No, Biden Has Not Been a "Complete Disaster"--He Has Done Some Good Things

The economy is doing great. But just like in the 2000's, the rich are getting richer and we are struggling. Don't worry. Unions are fighting back. Perhaps you need to form or join one.

The feds are fixing inflation. What do you want Biden to do that will put more money in blue collar workers pockets?

• The decision leaves the Fed’s rate at a 23-year high of 5.25% to 5.5%
  • Wednesday’s move means Americans will keep paying higher borrowing costs as the Fed battles to slow sharp price increases.
  • Officials kept their projection that they’ll lower the federal funds rate by three-quarters of a percentage point to a range of 4.5% to 4.75% by year’s end.
The economy isn't doing shit, Communist. I hope to hell Joe Potatohead croaks from a severe brain aneurysm or another stroke.

The economy isn't doing shit, Communist. I hope to hell Joe Potatohead croaks from a severe brain aneurysm or another stroke.
The economy is great for the makers. Maybe not for the takers. Remember in 2000's that was true? What did you say about the people not sharing in the prosperity? Go back to school, start your own company or look for a new job.

There's even evidence Trump caused the inflation that you are suffering from now

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

And Trump is still insisting the 2020 election was stolen. We can't have a leader who lies about everything.

None of the good that you claim Biden does can erase all of the horrors that Biden has unleashed on America.

People have died because of his careless actions.

We cannot count how many have died because of his actions dealing with COVID. More people died in Biden's first year because of COVID vaccines than died from COVID in 2020.

Why do you think more people died from COVID in Biden's first year then the previous year?

Biden has gotten us into several wars and now Haiti is blowing up thanks to the actions, or inaction of the Biden Adm.
You don't even know if it was action or inaction?

What do you think Biden should have done that would have averted the Haiti situation?

You should have looked for a new job 2 months ago

February is the best month of the year to find a job because workers are back in the office and working at their usual pace. Job listings posted in January produce a great number of candidates by February, which motivates employers to start scheduling interviews, and ultimately, hire new people.

Now you have to wait till September

Remember you may have missed the boat. After the Great Resignation, lots of people got promotions or found new recently vacated jobs that pay more even if you factor inflation in. And now the Feds are raising interest rates trying to cool down hiring and inflation and spending. But eventually inflation will come down so your lousy job won't be as lousy as it is now.

I don't know what to tell you about your landlord and supermarkets charging you more than they should be. The pandemic is over but they haven't lowered prices. In fact shrinkflation is happening now.

You should have looked for a new job 2 months ago

February is the best month of the year to find a job because workers are back in the office and working at their usual pace. Job listings posted in January produce a great number of candidates by February, which motivates employers to start scheduling interviews, and ultimately, hire new people.

Now you have to wait till September

Remember you may have missed the boat. After the Great Resignation, lots of people got promotions or found new recently vacated jobs that pay more even if you factor inflation in. And now the Feds are raising interest rates trying to cool down hiring and inflation and spending. But eventually inflation will come down so your lousy job won't be as lousy as it is now.

I don't know what to tell you about your landlord and supermarkets charging you more than they should be. The pandemic is over but they haven't lowered prices. In fact shrinkflation is happening now.
Plandemic.it was a biological attack by the slant eyed yellow vermin

Plandemic.it was a biological attack by the slant eyed yellow vermin
It sure could have been.

A bipartisan group of U.S. lawmakers on Wednesday asked the Biden administration to impose higher tariffs on Chinese drones, including those shipped from other countries, and new incentives to boost U.S. drone manufacturers.

Biden Hails $20 Billion for Intel, Says Trump Lost Jobs to China​

• Intel plans $100 billion in investments on US chip production
  • Biden seeks to show swing states benefits of his economic plan
  • Trump’s threats don’t work on China, but they could alienate Nato allies and worsen the conflict in the Middle East even as the polarising leader presides over a more divided America

:thankusmile: sealybobo true to form as always,gets owned.:up: He is indeed a commie who pretends to be an American.
Meanwhile Trump pretends to care about America and you're swallowing it hook line and sinker. Election was rigged, vaccines bad, global warming not real, Michelle is a man, a wall will fix immigration, and Trump didn't start the insurrection or break any laws.

Of course a conspiracy theorist like you loves Trump. I like that. I like it when idiots say they like Trump. Keep saying it sucker. Own me.

Meanwhile Trump pretends to care about America and you're swallowing it hook line and sinker. Election was rigged, vaccines bad, global warming not real, Michelle is a man, a wall will fix immigration, and Trump didn't start the insurrection or break any laws.

Of course a conspiracy theorist like you loves Trump. I like that. I like it when idiots say they like Trump. Keep saying it sucker. Own me.
Trump cares more about America than you Leftists ever will.

I agree with much of what you say, but we can't blame inflation all on Biden. Trump piled up tons of debt and borrowing as well.

And let's remember that Biden has left the Trump tax cuts about 95% intact. Biden chose not to undo any of Trump's tax cuts for the first six tax brackets.
Biden is raising taxes.

Biden raised the tax on families, but only by a couple thousand a year

What a fucking joke. He's richer than we will ever be. Or was. He cares only about himself. He's playing you.

It's just he's speaking right to your white racist ignorant heart. I get the appeal. He appeals to uneducated Americans. And Conservatives. One and the same.

What a fucking joke. He's richer than we will ever be. Or was. He cares only about himself. He's playing you.

