Louis Rees-Zammit to sign stunning NFL deal with Super Bowl champions Kansas City Chiefs

A rugby player?

Has he ever played a real football game in his life?
Oh i dunno..he might fit right in

1711649203220.gif

Oh i dunno..he might fit right in

View attachment 923688

He can play. Its a different skill set but some overlap.
The money is the key difference. He is supposed to be getting 900k a year in the US. That would be about 4 times the salary of the best rugby player in the world.
I think his Dad got him into it.
A lot of players will be watching him with interest. Rugby cant compete with that sort of money.

Is he a Samoan ? Those guys look built for NFL.
Samoa contributes about 40x more football players to the NFL, adjusted for population, than the rest of the US combined:

Samoans have become the most over-represented group, per capita, in the NFL. About 180,000 people of Samoans descent live stateside, while another 55,000 live in American Samoa, a U.S. territory. Over the past few seasons, roughly 50 players of Samoan descent have been on NFL rosters – about 3% of the league, and nearly 40 times their proportional share of the U.S. population. The 200-plus Samoans playing Division I collegiate football are similarly over-represented.

Samoa contributes about 40x more football players to the NFL, adjusted for population, than the rest of the US combined:

Samoans have become the most over-represented group, per capita, in the NFL. About 180,000 people of Samoans descent live stateside, while another 55,000 live in American Samoa, a U.S. territory. Over the past few seasons, roughly 50 players of Samoan descent have been on NFL rosters – about 3% of the league, and nearly 40 times their proportional share of the U.S. population. The 200-plus Samoans playing Division I collegiate football are similarly over-represented.
Its always a battle when we play Samoa. Usually bodies get carried away on stretchers. The Fijian team is similar. Tonga as well.
I think they see it as an act of war.

Forum List

Back