bush is an idiot

Originally posted by UhihaJax

Btw: Bush managed somehow to get some of the lowest ever scores from Harvard and Yale (shows you money cant buy everything, apart from the presidency :) ) his I.Q also stands at a magnificent 83. Which I think is actually average for the states, so at least he's representative, which is probably why you guys can't figure out why he's so stupid ("well he's smarter than me! duh").
UhihaJax, you have had two other people point out this absurd statement, one requesting proof of the statement.

So, now here is your oppurtunity, provide proof that GWB has an IQ of 83 or admitt you were wrong in saying so. Not replying is not an option!

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Its a small world after all. I've been going to the U of A for years now. At least tell me you didn't go on the H2P trip to Memphis last weekend.

Hell no. I'm a csce and don't take humanities.

Originally posted by alan1234567890
i have never personnely insulted anybody but the president why is it that all of keep insulting me? i thought this was a forum of views not idiocy. please grow up or something

You start a thread insulting the President of the United States, Spout nothing substancial and are telling others to grow up? This is so freakin funny.

Dont insult people and you wont be insulted.

Say something that isnt stupid and you wont hear nothing but idiocy.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
You start a thread insulting the President of the United States, Spout nothing substancial and are telling others to grow up? This is so freakin funny.

Dont insult people and you wont be insulted.

Say something that isnt stupid and you wont hear nothing but idiocy.

Yep!

Originally posted by alan1234567890
trical down economics is bs. the shere number of poor people in this country. make it when the masses buy shoes we efect the economy. thier are only 2 rich people left in this country and shrinking. but they control 90 of government. because they can buy congress. donation please is what you get from congress.

Poor people? What poor people! The poorest people in this nation are part of the wealthiest 5% of the worlds population. Im poor now, mainly because im still working on my education. And yet i know 95% of the worlds population would give anything to have the opportunity to earn an education. And be as wealthy as i am. There are no real poor in the country by the worlds standards. just alot of ungrateful wealthy people.

You guys really need to get the bloody hell off of Uhihajax's case, NOW! Don't you guys even know how much pressure he is under?

First off, he has to do "Hardball" every night.

Secondly, he has to prepare for his 10:00am Sunday show through the week.

Thirdly, he has to throw "da bone" to those lying Jersey sluts.

Lastly, he has to come here to bring us the truth.

Please, lay off of Chr....OOPS!

Dear Alan-
How is that scar healing? I am sure that brain function- and grammatical skills- will return in no time at ALL. Remember, the comma is your friend. Get well, soon!

The masses-
One question:

Who is more responsible & efficient with YOUR tax money?: You or the wasteful, pork-loving, special-interest-loving federal government.

*Al Gore received one D, one C minus, two C's, two C pluses, and one B minus in his sophomore year at Harvard, far worse than ANY of George W. Bush's years at Yale. After Yale, Bush earned an M.B.A. from Harvard, whereas poor Al failed out of divinity school & dropped out of law school at Vanderbilt.

*University transcripts, provided by Ann Coulter

If you don't believe her, send for them, YOURSELF!

The reason liberals & the LMM have to use name-calling as their main debate tool is because THEY NEITHER HAVE THE FACTS NOR THE TRUTH ON THEIR SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They deal in lies, they trade in innuendo, they barter in bombastic banter, they prattle on with their penchant for propaganda....BUT THEY NEVER TELL THE TRUTH!

That, my friends, is why we will be celebrating on the night of November 2nd, they will be leaping from ledges.

Originally posted by SPIKESMYGOD
You guys really need to get the bloody hell off of Uhihajax's case, NOW! Don't you guys even know how much pressure he is under?

First off, he has to do "Hardball" every night.

Secondly, he has to prepare for his 10:00am Sunday show through the week.

Thirdly, he has to throw "da bone" to those lying Jersey sluts.

Lastly, he has to come here to bring us the truth.

Please, lay off of Chr....OOPS!

