Cain is a piece of shit

I like him. It's not my business if he cheated on his wife, and there's no credible evidence he harassed anyone.

It is okay for you to like liars.
But I don't. And the Americah public does not either.
Cain knows that so he quit.
I also predicted this a while ago.
Maybe the young men will take notice. Chasing ass is not Christian and not what a family man does. The hypocrit got caught. Too bad.
No cry babies.

Pretending this thread is the entirety of reality is disingenuous.

72222_171580839523750_155879361093898_688235_7506467_n.jpg

nice pic. did you really mean to post that being a rightie?

Yes. It disproves Bode's claim that only Stephanie said Clinton was impeached for a blowjob.

I bet you believe that ridiculous idea, don't you?

This is what Stephanie said:

Clinton had affairs, was even convicted for one..

yet most here still say, He was a GREAT President.

that is the two faced double standards of most on the left.

Convicted of having an affair? :eusa_eh: :doubt: Stephanie :eusa_doh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He wasn't "convicted of having an affair" :doubt:

Last edited:
That's odd. It's a common claim among the left that Clinton was convicted for his affair.

Do you ask them for the dates of his conviction for the affair?

Really? You might want to check with Stephanie to see if she is on the left because she is the only one here making that claim.

As for myself. I'm informed enough to know it was all about perjury.

But I'm sure Steph is happy to have you come and call her a Leftie anyways. :lol::lol::lol:

Is that the excuse you are going with for quite blatantly screwing up and calling Steph a Leftie? :lol::lol::lol:

Okay.

Yes. It disproves Bode's claim that only Stephanie said Clinton was impeached for a blowjob.

This is what Stephanie said:

Convicted of having an affair? :eusa_eh: :doubt: Stephanie :eusa_doh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He wasn't "convicted of having an affair" :doubt:[/QUOTE]

Daveman only sees what he wants to see....and reality just isn't in his plans. :lol::lol::lol:

Clinton was impeached because he was a liar just like Cain.
But Clinton got elected. Republicans told Cain they do not want him.
Something about polling. The trip home was all show.
Cain's #s sank quicker than the Titanic.

Clinton was convicted for having an affair? Since when was that illegal? I really want to know the date of his conviction for having an affair and in what court. Thanks in advance.

HEY DAVEMAN! Where in this post do I say that Steph is the ONLY person who says Clinton was convicted for having an affair?

Clinton was impeached for telling lies in a deposition.
The man lied under oath in a civil matter.
The impeachment hearings against Clinton had nothing to do with any affair.

Clinton was convicted for having an affair? Since when was that illegal? I really want to know the date of his conviction for having an affair and in what court. Thanks in advance.
That's odd. It's a common claim among the left that Clinton was convicted for his affair.

Do you ask them for the dates of his conviction for the affair?

Really? You might want to check with Stephanie to see if she is on the left because she is the only one here making that claim.

As for myself. I'm informed enough to know it was all about perjury.

But I'm sure Steph is happy to have you come and call her a Leftie anyways. :lol::lol::lol:

HEY DAVEMAN! Who else HERE is making the claim that Clinton was convicted for having an affair besides Stephanie?

HEY DAVEMAN! I said that Stephanie was "the only one here"...show me others "here" who said it. TIA

Why is it that when Republicans criticize Obama, it's just racism because he's black (since, you know, if he was white, we'd love him to death), but when Democrats criticize Cain, it's punditry. And why do black people tolerate white people criticizing Cain while they're spidey sense starts tingling whenever a Republican says something negative about Obama? And lastly, why is Cain an Uncle Tom because he got a lot of white people to like and respect him, but Obama's just a bipartisan fellow with an olive branch -- sort of like MLK, and Jesus -- when he attracts white people?

Don't answer any of those questions, libs. I already know the answer: it's because you're bullshit race-baiting hypocrites.

Why is it that when Republicans criticize Obama, it's just racism because he's black (since, you know, if he was white, we'd love him to death), but when Democrats criticize Cain, it's punditry. And why do black people tolerate white people criticizing Cain while they're spidey sense starts tingling whenever a Republican says something negative about Obama? And lastly, why is Cain an Uncle Tom because he got a lot of white people to like and respect him, but Obama's just a bipartisan fellow with an olive branch -- sort of like MLK, and Jesus -- when he attracts white people?

Don't answer any of those questions, libs. I already know the answer: it's because you're bullshit race-baiting hypocrites.

That's not true. It's not just racism. Are you trying to play the Race Card Card? I do see that a lot around here.

race_card-300x260.jpg

Forum List

Back