Budweiser unhappy with NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it starts
Halftime and first 5 minutes 3rd quarter TV turnoff boycott and who wants those ad slots
Bud likes happy beer drinkers

Most white people drink Bud. I'm not surprised they are going to at least give token support to their customers.
I don't think Ripple is ready to buy ad time!
Whats Ripple? I'm not a drinker. Never have been.
Neither am I. Fred Sanford aka Red Foxx swore by it.
When i was in the military white boys would down cases of Bud and do all kinds of wild shit. They would piss on each other, fall down the stairs, kiss, and get in the bunks naked together. I already thought white people were nasty but this was new behavior i was observing. I was thoroughly disgusted with them. Bud should be ashamed.

th

Maybe Kotex, Eve, or Midol, would be interested in the Budweiser spot.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

When i was in the military white boys would down cases of Bud and do all kinds of wild shit. They would piss on each other, fall down the stairs, kiss, and get in the bunks naked together. I already thought white people were nasty but this was new behavior i was observing. I was thoroughly disgusted with them. Bud should be ashamed.

You sound jealous. :p

You sound jealous. :p
I guess if you think disgusted means youre jealous. :cuckoo:

Why did the qu33rs not find you sexy? When I walk around in Manhattan, the LESBIANS are the ones who have issues and get enraged about their flaws in that normal males ignore them and the HOMOS actually like the human body and don't have issues with females except that they are "breeders." Are you a LESBIAN?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back