Dear Alan-
How is that scar healing? I am sure that brain function- and grammatical skills- will return in no time at ALL. Remember, the comma is your friend. Get well, soon!

The masses-
One question:

Who is more responsible & efficient with YOUR tax money?: You or the wasteful, pork-loving, special-interest-loving federal government.

*Al Gore received one D, one C minus, two C's, two C pluses, and one B minus in his sophomore year at Harvard, far worse than ANY of George W. Bush's years at Yale. After Yale, Bush earned an M.B.A. from Harvard, whereas poor Al failed out of divinity school & dropped out of law school at Vanderbilt.

*University transcripts, provided by Ann Coulter

If you don't believe her, send for them, YOURSELF!

The reason liberals & the LMM have to use name-calling as their main debate tool is because THEY NEITHER HAVE THE FACTS NOR THE TRUTH ON THEIR SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They deal in lies, they trade in innuendo, they barter in bombastic banter, they prattle on with their penchant for propaganda....BUT THEY NEVER TELL THE TRUTH!

That, my friends, is why we will be celebrating on the night of November 2nd, they will be leaping from ledges.

Do you have no doubt that Dunya will win? I pray for his victory every night, but there are some REAL stupid and ignorant Americans out there. I worry sometimes, ya know?

God bless

True enough the "proof" is non-existant, it turns out the anecdotal was a hoax by a Demopublican.
But still, I find it strange that you critcize alans spelling and ability to communicate when George Bush is clearly not adept at that same skill. Would you give him the same treatment? Because that is exactly how media sources in the U.K see it.
The most charitable view is from the BBC radio 4 where they merely say that George Bush has "a little trouble" in communicating when reporting, obviously opinions expressed on this radio station are a little more descriptive and critical.
Do you not think that is important for your statesman to able to communicate in a clear and concise manner? Clearly it is not an ability he can claim to possess.

In regards to Bush's results from his Ivy league school term, can anyone prove what his results actually were (I am happy to stand corrected)? Clearly any examination requires excellent communication skills through verbal and written work, I find it hard to believe that Georgie would be able to complete such work with any degree of excellence or even mediocraty.

One thing I will agree with is the liberation of Iraq. While you may think I am 100% anti-war, I do think that liberating Iraq from Saddam Hussain was a good thing, my queries and criticisms arise from the fashion in which it was set about, the speed and lack of unilateral support, and of course the lack of any immenent threat by Saddam to any other nation.
Lacking these things one would be fair to assume that the war was not based solely on these reasons (for example if Halliburton is to be taken into account or the oil or the.... well you get the idea).
If we are truely a collallition of peace and freedom surely we should turn our attentions to other countries such as Zimbabwe which is under the tyrannical grip of Mugabe, but one would think that the lack of oil might be a reason not pursue that "liberation".

We should also take into account that we are to completely to blame for Iraq. It was of course us who put Saddam into power in the first place.

Your logic is shit. Bush DID go to the U.N. The UN WAS on board, until it was time to put up or shut up. They didn't do either, they didn't put up and they STILL haven't STFU. The U.N. has no value any longer.

I think bush is a fine communicator. You just don't like his honest and clear style. You're so messed up that the only thing you respect are the cunning lies and distortions of the left.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Your logic is shit. Bush DID go to the U.N. The UN WAS on board, until it was time to put up or shut up. They didn't do either, they didn't put up and they STILL haven't STFU. The U.N. has no value any longer.

In a perfect world the UN will crumble under the load of the oil for food scandal. They are useless.....

Okay shall we level here?
The U.S wanted to press ahead with the war on Iraq, the U.K wanted a U.N resolution because they felt that the U.N would support it.
A few days before the proposed draft was to be voted on the U.S pulled and attacked without backing.
Why? Becuase (with the help of the British too) they had spied and bugged every nation's U.N office who was to vote on it including Kofi Annans office (If I remember correctly Nixon was impeached for this action in the past, do you not care anymore about those kind of things?). This information was leaked by former cabinet member Claire Short when she found the corresponding intelligence files on her desk and made it public.
If you want to call the U.N useless and corrupt, I think you have to accept first that both of our administrations are guilty of that crime as well.

