Budweiser unhappy with NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was in the military white boys would down cases of Bud and do all kinds of wild shit. They would piss on each other, fall down the stairs, kiss, and get in the bunks naked together. I already thought white people were nasty but this was new behavior i was observing. I was thoroughly disgusted with them. Bud should be ashamed.

You sound jealous. :p
Of course he is, why do you think he pretends he's all that, and a bag of chips?

I just adore you peoples ideas of how everyone should bow to your philosophy..

Yesterday, Kim threatened to EMP the US and there go our computers, TV's and cellphones not to mention our electrical grid.
I still have wood to chop..

Get busy chopping wood because nuclear winter is on the horizon.
It can wait until the first mushroom cloud appears..

At least they'll hit on the west coast first....which makes me wonder if I care........

Physical talent does not equate to mental or emotional maturity and ability to distinguish fact from agenda

So you must have long hair? I can't tell from the pic. Long hair is....yummy. Then again, I'm old enough to be yer granny, so....I'll just tuck a 10 spot in her belt as you pluck yer geetar and fetch yer onions. :lol:
Yer a racist be-atch! Hittin' on a whitey when a totally desirable, studly black hunk like A is around! Get with the program, girl!
I'm too white for him. :D
And too old. All I wanna do at my age now is to grab him by his ear in frustration. :lol:

Most white people drink Bud. I'm not surprised they are going to at least give token support to their customers.
I don't think Ripple is ready to buy ad time!
Whats Ripple? I'm not a drinker. Never have been.
Neither am I. Fred Sanford aka Red Foxx swore by it.
When i was in the military white boys would down cases of Bud and do all kinds of wild shit. They would piss on each other, fall down the stairs, kiss, and get in the bunks naked together. I already thought white people were nasty but this was new behavior i was observing. I was thoroughly disgusted with them. Bud should be ashamed.
Wait, didnt you say you were a lesbian?
I think he claimed lesbians would change religion to be with his blackness. Everyone should know that A is hung like a bull elephant and that every woman, especially the white ones, wants to screw a black bull elephant.

So you must have long hair? I can't tell from the pic. Long hair is....yummy. Then again, I'm old enough to be yer granny, so....I'll just tuck a 10 spot in her belt as you pluck yer geetar and fetch yer onions. :lol:
Yer a racist be-atch! Hittin' on a whitey when a totally desirable, studly black hunk like A is around! Get with the program, girl!
I'm too white for him. :D
And too old. All I wanna do at my age now is to grab him by his ear in frustration. :lol:
Too white? I'm guessing you have too much self respect. Grab that ear and see if you can whup some sense into him. Danged whipper-snappers!

But the black guys disrespected the flag. That's gotta be worth something.
Black guys don't even respect themselves despite the fact they're earning millions. Why is it so hard to believe they'd respect the country and culture that allows them to become millionaires for playing a freakin' game?
You go right ahead and tell us all about what black guys respect and don't respect.

But the black guys disrespected the flag. That's gotta be worth something.
Black guys don't even respect themselves despite the fact they're earning millions. Why is it so hard to believe they'd respect the country and culture that allows them to become millionaires for playing a freakin' game?
You go right ahead and tell us all about what black guys respect and don't respect.
OK, I'll wait for your guidance. What do black guys respect and don't respect?

Who is surprised it's taken some effete European elites to require the manly NFL to clean up its act? Not me.

I don't think Ripple is ready to buy ad time!
Whats Ripple? I'm not a drinker. Never have been.
Neither am I. Fred Sanford aka Red Foxx swore by it.
Wait, didnt you say you were a lesbian?
I think he claimed lesbians would change religion to be with his blackness. Everyone should know that A is hung like a bull elephant and that every woman, especially the white ones, wants to screw a black bull elephant.
Hmm, im pretty sure he claimed to be a veteran and a lesbian

Most white people drink Bud. I'm not surprised they are going to at least give token support to their customers.
1.2 billion a year is a lot of money. That could really really harm the NFL.
That would help with our cause...thanks

Holy shit that's perfect. Blacks boycotting their own. What a perfect shit storm you people have made.

We are boycotting the white owners. Not our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back