Cain is a piece of shit

imo, and yes, he's also a whiner.

Good riddance to bad garbage.

I predicted this months ago.

:eusa_whistle:

Seriously Ravi.

A piece of shit?

Gosh..you should leave the hyperbole to conservatives. Cain is a smart man..who should remain in the private sector. I have nothing against him personally.

I like him. It's not my business if he cheated on his wife, and there's no credible evidence he harassed anyone.

Actually, it is your business. There is nothing more telling about the moral fiber of a man elected to the head the most powerful state the world has ever seen. We degrade the office of presidency by letting these scum get away with such things. Obviously, he's a liar. We held Clinton to the same standard. In order to avoid future Clintoons we should hold our candidates to the same standard.

No, we didnt hold Clinton to the same standard. Clinton won the nomination and the election and survived an impeachment. He remains one of the most popular figures in the Democratic party. Feminists lost any moral standing they had by supporting a serial rapist/sex addict.

I like him. It's not my business if he cheated on his wife, and there's no credible evidence he harassed anyone.

Actually, it is your business. There is nothing more telling about the moral fiber of a man elected to the head the most powerful state the world has ever seen. We degrade the office of presidency by letting these scum get away with such things. Obviously, he's a liar. We held Clinton to the same standard. In order to avoid future Clintoons we should hold our candidates to the same standard.

No, we didnt hold Clinton to the same standard. Clinton won the nomination and the election and survived an impeachment. He remains one of the most popular figures in the Democratic party. Feminists lost any moral standing they had by supporting a serial rapist/sex addict.
And continue to operate in the RED of credability in that regard and that of not speaking out on other mistreatment of Women whether they be Republican or muslim...:eusa_whistle:

None of this stuff disqualifies a person from being President. Bill Clinton proved that. But it is good to see Cain manning up. It took real guts.

Being a liar does not disqualify someone from being President?
My standards are a little higher.
"I never inhaled" is what Clinton stated a year before he ran for President.
I knew he was a liar then.
Just like Herman Cain is a damn liar.

None of this stuff disqualifies a person from being President. Bill Clinton proved that. But it is good to see Cain manning up. It took real guts.

When did Cain admit he had an affair and/or sexually harassed someone?

I hope you RW palookas pick Newt.
C'mon......LEROY!!!
Let's go Le-roy, let's go!
*clap, clap*
Let's go Le-roy, let's go!
*clap, clap*

:lol:

again, be careful what you wish for.

Newt is not an amatuer. He's an old hand at this. Like it or not, he did go toe to toe with Clinton and made Clinton's life pretty difficult.

And Barack Obama is no Bill Clinton.

Let's talk about Clinton, let's talk about Edwards, let's talk about the Gay Obama rumor.
Anything to get off the total EMBARRASSMENT and repusliveness of their perv-boy Cain.
No kids, we're going to talk about what that WORTHLESS P.O.S. did until the next news cycle.
Had he been repentant and not defensive and offensive about it, he'd be able to slink away to his cave somewhere, but he hasn't.
Cain has to take his lumps.
BTW, many are speculating that Cain probably fathered a lovechild with Ginger White, and that's what REALLY caused him to finally step-down.
If that's the case, I really hope that comes out to the public.

I hate to call you on this, but why would you hope that?

You got what you wanted, you got him out of the race. It might well be a case of "Be careful for what you wish for", because all his support will probably go to Newt now.

It seems that wanting to get a pound of flesh out of him after he is no longer a player on the stage seems a bit much.

And in the name of total fairness, I think that continuing to harp on John Edwards after he ruined his career is equally wrong.
No problem sir, I'll gladly answer that question.
Cain has not "manned up."
I want him to pay dearly for his behavior.
The message needs to be sent...this is not accepted.
That's why I would hope, if that information is true, that it comes out.
That should ensure that he's never seen or heard from again.

So you would drag a child into public scrutiny in order to make sure that Cain "Mans up"? Or to make sure he's "Never heard from again".