It's just he's speaking right to your white racist ignorant heart. I get the appeal. He appeals to uneducated Americans. And Conservatives. One and the same.
Fuck off. You're the racist vermin here. Just because I refuse to bow to the Almighty Democrat party doesn't make me.a racist. Asshole.

Fuck off. You're the racist vermin here. Just because I refuse to bow to the Almighty Democrat party doesn't make me.a racist. Asshole.
It's the fact your white male ass doesn't want to be inclusive.

Let me tell you a quick story. My brother had to find a diversity candidate. He thought this guy didn't know what he was doing. Turns out he does know what he's doing. And what do you think this new black boss is going to do with racist white men in his department? He's going to retire you. Or she's going to retire you.

For years white men with white male privilege have denied their privilege. Now that it's taken away from you, yall seem to be acting like the n**#rs you looked down on for years.

Free-market capitalism has brought progress throughout history. It has lifted millions of people out of poverty around the world. But it is not working for less educated Americans today. While those with four-year college degrees have prospered over the last half-century, those without have seen their wages fall, their communities and marriages weakened and their labor markets turn against them, and worst of all, they have experienced an epidemic of what we christened deaths of despair, from suicide, drug overdose and alcoholic liver disease and cirrhosis. In 2018, more than 158,000 Americans died from these causes, up from 65,000 in 1995, with increases that are similar for men and women.

Free-market capitalism has brought progress throughout history. It has lifted millions of people out of poverty around the world. But it is not working for less educated white Americans today. While those with four-year college degrees have prospered over the last half-century, those without have seen their wages fall, their communities and marriages weakened and their labor markets turn against them, and worst of all, they have experienced an epidemic of what we christened deaths of despair, from suicide, drug overdose and alcoholic liver disease and cirrhosis. In 2018, more than 158,000 Americans died from these causes, up from 65,000 in 1995, with increases that are similar for men and women.

Life expectancy at birth, often a good measure of social progress, saw a remarkable increase in the 20th century. But from 2013 to 2017, life expectancy fell for white Americans

For many years, the labor force participation of women without college degrees rose, but it stopped rising after 2000 and has been on the same downward ratchet since then.

Why are these terrible things happening? The familiar forces of globalization and technical change are part of the story. Factories have moved out of the country, and goods that used to be made at home are being imported from China or Mexico. Manufacturing makes as much or more stuff than before, but with many fewer workers. Yet these forces are not peculiar to the United States; German, French and British workers also have to deal with robots and with foreign competition. Less skilled workers are having a tough time in all wealthy countries, and in many they are making poor or no progress in earnings. But only the U.S. has seen more than a half-century of wage decline for its less educated workers, and only the U.S. is showing the huge epidemic of deaths of despair.

Seriously, Biden is the moderate president every president should be. PLUS he's got a bit of FDR in him. Him doing student loan forgiveness for example. That's something that ONLY middle class people benefit from. No rich people taking advantage of that program.

Really, are you that stupid? You do realize that rich kids that went to law school and ran up a huge bill but will make massive money as lawyers got their student loans forgiven on the backs of hardworking taxpayers?

SCOTUS already ruled that shit was illegal, but since when has "illegality" stopped the Biden administration?

Last edited:
The economy is great for the makers. Maybe not for the takers.
How do you figure? What source are you trusting to make such a claim? Consumer spending is way up. New business creation is way up. New business investment is way up. Employment has grown at an average rate of 2.4% compared to 1.5% during Trump's first three years (thus not counting the first year of the pandemic, 2020).

There's even evidence Trump caused the inflation that you are suffering from now.

Oh, come on. Really? You're as bad as the Republicans who blame everything on Biden. Trump caused some of the inflation, yes, but Biden caused part of it as well with his reckless spending and borrowing, and the Fed caused part of it by recklessly jacking up the money supply.

And Trump is still insisting the 2020 election was stolen. We can't have a leader who lies about everything.
Many Democrats still claim that the 2000 election was stolen, and that the 2018 election for governor in Georgia was stolen. Stacey Abrams, the Democratic candidate, never conceded the election and still claims the election was stolen.

And have you read any scholarly article that presents evidence that there was in fact substantial election fraud in seven key swing states in the 2020 election? Take a look at this website:

Yes, the 2020 Election Was Stolen

How do you figure? What source are you trusting to make such a claim? Consumer spending is way up. New business creation is way up. New business investment is way up. Employment has grown at an average rate of 2.4% compared to 1.5% during Trump's first three years (thus not counting the first year of the pandemic, 2020).

Oh, come on. Really? You're as bad as the Republicans who blame everything on Biden. Trump caused some of the inflation, yes, but Biden caused part of it as well with his reckless spending and borrowing, and the Fed caused part of it by recklessly jacking up the money supply.

Many Democrats still claim that the 2000 election was stolen, and that the 2018 election for governor in Georgia was stolen. Stacey Abrams, the Democratic candidate, never conceded the election and still claims the election was stolen.

And have you read any scholarly article that presents evidence that there was in fact substantial election fraud in seven key swing states in the 2020 election? Take a look at this website:

Yes, the 2020 Election Was Stolen

A middle-age Millionaires' Row: Average 50-something now has net worth over $1 million​

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

If you’re a 50-something and you’re not worth a cool $1 million, do not despair. Those numbers are averages, and the super-rich drive them waaaay up.

Forum List

Back