Cain is a piece of shit

Hey...is this not THE place to come to see lefty misery on display??!!!! What a fcukking hoot....its the fix for conservatives when you cant tune in weeknight MSNBC to see those uber miserable clowns blowing shit out their ass while knowing they represent the fringe!!!!

I love this place......

The fact that he never manned up is what makes him a piece of shit. His house is full of smoke, people are dying from smoke inhalation, and he's still claiming there is no fire.

He needs to borrow Gloria Allred's and strap on a pair.

Cain still has 100% more credibility than than any of those women.. matter of fact, where are they? They read like a list of complete losers who are in perennial state of financial doldrums. Yeah, no agenda there.

Gloria Allred? That alone tells me it's all bullshit.

I guess Bill Clinton is a "piece of shit" too. Man,he was a huge perv yet he served 8yrs. as the President of the United States. So how can this bother Democrats in any way? If they had any real logic & honesty,they would be applauding the man. That's what they did for Bill Clinton. Anyway,Cain bit the bullet and manned up. He's no longer running for President. That's certainly more than what Bill Clinton ever did.

That's not true. It's not just racism. Are you trying to play the Race Card Card? I do see that a lot around here.

It's not played enough. Every principled argument against Obama is seen as covert racism to one degree or another.

Not by everybody.....but keep playing that Race Card Card.

You haven't listed anything resembling an example. You're grunting because you know I'm right.

The fact that he never manned up is what makes him a piece of shit. His house is full of smoke, people are dying from smoke inhalation, and he's still claiming there is no fire.

He needs to borrow Gloria Allred's and strap on a pair.

In other words, Clinton is not a piece of shit, because he "manned up" when he realized his lies couldn't prevent the truth from coming out?

Clinton wasn't impeached for boinking the hired help. He was impeached for perjury (the willful act of swearing a false oath or affirmation to tell the truth, whether spoken or in writing, concerning matters material to a judicial proceeding, aka: lying). He only "manned up" after he was busted.

Not to mention, I wouldn't want most of the people condemning Cain on the scant information available to sit on any jury I might be subject to. Tried, convicted and executed in the kangaroo court of the LSM.

Last edited:
None of this stuff disqualifies a person from being President. Bill Clinton proved that. But it is good to see Cain manning up. It took real guts.

Watching Cain standing on that stage today lying through his teeth in front of his wife was remarkable.

Ladies and gentlemen, here's the women I cheated on!

Hummm, who have we seen doing that before?
let me think, let me think, let me think. Oh that's right. I didn't have SEX with that WOMAN, MONICA.:eusa_whistle:

Yep, and we never elected him for any office again. Thanks for pointing out for us that that kind of behavior is unacceptable, Steph.

That's saying a lot, considering he had already served two terms as POTUS and was ineligible for reelection in any case.

Let's talk about Clinton, let's talk about Edwards, let's talk about the Gay Obama rumor.
Anything to get off the total EMBARRASSMENT and repusliveness of their perv-boy Cain.
No kids, we're going to talk about what that WORTHLESS P.O.S. did until the next news cycle.
Had he been repentant and not defensive and offensive about it, he'd be able to slink away to his cave somewhere, but he hasn't.
Cain has to take his lumps.
BTW, many are speculating that Cain probably fathered a lovechild with Ginger White, and that's what REALLY caused him to finally step-down.
If that's the case, I really hope that comes out to the public.

I hate to call you on this, but why would you hope that?

You got what you wanted, you got him out of the race. It might well be a case of "Be careful for what you wish for", because all his support will probably go to Newt now.

It seems that wanting to get a pound of flesh out of him after he is no longer a player on the stage seems a bit much.

And in the name of total fairness, I think that continuing to harp on John Edwards after he ruined his career is equally wrong.

Cain's background had no dirt compared to the others in both parties so they had to go with sexual allegations and no real way to prove anything. It always works great for the left.
Between the sex and the death threats he had to stop the campaign.
Did you notice how little or no coverage was given to the death threats against him and his family?
Before you get the Secret Service, you have to solid evidence in order to get them.

imo, and yes, he's also a whiner.

Good riddance to bad garbage.

I predicted this months ago.

:eusa_whistle:

There is no evidence that he is a piece of shit.

After all of this orchestrated smear campaign, and the fact that it did succeed in getting Mr. Cain to abandon his campaign (perhaps permanently), there is still not a single solitary shred of credible evidence corroborating the claims.

So, you may have predicted that he'd eventually be compelled to quit the race, but you have never successfully predicted that any of the claims would be confirmed as truthful because -- they still haven't been.

And, face facts Raving Asshat. You don't object to pieces of shit in general since you ARE just a piece of shit.

You only object on your weak-minded partisan basis to those with differing political views who you pretend are pieces of shit.

Ho hum

Last edited:
Let's talk about Clinton, let's talk about Edwards, let's talk about the Gay Obama rumor.
Anything to get off the total EMBARRASSMENT and repusliveness of their perv-boy Cain.
No kids, we're going to talk about what that WORTHLESS P.O.S. did until the next news cycle.
Had he been repentant and not defensive and offensive about it, he'd be able to slink away to his cave somewhere, but he hasn't.
BTW, many are speculating that Cain probably fathered a lovechild with Ginger White, and that's what REALLY caused him to finally step-down.

You got what you wanted, you got him out of the race. It might well be a case of "Be careful for what you wish for", because all his support will probably go to Newt now.

It seems that wanting to get a pound of flesh out of him after he is no longer a player on the stage seems a bit much.

And in the name of total fairness, I think that continuing to harp on John Edwards after he ruined his career is equally wrong.
No problem sir, I'll gladly answer that question.
Cain has not "manned up."
I want him to pay dearly for his behavior.
The message needs to be sent...this is not accepted.
That's why I would hope, if that information is true, that it comes out.
That should ensure that he's never seen or heard from again.

Holding people to a high standard is fine. However, we have to have some point where we acknowledge that we are electing human beings. Having made mistakes in one's past should not discount the person you are today. Do we really want to elect someone who hasn't ever made a mistake in life? We are all imperfect. And, there is a Big difference between him making mistakes 20 yrs ago and doing it in the Oval office while on duty. You can' t even compare the two.

You're missing an important piece of the puzzle. It's called "Owning your own." Until Cain can do that, he doesn't belong in the "let's move along now, kids" gang.

Not to derail such a brilliant post,but has this site gotten slower and more laggy the last few days? Could be my problem i guess. Has anyone else noticed this?

Not to derail such a brilliant post,but has this site gotten slower and more laggy the last few days? Could be my problem i guess. Has anyone else noticed this?

You're right. I guess it's just not me. Even the reps are lagging. I have to wait seconds before the text box comes up.

Even before the decision yesterday...seeing it's SeeBS Snooze...

A microcosm of what is to come as the Left resets thier fortress gunsights on Newt as they continue to manipulate the field? :eusa_whistle:

Two Cain backers in N.H. decamp for Gingrich

It is likely that Cain will throw his support toward Newt as Newt surges ahead in IOWA

I hope you RW palookas pick Newt.
C'mon......LEROY!!!
Let's go Le-roy, let's go!
*clap, clap*
Let's go Le-roy, let's go!
*clap, clap*

:lol:

Forum List

Back