Who will be the 2024 Democrat Nominee?

I have been away and just checked the forum and the first thing I read is some idiotic and juvenile thread entitled "Who will be the 2024 Democratic Nominee?" If the OP does not know the answer to that question, then he should be on some kiddie forum arguing politics with six year olds because that is the level of debate the OP is capable of. Of course, this is with all apologies to the six-year-olds I compare the OP with.

Obiden again?

1714518230892.png

Let's face it, everyone knows that Biden is not physically capable of being President in 2025. The real question is whether he will be renominated as a stand-in candidate or will someone else be nominated? If the latter, who do you think might be his replacement?

I used to think that Joe Manchin might be selected as a Bill Clinton type of "moderate" candidate, but the increasing tensions within the Democratic Party may preclude a consensus on anyone. In that event, we may end up with an angry old white man and a walking cadaver as major party Presidential nominees. I prefer the former.
1714939195265.png

Forum List

Back