Liz Cheney: Enemy of Democracy

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

I am so disappointed by this woman. She turned out to be an establishment RINO skank. She and crybaby colluded and conspired with the skeevy Dem slime to craft a fake narrative designed to disenfranchise nearly one-half of the American electorate. Talk about a plot to overthrow democracy. Of course, neither one of them are in the House anymore. Good riddance!

She's the daughter of one of the establishment political class. She tried to keep it alive in the republican party, the ones who go along to get along. The republican party finally has a fighter and the establishment can't handle it. A man who loves America more than attaining political power. That's what the establishment of both parties are really angry about.

Life long hard core REPUBLICAN, What could have happened to make her give up her place in the sun?
That's the question that needs an answer.

Life long hard core REPUBLICAN, What could have happened to make her give up her place in the sun?
That's the question that needs an answer.

Hard core hate for DJT. He attacked her daddy and there's no forgiving that. No forgetting either and nothing else matters. Get Trump.

I am so disappointed by this woman. She turned out to be an establishment RINO skank. She and crybaby colluded and conspired with the skeevy Dem slime to craft a fake narrative designed to disenfranchise nearly one-half of the American electorate. Talk about a plot to overthrow democracy. Of course, neither one of them are in the House anymore. Good riddance!
She don’t even rises to the rank of a rino

Would this be illegal?

Forum List

Back