Boycott NFL

Which of you nutbags is capable of grasping the nuance of this issue and is only expressing outrage because you are trolling. There must be some. You can't all be this stupid.

Showing disrespect for America is showing disrespect for America. You can shove any nuance up your ass. Obviously, you can be that stupid.

Kaepernick is doing no such thing. He is exercising his right to peaceful protest. It is entirely American and patriotic to do so.

That you aren't able to grasp that concept doesn't surprise me. You are an an idiot.

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I doubt I am the only one who will skip these season.

So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

But if you don't want to watch football, no one is forcing you..

It should be celebrated that these guys are disrespecting the national anthem??

No. It should be celebrated that these guys are expressing their right to peaceful protest.

I stopped caring about professional sports when the baseball players went on strike in the early 90s. Since then, it's only become less and less attractive.
I have not watched an entire inning of Pro Baseball since the spoiled rich kids went on strike for more money and cost the nation a World Series.

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I'm watching this situation closely. So far only a few players have participated in these protests. If that changes i will boycott.

So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

No. It should be celebrated that these guys are expressing their right to peaceful protest.

Everytime someone expresses their rights peacefully i should celebrate? Why? Fuck these clowns. What theyre doing is disgraceful. No one is challenging their right to do what they are doing. The only reason why liberals keep bring up free speech is they want to defened these bozos because they agree with them.

I'm watching this situation closely. So far

Everytime someone expresses their rights peacefully i should celebrate? Why? Fuck these clowns. What theyre doing is disgraceful. No one is challenging their right to do what they are doing. The only reason why liberals keep bring up free speech is they want to defened these bozos because they agree with them.

Nobody is doing anything disgraceful. They are simply protesting. Unquestioning devotion to a nation state....or a symbol....or a person.....is unhealthy, in my opinion.

Nobody is doing anything disgraceful. They are simply protesting. Unquestioning devotion to a nation state....or a symbol....or a person.....is unhealthy, in my opinion.

No one is asking for unqestioning devotion to the country, what people expect is that people show a little respect for their country at the apporpiate time. And just because you excersize your right to protest doesnt mean you are being patriotic. Youre an idiot for thinking that.

I don't recall the networks even carrying the national anthem except during the Super Bore. Trouble I have watching the sport is trying to stay awake, especially with all the breaks for commercials.

The only classless thug is someone who perceives a citizen exercising his right to free expression as "anti American."

One only has the right of free expression in the workplace if the employer allows it.

No one is asking for unqestioning devotion to the country, what people expect is that people show a little respect for their country at the apporpiate time. And just because you excersize your right to protest doesnt mean you are being patriotic. Youre an idiot for thinking that.

I doubt that you are capable of demonstrating consistency on this issue.

Taking a knee and saying nothing is entirely respectful. As far as I can tell, Kaepernick is a patriot.

Taking a knee and saying nothing is entirely respectful. As far as I can tell, Kaepernick is a patriot.
only a left would see that. I see anti america, cause I don't know what he wants done. do you? it's unproductive and means absolutely nothing, except him saying fk freedom while exercising it. funny the oxymoron of it.

Nobody is doing anything disgraceful. They are simply protesting.

So the two are mutually exclusive? That's ridiculous. Kaepernick is a douche bag. But that's fine. It's a free country. I think that the people who are bent out of shape about Kaepernick should protest him.....by standing during the National Anthem. And let it all just fade away quietly from there.

The left thanks you.

I will not give up on my favorite sport and give into the Left's bullshit unless this shit goes unchecked. Give the NFL time to handle the situation & then pass judgment.

The statement was about."attention whores", who more fits that statement than "the donald.":boohoo:
And if one thinks about "patriotic", who is a bigger liar and fake than "the donald" who used deferments to get out of his military duty during the 60's.
He is such a liar and attention fool.
:FIREdevil:
So, are you going to ignore..."the donald?"
;)

It's just best to ignore the "attention" whores... Lol

There is nothing wrong with what Kaepernick has done.....so there is really no need to deflect to Trump in this discussion.

only a left would see that. I see anti america, cause I don't know what he wants done. do you? it's unproductive and means absolutely nothing, except him saying fk freedom while exercising it. funny the oxymoron of it.

Why don't you know what he wants done. he has expressed his wishes and donated funds to the cause. I think maybe you aren't looking for this info.

Why don't you know what he wants done. he has expressed his wishes and donated funds to the cause. I think maybe you aren't looking for this info.
what is it? Post a link to it.

Forum List

Back