONE remembers those years. But with Lebron, we remember those losing years. Because there were lots of them.

We remember he owned the east because it was weak. But he always lost in the finals. So he moved to a super team Miami. And he fell short of their expectations. Am I wrong about that? He said they were going to win 6 championships. They only won 2. And he got lots of help. Against a very young Oklahoma and a Spurs team who while yes they were a dynasty, on the years they didn't win it all, they weren't that good. What was amazing about the Spurs is they won 5 championship over 15 years.

I'd rather have Tim Duncan than Lebron. Why not? Tim will get me 5 championships over 15 years. What will Lebron give me?

Like I said, the way he won erases any seasons where he didn't win. NO ONE remembers those years. But with Lebron, we remember those losing years. Because there were lots of them.

We remember he owned the east because it was weak. But he always lost in the finals. So he moved to a super team Miami. And he fell short of their expectations. Am I wrong about that? He said they were going to win 6 championships. They only won 2. And he got lots of help. Against a very young Oklahoma and a Spurs team who while yes they were a dynasty, on the years they didn't win it all, they weren't that good. What was amazing about the Spurs is they won 5 championship over 15 years.

I'd rather have Tim Duncan than Lebron. Why not? Tim will get me 5 championships over 15 years. What will Lebron give me?

You're problem is that you for what ever reason think that these players (LeBron, Jordan, Duncan) won by themselves. They didnt. How successful was Jordan without Pippen, Kukoc, Rodman, Kerr, etc? Duncan joined Robinson, and Kerr, won a championship. Then needed to get Parker, Ginobli, Bowen etc before he won another. LeBron went to a franchise who just wouldn't put players around him. In his first stint in Cleveland name the good player let alone great player they paired with him. 7 years he was there, and the best they could come up with was Delonte West, Varejao, and Ilgauskas?

You're problem is that you for what ever reason think that these players (LeBron, Jordan, Duncan) won by themselves. They didnt. How successful was Jordan without Pippen, Kukoc, Rodman, Kerr, etc? Duncan joined Robinson, and Kerr, won a championship. Then needed to get Parker, Ginobli, Bowen etc before he won another. LeBron went to a franchise who just wouldn't put players around him. In his first stint in Cleveland name the good player let alone great player they paired with him. 7 years he was there, and the best they could come up with was Delonte West, Varejao, and Ilgauskas?
All true. But look at this Laker team. That team is good enough. If Lebron was Jordan It would be. What Lebron has right now would be enough.

And I’m sorry if at the end of a close game jordan wins them and Lebron doesn’t. Now blame the refs. I’m sorry that it’s a team sport. I don’t think Jordan’s teammates were all that much. They just played their roles. The Jordan Dynasty, to me, is the greatest dynasty. Two threepeats? Legendary!

That Denver team is good but would they have beat the bulls? No way. And they almost swept lebron

Thread hijacked? MJ is HISTORY; this thread is about right now.

Lakers won last night, won't win again. Golf season starts early this week for them.

Thread hijacked? MJ is HISTORY; this thread is about right now.

Lakers won last night, won't win again. Golf season starts early this week for them.
Hey, relax. Most of these conversations just die. At least a conversation is happening. Sorry conversations sometimes evolve and go off the rails. Lol

So, good for Lebron for not getting swept. I think they will try to win 4 in a row. They’ll try. Denver won 3 in a row so 4 isn’t 8mpossible. I bet Lebron would love to be the only one to ever do it. Or one of. Idk if it’s ever been done before. But I believe the lakers will try. This series could very easily be 2 and 2.

I do love Lebron. A part of me wants him to prove me wrong.

Lakers did a good job scoring enough late to prevent another DEN comeback. Doubtful they can sustain that in Denver.

I lost a $10 bet I made near halftime, DEN to win, 0ver 213.5. (2.3 to 1 payback).

Lakers did a good job scoring enough late to prevent another DEN comeback. Doubtful they can sustain that in Denver.

I lost a $10 bet I made near halftime, DEN to win, 0ver 213.5. (2.3 to 1 payback).
I expected it to happen too. If you don’t think you’re going to win the series, it would be so much easier to just lose game 4 and go on vacation today. Now they got to suit up again.

But I suspect now Lebron is in a different mood. Just win one game at a time.

The hardest game to win is the 4th game. The close out.

DeAngelo Russel decided to play last night after getting caught sitting out a team-coach huddle late in game 3. Wonder if he got a talking to?

Why do these teams have and hold such problem players? Like Harden? Maybe Irving too? Note: he ain’t any Michael Cooper.

DeAngelo Russel decided to play last night after getting caught sitting out a team-coach huddle late in game 3. Wonder if he got a talking to?

Why do these teams have and hold such problem players? Like Harden? Maybe Irving too? Note: he ain’t any Michael Cooper.
Imagine you have an nba team and a guy with hardens upside becomes available? You might take the chance but most times it’s not going to work out.

But are they better without him?.

They say Irving is that damn good. Has he not been playing well? I haven’t been able to watch.

Imagine you have an nba team and a guy with hardens upside becomes available? You might take the chance but most times it’s not going to work out.

But are they better without him?.

They say Irving is that damn good. Has he not been playing well? I haven’t been able to watch.

Maybe Harden ten years ago. Fat old slow Harden is not worth it at tens of millions Guaranteed. And a cancer. Plenty of good young shorter guard tye players can be plugged in and not be a detriment.

Regarding the close out game. Have you ever played tennis? That last game is sooooo hard to win. I love watching nba teams either do it or choke. I love to see the choke. I may even start off rooting for Denver but if the lakers win 2 more and take it to 7, I’ll probably be rooting for the lakers.

Forum List

Back