Boycott NFL

I generally think that professional athletes are way overpaid anyways and when they whine about how bad their lives are because they get paid millions to play a kids game while a lot of people are out of work in this country then I get really upset. How can you complain about your life in America when you are basically living one of the best lives in the world as a professional athlete. You get paid a pretty good fortune just to do the same shit you did in high school.
Can you show where they are complaining about their OWN lives?

Which of you nutbags is capable of grasping the nuance of this issue and is only expressing outrage because you are trolling. There must be some. You can't all be this stupid.

Showing disrespect for America is showing disrespect for America. You can shove any nuance up your ass. Obviously, you can be that stupid.
So...America can be defined as a poem put to the music of an English drinking song?

I thought it was a bit more than that.

Which of you nutbags is capable of grasping the nuance of this issue and is only expressing outrage because you are trolling. There must be some. You can't all be this stupid.

Showing disrespect for America is showing disrespect for America. You can shove any nuance up your ass. Obviously, you can be that stupid.

Kaepernick is doing no such thing. He is exercising his right to peaceful protest. It is entirely American and patriotic to do so.

That you aren't able to grasp that concept doesn't surprise me. You are an an idiot.

No said he doesn't have the rift fucko. But his action is complete antiAmerican and antiWhite. You can twist it any way you want, but facts are facts.

GHook, read the whole thread to the end at page 4. You are going about this all wrong, seriously!

I have received e-mails about what to do, now that more players seem to playing the Colin game. The solution is NOT to boycott the NFL; why should you. Cheer against the bastards!

Instead, the solution was made quite clear in the e-mails I received....................do what the left does, and we copied to put Target in a bad situation-) E-mail the advertisers, and make it perfectly clear, that if they buy advertisement on any game where any player pulls this crap, you will BOYCOTT their products.

Watch how fast this crap stops when advertisers flee knowing what has happened to Target. Oh sure, you have a few threads written by lefties who say their sales cratering had NOTHING to do with the boycott; and yet, if that was the case, why would they announce spending millions to install new bathrooms to try and placate the boycotters!

Let me tell you something----------->everyone who thinks that this is Anti-Americanism by these players, just write a form e-mail, watch the advertisers, then look them up, should take 5 minutes, and fire the form letter off. Most of all, follow through and do not frequent their business, avoid it at all cost. Do that, and by week 5, you will break the NFLs back, meaning you can smile while cheering against the anti American players-)

Think it won't work? Look at Target and how they are kissing that ass now, and look what the Ever Reverend Jesse Jackson did to Toyota, and a large beer distributor with just a threat of a boycott. (He and his family got rich((er)) off of it; don't know what it did for the inner city, but that is a different story)

These lefties claim that YOU PEOPLE have all the money, lol. So, deny YOUR money to the businesses that advertise for this product, and that should be that! Lefties like playing dirty, time you do too! (was the last line of one of the e-mails I received, and I agree)
You think American RWrs are going to boycott Budweiser? :rofl: :rofl: They're all about crap beer.

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I doubt I am the only one who will skip these season.

So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

But if you don't want to watch football, no one is forcing you..

It should be celebrated that these guys are disrespecting the national anthem??

No. It should be celebrated that these guys are expressing their right to peaceful protest.

I'll "celebrate" his right to protest, all the while being totally disgusted with the content of his "expression".

Awesome. That's America.

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I'm watching this situation closely. So far
So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

But if you don't want to watch football, no one is forcing you..

It should be celebrated that these guys are disrespecting the national anthem??

No. It should be celebrated that these guys are expressing their right to peaceful protest.

Everytime someone expresses their rights peacefully i should celebrate? Why? Fuck these clowns. What theyre doing is disgraceful. No one is challenging their right to do what they are doing. The only reason why liberals keep bring up free speech is they want to defened these bozos because they agree with them.

Nobody is doing anything disgraceful. They are simply protesting. Unquestioning devotion to a nation state....or a symbol....or a person.....is unhealthy, in my opinion.

No one is asking for unqestioning devotion to the country, what people expect is that people show a little respect for their country at the apporpiate time. And just because you excersize your right to protest doesnt mean you are being patriotic. Youre an idiot for thinking that.
I see a lot more disrespect when people are on their phones or getting beer or talking during the Nat'l Anthem.

