Venezuelan Illegal Alien Tries to Rob Ohio Bank with Translator App

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
They're not really sending their best and brightest, are they? He probably used his government-issued phone too.

Joe Biden’s America: Illegal Alien From Venezuela Tries to Rob Ohio Bank with Translator App​

An illegal alien from Venezuela tried to rob a bank in Sandusky, Ohio with a translator app.

20-year-old Yeixon Brito-Gonzalez was arrested after he tried to rob a bank last week.

Since he didn’t speak English, police say he held up his phone using a translator app to tell the bank workers “get the money” and “put the money in the bag.”

It is unclear when or where Yeixon Brito-Gonzales illegally entered the United States.

Police said the illegal didn’t have any ID and didn’t speak any English.

“I have been in law enforcement for over 20 years and this is the first time I encountered something like this, someone using a translator app to try and rob a bank,” Sandusky Police Chief Jared Oliver told Fox 8. “First time our officers have dealt with it too.”

The illegal alien insisted he wasn’t trying to rob a bank and was just asking the bank teller to put money in a bag for him.

Police weren’t buying the illegal’s lies.

Yeixon Brito-Gonzalez with charged with attempted robbery, attempted theft and criminal trespassing, Fox 8 reported.

Joe Biden's America: Illegal Alien From Venezuela Tries to Rob Ohio Bank with Translator App (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila

Idk, but they ain't got no chairs in front of the teller windows at my banks. :dunno:

They do at the financial advisors' and loan officers' desks.

Fuck Biden

Fuck Obama

Fuck all the criminal thugs in this rotten Administration!
That would be close to 100% of the administration, & we'd still have the same Biden bureaucracy that are unionized & can't be fired. The only way out is to start defunding the bureaucracies, BATF,FBI, Dept. of Education etc. It's like removing a cancerous tumor, one has to get it all removed or it will just start growing again.

Forum List

Back