The NFL's Homage To China....Year Of The Dragon Football Helmets

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts

8fhhhj.jpg

I was looking at NFL Network's coverage of past Superbowl commercials....and they made a point of displaying two football helmets and an NFL football on their desk with Red Dragons printed all over them.

This is the NFL's Year Of The Dragon display.

So, the NBA has sold out to China......and now so has the NFL.

SUPER-BOWL-LVIII.jpg

Dan Michalski

Updated by
Dan Michalski
News Writer

Last Updated on 7th February 2024, 02:04 AM
Share:
NFL dragon helmets

Year of the Dragon helmets for San Francisco (left) and Kansas City (right), just in time for the Chinese New Year and the Super Bowl in Las Vegas. (Image: Christopher Trim / CSM / Alamy)

Though we're not quite sure of their intended use, the NFL will be revealing tomorrow their Year of the Dragon helmets. They will be on display at the Super Bowl Experience, an interactive NFL "theme park" for fans that kicks off Wednesday and runs through Saturday at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.

The lunar new year, also called the Chinese New Year, begins on Feb. 10, the day before Super Bowl Sunday on Feb. 11.

This is the Year of the Dragon. Year of the Wood Dragon if you want to get more elementally specific. The year promises a trip around the sun filled with evolution, improvement and abundance.

Meh,.it's just business and marketing. As long as they don't take orders from China as the NBA does.

So what?

The NFL is trying to expand their international audience.

I think it's kind of cool.
Which means they will push the CCP Agenda.

Remember years ago when a NBA GM Tweeted support of the Hong Kong freedom protesters, when was forced to delete it and apologize?

But, I am sure lefty twats like yourself have no issues with suppressing freedom of speech of Americans to spare the feelings of communists overseas. So of course you think it’s “cool”.

Which means they will push the CCP Agenda.

Remember years ago when a NBA GM Tweeted support of the Hong Kong freedom protesters, when was forced to delete it and apologize?

But, I am sure lefty twats like yourself have no issues with suppressing freedom of speech of Americans to spare the feelings of communists overseas. So of course you think it’s “cool”.

Gawd, yoar stoopid, theHawKKK.

Oh absolutely. Chinese bamboo ballots were transported by Taylor Swift to help Joe Biden win the election.

Derp derp derp derp
Next you're gonna say I hate Chinese.
Sorry, but I've seen Enter The Dragon about 100 times. I paid to see it over 30.
I don't have any issues with Asians.
I just don't like Communists, because they can't be trusted.

OMG! There’s commentary in Spanish! This just proves that Biden wants to bring ten billion trillion immigrants into the US!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!2#^}]]
They've been broadcasting NFL games in several languages for decades.
STFU idiot.
Trying to widen your audience is different than kissing the CCP's ass by changing everything you represent to let them know who's calling the shots in the NFL.

I was looking at NFL Network's coverage of past Superbowl commercials....and they made a point of displaying two football helmets and an NFL football on their desk with Red Dragons printed all over them.

This is the NFL's Year Of The Dragon display.

So, the NBA has sold out to China......and now so has the NFL.

View attachment 900834

Dan Michalski

Updated by
Dan Michalski
News Writer

Last Updated on 7th February 2024, 02:04 AM
Share:
NFL dragon helmets

Year of the Dragon helmets for San Francisco (left) and Kansas City (right), just in time for the Chinese New Year and the Super Bowl in Las Vegas. (Image: Christopher Trim / CSM / Alamy)

Though we're not quite sure of their intended use, the NFL will be revealing tomorrow their Year of the Dragon helmets. They will be on display at the Super Bowl Experience, an interactive NFL "theme park" for fans that kicks off Wednesday and runs through Saturday at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.

The lunar new year, also called the Chinese New Year, begins on Feb. 10, the day before Super Bowl Sunday on Feb. 11.

This is the Year of the Dragon. Year of the Wood Dragon if you want to get more elementally specific. The year promises a trip around the sun filled with evolution, improvement and abundance.
Don't watch. No one gives a shit about you Boomer.

waaait so Tucker Carlson interviewing Putin is Treason, but the NFL kissing the ring of the Chinese Communist who want to destroy us is not a big deal?
The Left has zero integrity.

Gawd, yoar stoopid, theHawKKK.
You can’t refute the linked story. These large corporations that do business with China refuse to criticize them. The NFL is kissing the ass of China so they can supposedly make more money, but you love that.

IMG_3532.jpeg

Well who would have thunk this would be such a powerful statement from Americans who really matter so much!

This is like a whacking down of the American mindset of hate in one blow.

So, the NBA has sold out to China......and now so has the NFL

1. China is only one of many countries that celebrate the Lunar New Year and the Asian Zodiac.

2. San Francisco, the town from which the 49'ers hail, is home to the largest Asian community in the country.

3. This weekend just happens to be Lunar New Year for much of the Asian community so the synergy is obvious.

Not every decision in the world is political and inclusion for ALL Americans has obvious perks.

69cc3c27b149be361f14e078c255b42b.jpg

Forum List

Back