Boycott NFL

Since we are on the subject of whiny attention whores, did anyone see poor sport Cam get his ass kicked all over the field… LOL
I saw a lot of helmet to helmet hits that were clearly on purpose. Was baffled that they weren't called. Is Cam one of the kneelers?

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I doubt I am the only one who will skip these season.
The only classless thug is someone who perceives a citizen exercising his right to free expression as "anti American."

Hey loser freedom of expression that is antiamerican is still antiamericanism!

Which of you nutbags is capable of grasping the nuance of this issue and is only expressing outrage because you are trolling. There must be some. You can't all be this stupid.

Showing disrespect for America is showing disrespect for America. You can shove any nuance up your ass. Obviously, you can be that stupid.

Kaepernick is doing no such thing. He is exercising his right to peaceful protest. It is entirely American and patriotic to do so.

That you aren't able to grasp that concept doesn't surprise me. You are an an idiot.

No said he doesn't have the rift fucko. But his action is complete antiAmerican and antiWhite. You can twist it any way you want, but facts are facts.

Which of you nutbags is capable of grasping the nuance of this issue and is only expressing outrage because you are trolling. There must be some. You can't all be this stupid.

Showing disrespect for America is showing disrespect for America. You can shove any nuance up your ass. Obviously, you can be that stupid.

Kaepernick is doing no such thing. He is exercising his right to peaceful protest. It is entirely American and patriotic to do so.

That you aren't able to grasp that concept doesn't surprise me. You are an an idiot.

No said he doesn't have the rift fucko. But his action is complete antiAmerican and antiWhite. You can twist it any way you want, but facts are facts.

Anti-white? What are you, a white supremacist?

He's perfectly pro-American.

Hopefully he'll get speared in a kidney and piss blood the rest of his useless life.
monkey.gif

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

The only classless thug is someone who perceives a citizen exercising his right to free expression as "anti American."

In this case, we can with certainty say that Kaphisdick isn't exactly pro-American.

So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

But if you don't want to watch football, no one is forcing you..

It should be celebrated that these guys are disrespecting the national anthem??

No. It should be celebrated that these guys are expressing their right to peaceful protest.

I'll "celebrate" his right to protest, all the while being totally disgusted with the content of his "expression".

IMHO, I crave the NFL like a heroin addict. I got a woody last nite watching Cam Newtons' head and cocky attitude get detached by the Denver defense..........and, I'm an Eagles fan.

Yeah good luck with that.

If one liberal dumbass throws you guys into this much of a tailspin I fear for the future of the conservative movement.

Bunch of panty waste lightweights

GHook, read the whole thread to the end at page 4. You are going about this all wrong, seriously!

I have received e-mails about what to do, now that more players seem to playing the Colin game. The solution is NOT to boycott the NFL; why should you. Cheer against the bastards!

Instead, the solution was made quite clear in the e-mails I received....................do what the left does, and we copied to put Target in a bad situation-) E-mail the advertisers, and make it perfectly clear, that if they buy advertisement on any game where any player pulls this crap, you will BOYCOTT their products.

Watch how fast this crap stops when advertisers flee knowing what has happened to Target. Oh sure, you have a few threads written by lefties who say their sales cratering had NOTHING to do with the boycott; and yet, if that was the case, why would they announce spending millions to install new bathrooms to try and placate the boycotters!

Let me tell you something----------->everyone who thinks that this is Anti-Americanism by these players, just write a form e-mail, watch the advertisers, then look them up, should take 5 minutes, and fire the form letter off. Most of all, follow through and do not frequent their business, avoid it at all cost. Do that, and by week 5, you will break the NFLs back, meaning you can smile while cheering against the anti American players-)

Think it won't work? Look at Target and how they are kissing that ass now, and look what the Ever Reverend Jesse Jackson did to Toyota, and a large beer distributor with just a threat of a boycott. (He and his family got rich((er)) off of it; don't know what it did for the inner city, but that is a different story)

These lefties claim that YOU PEOPLE have all the money, lol. So, deny YOUR money to the businesses that advertise for this product, and that should be that! Lefties like playing dirty, time you do too! (was the last line of one of the e-mails I received, and I agree)

"anti-white sentiment"? WTF?

So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

But if you don't want to watch football, no one is forcing you..

There are better ways to express your beliefs than being an anti-american piece of shit.
It strikes me as MORE anti-American to believe that people should only follow the Bill of Rights if it's easy or popular.

Forum List

Back