bush is an idiot

opps ill restat trickile down economics says that rich people buy stuff and we all are better off for it. which is shere nonsense . the economy works because the majority buys a product which inturn fuels the economy. so if say cars were cheaper everyone would have a job. if all of us could buy what we need the economy would boom.

How about maybe you work harder and get an education and you can then afford to buy a nicer car?

The economy works when people work hard and then in turn pour money back into the economy. Not getting an education and expecting the government to carry you through life doesn't help the economy.

Originally posted by Zhukov
I'll try:

Trickle down economics does not work. There are many poor people in this country. When many people buy shoes that has an effect on the economy. There are only two rich people left in this country, and their numbers are dwindling. Those two people control 90% of the government, because they can bribe members of congress to vote the way they want. Please send a donation to your congressman.

LOL. I can understand it. Still total left-wing garbage, but I can understand it.

Originally posted by insein
Try to rephrase this convaluded thought so that we can respond to it. I dont even really know what you were trying to portray here.

Speaking of spelling (to someone who will rectify it), it's "convoluted."

Anyway, back to debunking liberal idiocy.

1) Speech problems do not equate to idiocy. If every slip of the tongue you made in the past four years was public record, you wouldn't look much better. James Earl Jones stutters unless he thinks out his words ahead of time. Thomas Jefferson was a terrible public speaker. Stephen Hawking can't speak at all.

2) Webster's defines "lie" as "to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive." Well, as far as we can tell, Bush made an untrue statement about WMD's in Iraq, but I have yet to see intent to decieve.

3) Trickle down economics is one of the basics of Principles of Macroeconomics, a.k.a. Macroecon 101, the most basic Macroeconomics course available in college, and it's even taught in some high schools. For the economically declined, here it is:

Trickle down economics works with dumping a large amount of money into the economy at any level (in this case, the tax cut). Now, for now, we'll call this amount of money $1000. Well, everybody who gets this money will spend some and save some. Let's call it a 90/10 ratio. So, those people spend $900. Well, where does the money go? It goes to more people, who will spend 90% and save 10%, so those people spend $810. The people who get that money do the same thing, and on, and on, and on. Every transaction strengthens the economy and will generate tax revenue. That's how trickle down econ works.

For a simpler explanation, think of a fountain. Once the top layer fills, extra spills onto the next layer, which then fills and spills, and so on.

4) The tax cut was not *only* beneficial to the rich, like you liberals think. If local rates are rising, take it up with the local government, since Bush has nothing to do with it. In raw numbers, the rich got more, but that's because they, now pay attention, pay more taxes to start with. The bottom bracket did not "get screwed." We never paid income taxes to begin with, and the maximum income for that bracket has gone up, so now you can make more and still not pay taxes.

Okay, enough of that for now.

P.S. Alan, I personally know well over 2 rich people, including big business owners and heirs to large fortunes ("Walton" ring a bell?), who never bribe government officials, and I live in Arkansas.

Originally posted by alan1234567890
opps ill restat trickile down economics says that rich people buy stuff and we all are better off for it. which is shere nonsense . the economy works because the majority buys a product which inturn fuels the economy. so if say cars were cheaper everyone would have a job. if all of us could buy what we need the economy would boom.

What in the fuck?????????? First of all I had to bring in 3 translators and a stenographer to figure out what the hell you were trying to say. Secondly, go find the Reaganomics thread in the political races forum. All the proof is right there that indeed trickle down economics is successful.

Factors that have boosted the U.S economy.

Low dollar : More exports
Dangerously Low Interest Rates (INFLATION!!!! Wait for it.....) : Tells citizens not to put the money in the bank
Globalization: Outsourcing has saved the U.S Corperation BILLIONS at the expense of blue collar workers, this also gives other countries the chance to grow (you just wait for india and china)
Steel Tariffs : two words FUCK OFF, anyone know how WW2 Started here?
War: Always makes the "defence" economy boom
Social and State Credit: You guys are doing the same as us, borrowing, but your country is half a TRILLION in debt.

Your precious tax cut has only allowed those at the top to cream of millions and move that money OUTSIDE of the U.S.
You may have got $300 but corperations got millions, which the majority of which will not put back into the U.S economy.

My net connection is down at present (i'm writing in cached data, updating my server) i've got a resource for ya if your willing to search.
Try 2DTV it's an english cartoon, what is strange about this cartoon is it's aired on our commercial channel (which never ever ever has political stuff on it) it's as mainstream as you can get over here. The fact that this has a damning inditement of bush along with the fact that EVERY eurpoean and EVERY american I meet over here talks about what a dolt bush is, it's a great way to unite the people.
Yeah it's anecdotal which doesn't prove shit, but I really can't be fucked with you morons, your worth very little effort.

I'm surprised if anyone has actually read the patriot act given the way it's written, thats so you guys cant actually find out what it says. Go on try to read it, it just references previous acts and changes occasional words, it's a nightmare to discipher.

Anyway I have work to do, so i'll let you children keep screaming about how right you are for a good time yet. You can play your goodies , baddies game for as long as you like (see Republicrats V.S Demopublicans or U.S V.S Terrorism, U.S V.S Communism).
Others such as I prefer to see whats really there, nothing is ever black and white, try to appreciate the grey......

Btw: Bush managed somehow to get some of the lowest ever scores from Harvard and Yale (shows you money cant buy everything, apart from the presidency :) ) his I.Q also stands at a magnificent 83. Which I think is actually average for the states, so at least he's representative, which is probably why you guys can't figure out why he's so stupid ("well he's smarter than me! duh").

Originally posted by UhihaJax
Btw: Bush managed somehow to get some of the lowest ever scores from Harvard and Yale (shows you money cant buy everything, apart from the presidency :) ) his I.Q also stands at a magnificent 83. Which I think is actually average for the states, so at least he's representative, which is probably why you guys can't figure out why he's so stupid ("well he's smarter than me! duh").

You're an idiot! Where are your sources, asswipe? His IQ is not 83 and I defy you to prove that. How long shall I wait for your pathetic proof this time?

Btw: Bush managed somehow to get some of the lowest ever scores from Harvard and Yale (shows you money cant buy everything, apart from the presidency ) his I.Q also stands at a magnificent 83. Which I think is actually average for the states, so at least he's representative, which is probably why you guys can't figure out why he's so stupid ("well he's smarter than me! duh").

You are an idiot. I think Bush is a jackass, but I know he definitely didn't get the lowest scores at Yale or Harvard. 83 is not the average, below 75 is considered retarded.

Originally posted by jimnyc
You're an idiot! Where are your sources, asswipe? His IQ is not 83 and I defy you to prove that. How long shall I wait for your pathetic proof this time?

Oh! Burn! Feel the wrath of us conservatives!:clap:

Typical of the british pansy, UhiBallSmax. He posts and leaves while he can. Grow some balls next time you come around!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Typical of the british pansy, UhiBallSmax. He posts and leaves while he can. Grow some balls next time you come around!

Told you.

As for uhiha, Saying that EVERY person you talk to says Bush is a dolt is like when i talk to my friends and EVERYONE of them says that EVERYONE in Europe is a bunch of Pansies. ITs a genralization made by people's opinions. By no means does it mean that EVERY american feels that all Europeans are pansies, just the same as not ALL Europeans feel that Bush is a Dolt.

So continue to pass you Opinions off as facts without any proof and in your head, Bush is a moron and a Dolt. He's still way smarter than you or me or a good majority of the world population. But alas talking to you is like talking to a tape recorder. Same accusations and phrases keep rewinding back and repeating themselves.

Forum List

Back