Boycott NFL

ESPN propaganda race baiters are trying to claim the reason they did not call personal fouls for hits on poor Cam, was because of

RACISM!!!!!

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I doubt I am the only one who will skip these season.
The left thanks you.

I will not give up on my favorite sport and give into the Left's bullshit unless this shit goes unchecked. Give the NFL time to handle the situation & then pass judgment.
again, if the entire team from Seattle does what they threaten to do, they will not be watched by me ever again.

I hope the fans walk out.

ESPN propaganda race baiters are trying to claim the reason they did not call personal fouls for hits on poor Cam, was because of

RACISM!!!!!
Funny, yep he has now put his body at risk to real danger. hahahahhaahahahahaaha I love it. Don't want to stand for our flag, here you go bubba, boomba

Nobody is doing anything disgraceful. They are simply protesting. Unquestioning devotion to a nation state....or a symbol....or a person.....is unhealthy, in my opinion.

No one is asking for unqestioning devotion to the country, what people expect is that people show a little respect for their country at the apporpiate time. And just because you excersize your right to protest doesnt mean you are being patriotic. Youre an idiot for thinking that.

I doubt that you are capable of demonstrating consistency on this issue.

Taking a knee and saying nothing is entirely respectful. As far as I can tell, Kaepernick is a patriot.
only a left would see that. I see anti america, cause I don't know what he wants done. do you? it's unproductive and means absolutely nothing, except him saying fk freedom while exercising it. funny the oxymoron of it.

Why don't you know what he wants done. he has expressed his wishes and donated funds to the cause. I think maybe you aren't looking for this info.
what is it? Post a link to it.

Man....are you lazy or what? Do a little easy research.

Colin Kaepernick explains why he sat during national anthem

Sixteen Thoughts on Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick (@Kaepernick7) on Twitter

No one is asking for unqestioning devotion to the country, what people expect is that people show a little respect for their country at the apporpiate time. And just because you excersize your right to protest doesnt mean you are being patriotic. Youre an idiot for thinking that.

Taking a knee and saying nothing is entirely respectful. As far as I can tell, Kaepernick is a patriot.
only a left would see that. I see anti america, cause I don't know what he wants done. do you? it's unproductive and means absolutely nothing, except him saying fk freedom while exercising it. funny the oxymoron of it.

Why don't you know what he wants done. he has expressed his wishes and donated funds to the cause. I think maybe you aren't looking for this info.

huh? nothing in this.
can't read without subscribing
what's this supposed to prove.

huh? nothing in this.
Colin Kaepernick (@Kaepernick7) on Twitter[/QUOTE]

So again, what are his solutions, what is it he needs done to stop it, what programs, what money, what what what........

huh? nothing in this.

huh? nothing in this.

So again, what are his solutions, what is it he needs done to stop it, what programs, what money, what what what........[/QUOTE]

The solution is to wine about oppresion. Thats all the left ever does. This dickhead hasnt helped one single person with his protest.

huh? nothing in this.

huh? nothing in this.

So again, what are his solutions, what is it he needs done to stop it, what programs, what money, what what what........

The solution is to wine about oppresion. Thats all the left ever does. This dickhead hasnt helped one single person with his protest.[/QUOTE]
he did sell his jersey though. economics, see how well this country worked for him? Makes him a punk even more.

huh? nothing in this.

huh? nothing in this.

So again, what are his solutions, what is it he needs done to stop it, what programs, what money, what what what........[/QUOTE]

Dude....he has stated his reasons for protesting. His desire is clear. You are being obtuse.

I'm watching this situation closely. So far only a few players have participated in these protests. If that changes i will boycott.

Please for the record tell us all how many players would be enough to activate your boycott. LMAO

I'm watching this situation closely. So far only a few players have participated in these protests. If that changes i will boycott.

Please for the record tell us all how many players would be enough to activate your boycott. LMAO

I dont know, but ill tell you this - if the whole seattle team sits ill never watch another seahawks game again.

I dont know, but ill tell you this - if the whole seattle team sits ill never watch another seahawks game again.

The whole team or just the majority of players?

If he is so offended, maybe he shouldn't us that terrible American money. But that part of America must be ok!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

But if you don't want to watch football, no one is forcing you..

The whole team or just the majority of players?

Majority would be enough for me, but i heard the whole team is planning on protesting.

Since we are on the subject of whiny attention whores, did anyone see poor sport Cam get his ass kicked all over the field… LOL

I'm a Lions fan so after 5 or 6 games I'll put the NFL on ignore for the 53rd year in a row.
yo2.gif

Forum List

Back