This tread should be titled Dixie Chicks 2.0

9pqfrkd.jpg

Kaepernick is doing no such thing. He is exercising his right to peaceful protest. It is entirely American and patriotic to do so.

That you aren't able to grasp that concept doesn't surprise me. You are an an idiot.

No said he doesn't have the rift fucko. But his action is complete antiAmerican and antiWhite. You can twist it any way you want, but facts are facts.

GHook, read the whole thread to the end at page 4. You are going about this all wrong, seriously!

I have received e-mails about what to do, now that more players seem to playing the Colin game. The solution is NOT to boycott the NFL; why should you. Cheer against the bastards!

Instead, the solution was made quite clear in the e-mails I received....................do what the left does, and we copied to put Target in a bad situation-) E-mail the advertisers, and make it perfectly clear, that if they buy advertisement on any game where any player pulls this crap, you will BOYCOTT their products.

Watch how fast this crap stops when advertisers flee knowing what has happened to Target. Oh sure, you have a few threads written by lefties who say their sales cratering had NOTHING to do with the boycott; and yet, if that was the case, why would they announce spending millions to install new bathrooms to try and placate the boycotters!

Let me tell you something----------->everyone who thinks that this is Anti-Americanism by these players, just write a form e-mail, watch the advertisers, then look them up, should take 5 minutes, and fire the form letter off. Most of all, follow through and do not frequent their business, avoid it at all cost. Do that, and by week 5, you will break the NFLs back, meaning you can smile while cheering against the anti American players-)

Think it won't work? Look at Target and how they are kissing that ass now, and look what the Ever Reverend Jesse Jackson did to Toyota, and a large beer distributor with just a threat of a boycott. (He and his family got rich((er)) off of it; don't know what it did for the inner city, but that is a different story)

These lefties claim that YOU PEOPLE have all the money, lol. So, deny YOUR money to the businesses that advertise for this product, and that should be that! Lefties like playing dirty, time you do too! (was the last line of one of the e-mails I received, and I agree)
You think American RWrs are going to boycott Budweiser? :rofl: :rofl: They're all about crap beer.

Very funny, good one!

Still, it will work, and the NFL will knuckle under, just as hockey and the NBA has. Everyone I know has agreed with gusto, so I am sure it is spreading across the country, at least with those who think it is ridiculous what they are pulling off. Having to give up watching the games might have been tough. Boycotting the advertisers thus hurting the NFL pocketbook; easy-peezy-)

Very funny, good one!

Still, it will work, and the NFL will knuckle under, just as hockey and the NBA has. Everyone I know has agreed with gusto, so I am sure it is spreading across the country, at least with those who think it is ridiculous what they are pulling off. Having to give up watching the games might have been tough. Boycotting the advertisers thus hurting the NFL pocketbook; easy-peezy-)
Well, good luck with that. The NFL even beat God.

Very funny, good one!

Well, good luck with that. The NFL even beat God.

LOL, I know it will work, and so do you-) We are not trying to beat the NFL, we are threatening the advertisers; who will then pull their dollars-) No dollars, players salaries fall, NFL revenue drops. The rest of the players might be so pissed, they might kick those player ingrates asses. Watch and see. We are going to pull a Target on those advertisers, and they will fold like a house of cards!

This is yet another tedious example of the authoritarian right's unwarranted hostility toward self expression and conservatives' desire to compel conformity.

**trigger warning; objectionable content ahead.**

Lump it buddy. The authoritarian left is just as bad. . . .

I think we have all had it about up to here with political correctness, SJW, and safe spaces.

2013-05UniversityFreeSpeechCartoonColor.jpg

This is yet another tedious example of the authoritarian right's unwarranted hostility toward self expression and conservatives' desire to compel conformity.

I think we have all had it about up to here with political correctness, SJW, and safe spaces.

People want to get to class without being molested by extremists.

This particularly applies to Trump rally attendees!

I am with you 100%. I will not attend an NFL/AFL game or watch any football game on TV. Basketball included.

I am with you 100%. I will not attend an NFL/AFL game or watch any football game on TV. Basketball included.

Better stay away from college volleyball too.
https://goo.gl/images/Q5H266

That's not what it is about. It's about the establishment making them believe this is in their own interest. It's not. It's about keeping them quiet.

Are you really this stupid? We have been at war for 13 years, if there is a draft, who do you think that will affect the most? The old and powerful, or the young and ethnic?

The Student Movement of the 1960s - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com

Forum List

Back