Cain is a piece of shit

Anyone wanna chat about JFK's moments. I know, lets talk about LBJ.

Better yet, lets talk about the swimmer, you know the lion of the senate who let a woman drown to death.

Shall I continue? Or how about the lion of the senate who loved doing waitress sandwiches with Chris Dodds?

You idiots on the left. By all means go for Cain. Watch what happens.

Saying "your guys are worse" doesn't make things better.

Frankly, I'm a little bothered by Cain's arrogance in this sort of thing.

Did he really not think this stuff wouldn't come up?

Or did he just not care?

I think the man was never serious about running for President to start with. It was about seling books and raising his profile. That because of Romney's unsatisfactory conservatism and Perry self-immolation that he found himself breifly as the top "Not Romney".

Anyone wanna chat about JFK's moments. I know, lets talk about LBJ.

Better yet, lets talk about the swimmer, you know the lion of the senate who let a woman drown to death.

Shall I continue? Or how about the lion of the senate who loved doing waitress sandwiches with Chris Dodds?

You idiots on the left. By all means go for Cain. Watch what happens.

Deflect much :eusa_eh: On message board's its considered a debate- fail :clap2:

Really? You might want to check with Stephanie to see if she is on the left because she is the only one here making that claim.

As for myself. I'm informed enough to know it was all about perjury.

But I'm sure Steph is happy to have you come and call her a Leftie anyways. :lol::lol::lol:
Pretending this thread is the entirety of reality is disingenuous.

72222_171580839523750_155879361093898_688235_7506467_n.jpg

Is that the excuse you are going with for quite blatantly screwing up and calling Steph a Leftie? :lol::lol::lol:

Okay.
She was mocking the left. It's not a difficult concept. I don't know why you're having trouble with it.

nice pic. did you really mean to post that being a rightie?
Yes. It disproves Bode's claim that only Stephanie said Clinton was impeached for a blowjob.

I bet you believe that ridiculous idea, don't you?

This is what Stephanie said:

Clinton had affairs, was even convicted for one..

yet most here still say, He was a GREAT President.

that is the two faced double standards of most on the left.

Convicted of having an affair? :eusa_eh: :doubt: Stephanie :eusa_doh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He wasn't "convicted of having an affair" :doubt:

Daveman only sees what he wants to see....and reality just isn't in his plans. :lol::lol::lol:[/QUOTE]
I've seen your version of "reality". It deserves quotes around it.

Watching Cain standing on that stage today lying through his teeth in front of his wife was remarkable.

Ladies and gentlemen, here's the women I cheated on!

Hummm, who have we seen doing that before?
let me think, let me think, let me think. Oh that's right. I didn't have SEX with that WOMAN, MONICA.:eusa_whistle:

Why is it that when Republicans criticize Obama, it's just racism because he's black (since, you know, if he was white, we'd love him to death), but when Democrats criticize Cain, it's punditry. And why do black people tolerate white people criticizing Cain while they're spidey sense starts tingling whenever a Republican says something negative about Obama? And lastly, why is Cain an Uncle Tom because he got a lot of white people to like and respect him, but Obama's just a bipartisan fellow with an olive branch -- sort of like MLK, and Jesus -- when he attracts white people?

Don't answer any of those questions, libs. I already know the answer: it's because you're bullshit race-baiting hypocrites.

That's not true. It's not just racism. Are you trying to play the Race Card Card? I do see that a lot around here.

It's not played enough. Every principled argument against Obama is seen as covert racism to one degree or another.

Watching Cain standing on that stage today lying through his teeth in front of his wife was remarkable.

let me think, let me think, let me think. Oh that's right. I didn't have SEX with that WOMAN, MONICA.:eusa_whistle:

Yep, and we never elected him for any office again. Thanks for pointing out for us that that kind of behavior is unacceptable, Steph.

Why is it that when Republicans criticize Obama, it's just racism because he's black (since, you know, if he was white, we'd love him to death), but when Democrats criticize Cain, it's punditry. And why do black people tolerate white people criticizing Cain while they're spidey sense starts tingling whenever a Republican says something negative about Obama? And lastly, why is Cain an Uncle Tom because he got a lot of white people to like and respect him, but Obama's just a bipartisan fellow with an olive branch -- sort of like MLK, and Jesus -- when he attracts white people?

