Boycott NFL

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I doubt I am the only one who will skip these season.

I stopped caring about professional sports when the baseball players went on strike in the early 90s. Since then, it's only become less and less attractive.

Hell no. I'm a selfish fuck. Mike Tomlin could wipe his ass with the flag on Monday, and I'll be cheering on my Steelers. :gs:

It's just best to ignore the "attention" whores... Lol

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

But if you don't want to watch football, no one is forcing you..

I hope the NFL can recover from this considerable loss.

I vote against the schmuck who did not stand for the national
anthem. If he does not want to play nice ---he should not
play

The only classless thug is someone who perceives a citizen exercising his right to free expression as "anti American."

The only classless thug is someone who perceives a citizen exercising his right to free expression as "anti American."

being vulgar is being vulgar. ------it is not a crime----just vulgar

I am still waiting for the explanation on how the NFL is anti-white.

So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

There are better ways to express your beliefs than being an anti-american piece of shit.

You got it exactly backwards, as usual. It is like voting to send me to war and then turning your back because I am not fighting it the way you want me too.

Actually if you use your freedom of speech to say how much you hate America then you are kind of revealing that you hate America and by definition that makes you anti American.

Which of you nutbags is capable of grasping the nuance of this issue and is only expressing outrage because you are trolling. There must be some. You can't all be this stupid.

It should be celebrated that these guys are disrespecting the national anthem??

I generally think that professional athletes are way overpaid anyways and when they whine about how bad their lives are because they get paid millions to play a kids game while a lot of people are out of work in this country then I get really upset. How can you complain about your life in America when you are basically living one of the best lives in the world as a professional athlete. You get paid a pretty good fortune just to do the same shit you did in high school.

Which of you nutbags is capable of grasping the nuance of this issue and is only expressing outrage because you are trolling. There must be some. You can't all be this stupid.

Showing disrespect for America is showing disrespect for America. You can shove any nuance up your ass. Obviously, you can be that stupid.

Forum List

Back