Pelosi gets jeered at NFL game

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Nancy Pelosi was booed by fans as she arrived at the Chiefs v Ravens game in Baltimore.

Pelosi arrived with her husband Paul Pelosi in a black SUV on Sunday afternoon for the AFC Championship game.

A security guard held people at bay but boos were heard as the pair walked past smiling, despite the couple being big Ravens fans.

Comment:
Baltimore is Democrat city.
Why would they jeer at Pelosi?
Maybe even the Democrats know that Pelosi is despicable.
baltimoredemocratsvgjgjhggfs.png

Last edited:

Nancy Pelosi was booed by fans as she arrived at the Chiefs v Ravens game in Baltimore.

Pelosi arrived with her husband Paul Pelosi in a black SUV on Sunday afternoon for the AFC Championship game.

A security guard held people at bay but boos were heard as the pair walked past smiling, despite the couple being big Ravens fans.

Comment:
View attachment 894564

It's simple, the vast majority that live in Baltimore proper can't afford to go to a championship game. xiden has them too broke.

Comment:
View attachment 894564

It is so sad that inner city blacks still vote Dem. Its voting for your slave masters, literally.

It is very stupid.

Last edited:
Baltimore played awful yesterday. I was hoping they wer going to pull it out. Just self destructed. Same with Detroit.

Boo Pelosi.

1706534283476.png

I just want everyone to know that I had NOTHING to do with San Fran going to the Super Bowl.

There were no secret meetings with President Xi to ensure a San Fransisco World championship, for the record!!

Pelosi, that evil witch cast a spell on the Lions at halftime. She ate a baby and fucked a goat in the Niners locker room

Forum List

Back