[Q]I think bush is a fine communicator. You just don't like his honest and clear style. You're so messed up that the only thing you respect are the cunning lies and distortions of the left.[/Q]

If you think Bush is a fine communicator you obviously dont have a good grip of the english language, he makes up words that don't exist for gods sake! He's useless at talking, which is probably why he does it so little.
Remember that the cunning lies and distortions of the left could easily mirror those same lies of the right.
This is why I say Demopublican and Republicrat, they're both as bad and corrupt as one another, you both listen to two different versions of propagandha and call the other the worst, you need to think outside the box and learn to be cynical of both and not just do the easy things and take sides like you do.
Black/White Republican/Democrat there are many shades of grey and it seems that no-one is willing to take those into account any more. "Your either with us or against us" just wont cut it anymore.

True enough the "proof" is non-existant, it turns out the anecdotal was a hoax by a Demopublican.
But still, I find it strange that you critcize alans spelling and ability to communicate when George Bush is clearly not adept at that same skill. Would you give him the same treatment? Because that is exactly how media sources in the U.K see it.
The most charitable view is from the BBC radio 4 where they merely say that George Bush has "a little trouble" in communicating when reporting, obviously opinions expressed on this radio station are a little more descriptive and critical.
Do you not think that is important for your statesman to able to communicate in a clear and concise manner? Clearly it is not an ability he can claim to possess.

LAst time i checked Bush is our president so yes i would extend that courtesy to him out of freaking respect. I dont even like Bill clinton, but if i were to have met him when he was presidnet, i would have shown him sincere respect for being the president. And personally, i think he does well to project himself. But like any person there is room for improvement.

In regards to Bush's results from his Ivy league school term, can anyone prove what his results actually were (I am happy to stand corrected)? Clearly any examination requires excellent communication skills through verbal and written work, I find it hard to believe that Georgie would be able to complete such work with any degree of excellence or even mediocraty.

Why do we have to prove wrong a unsubstaniated lie that you have made? You should be the one proving to us that he was a C student as you have blatantly accused him of being.

One thing I will agree with is the liberation of Iraq. While you may think I am 100% anti-war, I do think that liberating Iraq from Saddam Hussain was a good thing, my queries and criticisms arise from the fashion in which it was set about, the speed and lack of unilateral support, and of course the lack of any immenent threat by Saddam to any other nation.

Are you a freaking moron or do you just hold your fingers in your ears and your eyes shut when evidence is presened to you?

Lack of unilateral support is not what you were trying to say but is by a blunder unto you and accurate statement. The US did NOT go in unilaterally. They had 32 other countries supporting the effort in some way shape or form.

LAck of imminent threat by Sadaam? France, Germany, the UN, Brittain, Denmark, most of the EU in fact, Clinton, KErry, Teddy Kennedy all had said that they had eveidence that Sadaam not only had WMD's and the capacity to make more, but that he was close to having the ability to make nuclear weapons. So how is that not an imminent threat to every country in the world?

Lacking these things one would be fair to assume that the war was not based solely on these reasons (for example if Halliburton is to be taken into account or the oil or the.... well you get the idea).

Now you just sound like a hackneyed Democrat that just read a some one-liners from 2 years ago. Haliburton is the only company in the world powerful enough to handle the building of a nation. They are a multinational Corporation that is and has been run by both Democrats and Republicans on its Board. But no, it has to be ole Cheney who hasnt been the CEO of Haliburton for over 8 years controlling them. Nevermind the fact that Haliburton has had several other CEO's since then. Nevermind the fact that they have had CEO's that were democrats and liberals running the show before. Haliburton, whose been around for 85 years and has been through over 20 presidents, is secretly controlled by Cheney and Bush.

