Budweiser unhappy with NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just adore you peoples ideas of how everyone should bow to your philosophy..

Yesterday, Kim threatened to EMP the US and there go our computers, TV's and cellphones not to mention our electrical grid.

Most white people drink Bud. I'm not surprised they are going to at least give token support to their customers.
I don't think Ripple is ready to buy ad time!
Whats Ripple? I'm not a drinker. Never have been.
Neither am I. Fred Sanford aka Red Foxx swore by it.
When i was in the military white boys would down cases of Bud and do all kinds of wild shit. They would piss on each other, fall down the stairs, kiss, and get in the bunks naked together. I already thought white people were nasty but this was new behavior i was observing. I was thoroughly disgusted with them. Bud should be ashamed.
Wait, didnt you say you were a lesbian?

Most white people drink Bud. I'm not surprised they are going to at least give token support to their customers.
Neither am I. Fred Sanford aka Red Foxx swore by it.
When i was in the military white boys would down cases of Bud and do all kinds of wild shit. They would piss on each other, fall down the stairs, kiss, and get in the bunks naked together. I already thought white people were nasty but this was new behavior i was observing. I was thoroughly disgusted with them. Bud should be ashamed.
Wait, didnt you say you were a lesbian?
Trapped in a man's body..

Okay Asclepias. I bet I can get several Afro American females of heterosexual inclination on video implying they want a piece of yours truly in the next week than you can get White broads doing the same! Let's do this! How much money you wanna bet!
You look sort of dirty in a way that attracts lice. How much money you got to loose?

Last I saw the Budweiser people came out with a beer can that said "AMERICA". Will the Ca. Valley wine (or is it whine) country come out with a bottle that says "kill the cops"?

Why did the qu33rs not find you sexy? When I walk around in Manhattan, the LESBIANS are the ones who have issues and get enraged about their flaws in that normal males ignore them and the HOMOS actually like the human body and don't have issues with females except that they are "breeders." Are you a LESBIAN?
Cool story there, bro.

1.2 billion a year is a lot of money. That could really really harm the NFL.
That would help with our cause...thanks

Holy shit that's perfect. Blacks boycotting their own. What a perfect shit storm you people have made.

Nah, you probably on drink deeply at the well of racist stupidity. It shows every time you post.

This military you served in, did you salute a rainbow flag by any chance?

I only ask because I served in the U.S. military, and I saw a lot of drinking, and a lot of fighting...but, in six years I never once saw any of what you are describing.

Perhaps you were assigned to a "special" unit.
Might have a case of stolen valor here. Okay asslips. When and where did you serve?
God damn right its stolen valor. Hes a lying ass fuck, but i never thought he would stoop this fucking low.
That's bad very very bad. It's disgusting truthfully. His troop description of what his statement is totally so bullshit. That is one lying ass mother fucker. I don't even want to read another thing this mother fucker has written.
His entire persona is stolen valor. All the white women he fucks, all the white men he slaps, his "business", etc. Its usually amusing, but pretending to have served in the military is really terrible.
He's a 14 year old white boy parodying da rappers. Can't you tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back