bush is an idiot

Originally posted by Gop guy
Ah! I have finally found a lefty! Joy! Sir news REAL facts for you:
1. He was handed a recession by Bill SEX-OFFENDER Clinton, BUSH brought the economy ROARING back to life, give that pathetic accusation up.
2. War WAS the only right answer in Iraq, are you a hippy?

Let me know if that onslaught of truth was too much for you.

God bless America and our good President!

Fire away Gop guy, but he is a hit and run artist. He'll spout one-liners till he's cornered then back out of the thread for a week or so. Then he'll return with some other idiotic post about having proof that bush is an idiot.

Originally posted by UhihaJax
How can you disagree with the fact that George Bush is an idiot?
It's a known fact that every other country is laughing at him (that is if you guys actually arent).

Take the most recent press conference:

Bush: "I'd like to start by asking you some questions..."

Reporters wait expenctantly, for a few minutes before realising "oh, right ask HIM some questions..."

Reporter: "What mistakes would you say have been made in Iraq that we can learn from?"

Bush: "..............errrrrr.... ... err.... well i'm sure something will eventually pop into my head "

Yes Georgie, well all do........

You think he's an idiot? Look in a mirror buddy:clap: Not every country laughs at him, those who do are just JEALOUS because he actually faces and defeats terrorism, he has COURAGE, that's why the hate him. This President is a fine speaker. So he stutters every now and then, so what? Give this PATHETIC ACCUSATUION up. It only makes you desperate lefties sound like IDIOTS!

Yeah FACT.

No are you going to make your point in a logical format or just stick your fingers in your ears and scream "NO"?

(suggestion) explain why georgie aint an idiot.

Originally posted by insein
Fire away Gop guy, but he is a hit and run artist. He'll spout one-liners till he's cornered then back out of the thread for a week or so. Then he'll return with some other idiotic post about having proof that bush is an idiot.

Are you serious!? Awwwwww!

Yeah FACT.

No are you going to make your point in a logical format or just stick your fingers in your ears and scream "NO"?

Ah yes ignoring my response again and declaring opinion as Fact. Im done with your ass Uhiha. You bring as much as alan does to the table. Baseless opinions about Bush and Republicans that you can't prove in any way other than to say "I'm right because I said so." You did this before.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5131

You brought unproven facts and tried to say that Bush is causing more terrorism by fighting it than just sitting on his hands like previous administrations had. When finally cornered and left without false opinions to back you up anymore...

Insein.

Make a point please, or go post on another discussion where your input may be more valid.

Like for example: Why dont I understand what the world is like?

Why? Come on i'd really like to know.

Cornered like a rat and no way to get out. You decided to say that all the evidence brought before you was invalid. Its like covering your eyes and ears while someone is raping your mom in front of you and saying nope i dont see it so its not happening.

So bring something valid to the table or just go home.

Yeah FACT.

He's not an an idiot because moron lefties confuse ocassional stuttering for idiocy. He went to an ivy league school for God's sake! Most everyone can see that Bush is NOT an idiot, only moron lefties make this ABSURD accusation. Bush ABUSED GORE in theor 2000 debates, he will abuse asshole Kerry in these upcoming debates as well. Want more?

How can you disagree with the fact that George Bush is an idiot?
It's a known fact that every other country is laughing at him (that is if you guys actually arent).

Supply us with these facts.

Yeah FACT.

Let's see how logical you are, supply us with the facts.

I imagine he'll come back eventually and supply is with crap. He said it's a fact that Bush is an idiot. I'll accept nothing less than certifiable proof, not some retards opinion from another country.

He said it's a fact that 'every other country is laughing at him. Of course we expect some dickheads from maybe France and the ME to laugh at what they're too stupid to understand. I'll expect proof in mainstream media form. Perhaps from some foreign dignitaries or the like.

Well, UhihaJax, how long am I going to be waiting?

Originally posted by jimnyc
I imagine he'll come back eventually and supply is with crap. He said it's a fact that Bush is an idiot. I'll accept nothing less than certifiable proof, not some retards opinion from another country.

He said it's a fact that 'every other country is laughing at him. Of course we expect some dickheads from maybe France and the ME to laugh at what they're too stupid to understand. I'll expect proof in mainstream media form. Perhaps from some foreign dignitaries or the like.

Well, UhihaJax, how long am I going to be waiting?

Jimmy you are the shit!

fact tax breaks help no one even the rich. why the taxes always go back up. like in ohio are tax rate went 1%. house taxes up 2%. so how do tax breaks help anyone fact bush tried and failed to eliminate overtime. how does this help anyone who has to work. we need our overtime. fact he has taken away alot of personnel freedoms and plans to take more. in the nme of terrorism.

Originally posted by alan1234567890
fact tax breaks help no one even the rich. why the taxes always go back up. like in ohio are tax rate went 1%. house taxes up 2%. so how do tax breaks help anyone fact bush tried and failed to eliminate overtime. how does this help anyone who has to work. we need our overtime. fact he has taken away alot of personnel freedoms and plans to take more. in the nme of terrorism.

I'm not rich and we got the best tax break this year that we've ever gotten before. I'm getting the biggest refund EVER from the IRS this year too.

As far as working personnel, how does overtime help/hurt the millions of salaried employees? Can you explain that to me? Or do you work at McDonalds and rely so heavily on the OT?

you are an idiot-child. (shrug). State taxes aren't governed by what the President does, boy.

Tried to eliminate overtime what?

Personnel freedoms? What does that mean? Freedom of personnel to do what?

Explain to me ONE (It's spelled) PERSONAL freedom you have lost. Just one.

Mindlessness sucks.

DMP, after reading several of this guys posts, I expect he'll reply with something similar to "duh, which we did he go, George". :)

One is a mindless idiot (alan) that just spouts one-liners and has no coherent thought.

The other (uhiha) gives his baseless opinions with fancy words and passes them off as facts. Then he backs away when confronted with real evidence that are contrary to his opinions.

im no moron and i wish you would stop that. the freedom of information act and patriot act are infringments on personel freedoms. we have wrongfuly incarcerated people who have nothing to do with irac or terrorism.

im no moron and i wish you would stop that. the freedom of information act and patriot act are infringments on personel freedoms. we have wrongfuly incarcerated people who have nothing to do with irac or terrorism.

Have you read the Patriot Act? Exactly what freedoms have you lost - and please be specific.

i have never personnely insulted anybody but the president why is it that all of keep insulting me? i thought this was a forum of views not idiocy. please grow up or something

Forum List

Back