If we are truely a collallition of peace and freedom surely we should turn our attentions to other countries such as Zimbabwe which is under the tyrannical grip of Mugabe, but one would think that the lack of oil might be a reason not pursue that "liberation".

Wheres the precious UN on these peace keeping missions? Why is it always the US saving the world? Besides we have done "PEace keeping" Missions before. Somalia, Yugoslavia come to mind. The difference now is that this is to protect ourselves from a danger to our Country. No thats not allowed? We're not allowed to protect ourselves? We have to help protect 3rd world African nations run by warlords who starve and murder their people in the name of war before we protect our own interests according to idiots like you.

We should also take into account that we are to completely to blame for Iraq. It was of course us who put Saddam into power in the first place.

Read some history sometime. Iraq was not an ally by choice. They were by default. We never put Sadaam into power. He was already there. We simply allied with him against Iran. You know why? Because the Shah, who was our ally at the time in the late 70's was left out to dry by Jimmy Carter. The Aaytollah took over and Established a firm hatred of America in the Middle East that is a major part of the reason why we have to go over there today.

So you can blame your peace loving peanut farmer, Carter for alot of the mess we're in, not Bush. Bush just has the clarity to see that we need to deal with this now, before the US turns into Israel in terms of terrorism.

Here you go

Also backed up by a statement that Bush himself made to say that C Students could become President of the United States.

Here you go

Also backed up by a statement that Bush himself made to say that C Students could become President of the United States.

You know only bitter people give a shitabout his grades at Yale, personally I could care less if he spent his time drinking Schlitz and doing jello shots. His stance on the issues are what I care about. If he was a c student and is going to be a 2 term president what does that say about Al Gore?

Al Gore is a moron, I don't particulary blame the U.S citizens for voting Bush is as Gore was as bland as bland could be, at least Bush could make you laugh (although it's sometimes tragi-coemdy when speaking about important world issues) , still remember I aint a "baddie" e.g a Demopublican, I think your two party political system is really shit, but to be fair the U.K version isn't much better either at the moment.
So remember when I criticize Bush, I am NOT endorsing the Demopublicans.

Here you go

So your calling what someone else rights on another message board your source? The authors name was ZZ. ::sigh:: then again i expected nothing less from you.

I knew what his grades were. I just wanted to see what "reputable" source you'd get them from.

And again you convientaly ignored the other evidence brought forth that contradict your other statements.

Btw: Bush managed somehow to get some of the lowest ever scores from Harvard and Yale (shows you money cant buy everything, apart from the presidency ) his I.Q also stands at a magnificent 83. Which I think is actually average for the states, so at least he's representative, which is probably why you guys can't figure out why he's so stupid ("well he's smarter than me! duh").
link

True enough the "proof" is non-existant, it turns out the anecdotal was a hoax by a Demopublican. link

UhihaJax you used a precise number when describing the Presidents IQ (83), you did not just pull that number out of thin air. You in fact were duped by a hoax, so well that you tried to use it in making a point. Not until questioned about such a statement did you yourself question the infromation and thus it was proved wrong.

However you not only made claim to the Presidents IQ, but to the average citizen of the United States as well. Seems quite ironic that someone who tried to preform a hoax of his own was duped by one.
In regards to John Kerry I do not particulary like the fellow and will be voting third party.
link
And don't give us this BS that you were going to vote third party in your country. Particulary not liking John Kerry has no effect on your vote or election. What a fraud!

Originally posted by MtnBiker
UhihaJax you used a precise number when describing the Presidents IQ (83), you did not just pull that number out of thin air. You in fact were duped by a hoax, so well that you tried to use it in making a point. Not until questioned about such a statement did you yourself question the infromation and thus it was proved wrong.

However you not only made claim to the Presidents IQ, but to the average citizen of the United States as well. Seems quite ironic that someone who tried to preform a hoax of his own was duped by one.

And don't give us this BS that you were going to vote third party in your country. Particulary not liking John Kerry has no effect on your vote or election. What a fraud!

Oh hell, this thread was brought back to life.....

Forum List

Back