Budweiser unhappy with NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Asclepias. I bet I can get several Afro American females of heterosexual inclination on video implying they want a piece of yours truly in the next week than you can get White broads doing the same! Let's do this! How much money you wanna bet!

Thank you for the kind words Gracie. Indeed that is yours truly. As far as White ladies, at the Whole Foods store the first time in as far as I can remember I said, "No offense, but you are so elegant." She said, "I like your hair." I followed by saying, "You are so beautiful." And some of it was a non visual attraction thing. I was next to her in the store earlier and felt a magnetic pull which is not to be taken lightly in terms of love at first sight. But nothing happened on her side that I could tell, so I went to get my onions for my pasta sauce. :p

Last edited:
So you must have long hair? I can't tell from the pic. Long hair is....yummy. Then again, I'm old enough to be yer granny, so....I'll just tuck a 10 spot in her belt as you pluck yer geetar and fetch yer onions. :lol:

Most white people drink Bud. I'm not surprised they are going to at least give token support to their customers.
I don't think Ripple is ready to buy ad time!
Whats Ripple? I'm not a drinker. Never have been.
Neither am I. Fred Sanford aka Red Foxx swore by it.
When i was in the military white boys would down cases of Bud and do all kinds of wild shit. They would piss on each other, fall down the stairs, kiss, and get in the bunks naked together. I already thought white people were nasty but this was new behavior i was observing. I was thoroughly disgusted with them. Bud should be ashamed.

This military you served in, did you salute a rainbow flag by any chance?

I only ask because I served in the U.S. military, and I saw a lot of drinking, and a lot of fighting...but, in six years I never once saw any of what you are describing.

Perhaps you were assigned to a "special" unit.

Most white people drink Bud. I'm not surprised they are going to at least give token support to their customers.
When i was in the military white boys would down cases of Bud and do all kinds of wild shit. They would piss on each other, fall down the stairs, kiss, and get in the bunks naked together. I already thought white people were nasty but this was new behavior i was observing. I was thoroughly disgusted with them. Bud should be ashamed.

I only ask because I served in the U.S. military, and I saw a lot of drinking, and a lot of fighting...but, in six years I never once saw any of what you are describing.

Might have a case of stolen valor here. Okay asslips. When and where did you serve?

Might have a case of stolen valor here. Okay asslips. When and where did you serve?
God damn right its stolen valor. Hes a lying ass fuck, but i never thought he would stoop this fucking low.

God damn right its stolen valor. Hes a lying ass fuck, but i never thought he would stoop this fucking low.
That's bad very very bad. It's disgusting truthfully. His troop description of what his statement is totally so bullshit. That is one lying ass mother fucker. I don't even want to read another thing this mother fucker has written.

That's bad very very bad. It's disgusting truthfully. His troop description of what his statement is totally so bullshit. That is one lying ass mother fucker. I don't even want to read another thing this mother fucker has written.
His entire persona is stolen valor. All the white women he fucks, all the white men he slaps, his "business", etc. Its usually amusing, but pretending to have served in the military is really terrible.

So you must have long hair? I can't tell from the pic. Long hair is....yummy. Then again, I'm old enough to be yer granny, so....I'll just tuck a 10 spot in her belt as you pluck yer geetar and fetch yer onions. :lol:

The hair is pulled back in a pony tail in the pic. Cougars are sexy!

27423d1306231312-clubbing-young-people-old-people-smooch.jpg

FACTS
NFL will lose fans
NFL will lose advertisers
NFL Owners will lose money
NFL players will lose money
NFL national anthem protesters are racist cretins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back