Because the probability is he's going to go back to talk radio and probably get a nationally syndicated show after all this is said and done.

Not to derail such a brilliant post,but has this site gotten slower and more laggy the last few days? Could be my problem i guess. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes... I have. I've also noticed that my Norton Anti-virus has deflected a lot more attacks than normal when I am on here.

I think there is some nasty stuff getting on through some of the banner ads.

So you would drag a child into public scrutiny in order to make sure that Cain "Mans up"? Or to make sure he's "Never heard from again".

Because the probability is he's going to go back to talk radio and probably get a nationally syndicated show after all this is said and done.

So it was about his book/cashing-in :razz: :clap2:

Nonsense, and you know it.

Was John Edwards' lovechild w/Merielle (sp) "brought into it?"

GTFOHWTS!!!

[fixed]

Last edited:

I hope not.

He sucks.

You know what, with all due respect to your industry, it isn't beyond the pale.

WLS gave Rod Blago a show after he was impeached but before he was put on trial.

And, hell, Glenn Beck still has a radio show. Which just kind of confirms my atheism.

Was John Kerry's lovechild w/Merielle (sp) "brought into it?"

GTFOHWTS!!!

I consider myself reasonably well informed on all things political, and I've never heard of "John Kerry's Love Child"

Are you thinking of John Edward's Love Child?

If so, I've said I thought that was wrong, too. And I think Edwards is a smarmy creep. But dragging these people through the mud was wrong, especially after he was no longer a candidate.

I hope not.

He sucks.

You know what, with all due respect to your industry, it isn't beyond the pale.

WLS gave Rod Blago a show after he was impeached but before he was put on trial.

And, hell, Glenn Beck still has a radio show. Which just kind of confirms my atheism.

Oh, I don't doubt it will happen.

But it won't last. He really sucks on the air. He'll get some station hoping to cash in on his popularity, but after about 2-3 years he'll fade away.

Was John Kerry's lovechild w/Merielle (sp) "brought into it?"

GTFOHWTS!!!

I consider myself reasonably well informed on all things political, and I've never heard of "John Kerry's Love Child"

Are you thinking of John Edward's Love Child?

If so, I've said I thought that was wrong, too. And I think Edwards is a smarmy creep. But dragging these people through the mud was wrong, especially after he was no longer a candidate.
My bad, I mean John Edwards' love child.
Sorry, I gotta lotta things twirling around in my head.

When did Manson ever admit he killed anyone?
The religous right has 11 commandments.
#11 "thou shall never admit adultery"

When did Manson ever admit he killed anyone?
The religous right has 11 commandments.
#11 "thou shall never admit adultery"

lol! Only a half-truth there. The "Religious Right" will likely encourage Cain to fess up and make things right with his family. That's if these accusations are true though. Honesty & forgiveness are a big part of being a Christian. It really is between him,his family,and God. But God has already forgiven him if he did do something wrong.

Last edited:
I guess Bill Clinton is a "piece of shit" too. Man,he was a huge perv yet he served 8yrs. as the President of the United States. So how can this bother Democrats in any way? If they had any real logic & honesty,they would be applauding the man. That's what they did for Bill Clinton. Anyway,Cain bit the bullet and manned up. He's no longer running for President. That's certainly more than what Bill Clinton ever did.

How many elected positions did Clintion win AFTER his affairs were found out?

Um....None.

I guess Bill Clinton is a "piece of shit" too. Man,he was a huge perv yet he served 8yrs. as the President of the United States. So how can this bother Democrats in any way? If they had any real logic & honesty,they would be applauding the man. That's what they did for Bill Clinton. Anyway,Cain bit the bullet and manned up. He's no longer running for President. That's certainly more than what Bill Clinton ever did.

Um....None.

Yeah. Because he wasn't already in his second and Constitutionally final term as President.

And since he hasn't seen fit to run for lesser office since the end of his second term.

But the point is, he DID seek office AFTER it was alleged that he was a womanizing scumbag possible rapist. THAT didn't deter him.

Um....None.
Good.

Forum List

Back