Don't answer any of those questions, libs. I already know the answer: it's because you're bullshit race-baiting hypocrites.

That's not true. It's not just racism. Are you trying to play the Race Card Card? I do see that a lot around here.

It's not played enough. Every principled argument against Obama is seen as covert racism to one degree or another.

Not by everybody.....but keep playing that Race Card Card.

Yes. It disproves Bode's claim that only Stephanie said Clinton was impeached for a blowjob.

I bet you believe that ridiculous idea, don't you?

Convicted of having an affair? :eusa_eh: :doubt: Stephanie :eusa_doh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Daveman only sees what he wants to see....and reality just isn't in his plans. :lol::lol::lol:
I've seen your version of "reality". It deserves quotes around it.[/QUOTE]

HEY DAVEMAN! Have you found any other examples HERE (besides Stephanie) of someone saying Clinton was convicted of having an affair?

72222_171580839523750_155879361093898_688235_7506467_n.jpg

Is that the excuse you are going with for quite blatantly screwing up and calling Steph a Leftie? :lol::lol::lol:

Okay.
She was mocking the left. It's not a difficult concept. I don't know why you're having trouble with it.

Oh....THAT's the excuse you're running with NOW. :lol::lol::lol: Why didn't you say it was "mocking" in the first place? Oh....I know why. :lol:

Yep, and we never elected him for any office again. Thanks for pointing out for us that that kind of behavior is unacceptable, Steph.

LOL, you never elected him again, ONLY because he HASN'T run for anything else. MANY of you here would vote for him again in a New York minute..

Let's talk about Clinton, let's talk about Edwards, let's talk about the Gay Obama rumor.
Anything to get off the total EMBARRASSMENT and repusliveness of their perv-boy Cain.
No kids, we're going to talk about what that WORTHLESS P.O.S. did until the next news cycle.
Had he been repentant and not defensive and offensive about it, he'd be able to slink away to his cave somewhere, but he hasn't.
Cain has to take his lumps.
BTW, many are speculating that Cain probably fathered a lovechild with Ginger White, and that's what REALLY caused him to finally step-down.
If that's the case, I really hope that comes out to the public.

Holding people to a high standard is fine. However, we have to have some point where we acknowledge that we are electing human beings. Having made mistakes in one's past should not discount the person you are today. Do we really want to elect someone who hasn't ever made a mistake in life? We are all imperfect. And, there is a Big difference between him making mistakes 20 yrs ago and doing it in the Oval office while on duty. You can' t even compare the two.

Daveman only sees what he wants to see....and reality just isn't in his plans. :lol::lol::lol:
I've seen your version of "reality". It deserves quotes around it.

HEY DAVEMAN! Have you found any other examples HERE (besides Stephanie) of someone saying Clinton was convicted of having an affair?
[/QUOTE]

I was just repeating what you liberals said about Clinton and HIS CONVICTION..
Remember we were all told. IT WAS ONLY A BLOWJOB.

Last edited:
Holding people to a high standard is fine. However, we have to have some point where we acknowledge that we are electing human beings. Having made mistakes in one's past should not discount the person you are today. Do we really want to elect someone who hasn't ever made a mistake in life? We are all imperfect. And, there is a Big difference between him making mistakes 20 yrs ago and doing it in the Oval office while on duty. You can' t even compare the two.

WTH are you talking about dude? Cain hasn't even admitted to any wrong doing. He's TOTALLY in denial and in defensive mode, not to mention offensive.

That's why many are glad to see him gone. Although they will miss the comedy that was his run.

You right wing folks are unreal.
I call them as I see them.
In Georgia we have also had Democratic black pieces of shit.
Julian Bond, Bill Campbell, Billy McKinney just to name a few.
This is not about race. This is about Herman Cain being a liar and hypocrit.

You right wing folks are unreal.
I call them as I see them.
In Georgia we have also had Democratic black pieces of shit.
Julian Bond, Bill Campbell, Billy McKinney just to name a few.
This is not about race. This is about Herman Cain being a liar and hypocrit.

Yet still doesnt rise to the level of corruption in this administration.

Damn, I guess im over it.

If obama wasn't a piece of shit himself, why would he support shitters destroying public property?

Forum List

Back