Atheists Want Proof Of God?

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

I don't take anything on faith. You want me to believe? Show me.

I'm glad it doesn't bother you as your lack of faith doesn't bother me.

I can only think if you do not believe in the Biblical God, then you lose your life and end up in hell.

As for taking things on faith, those who do not believe the Biblical God, believe in silly things like no God, aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis. I hope you don't as there is no proof. Otherwise, you are a liar.

Creation science tells me that there are no aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis because God didn't create them. So far, I am right as rain.

ETA: I believe because I had faith and God revealed himself to me. Thus, I was able to verify my belief. Also, I ended comparing what I believed before in evolution and found out it was a lie (after comparing it with creation).
Creation science tells me that there are no aliens,
who would God be,some guy from Buffalo?...

The constant pressure to teach creation mythology in schools as if it is a science.
You must live in one of the fourteen states where in some areas there is still a push to teach Genesis as science? Has your student been placed in such a class?

Just want to add there is more evidence for aliens than there is for goD, and the phrase "creation science" just tickles the shit outta me. I mean talk about oxymorons.....

Other than the millions of illegal aliens you Communists are importing as shock troops in your war against America, there is a total of zero evidence to suggest life from outside this planet has ever visited. There is no evidence that such life exists, only the faith of those who speculate.
Do the people who were abducted by aliens count?

They count as mentally ill. :thup:
You better check if you were looking in a mirror when you said that.

So the US Air Force are all mentally ill for chasing ufos?

Just want to add there is more evidence for aliens than there is for goD, and the phrase "creation science" just tickles the shit outta me. I mean talk about oxymorons.....

Other than the millions of illegal aliens you Communists are importing as shock troops in your war against America, there is a total of zero evidence to suggest life from outside this planet has ever visited. There is no evidence that such life exists, only the faith of those who speculate.

Unidentified aircraft mean that there are alien abductions?

:lmao:

or demanding that the pledge of allegiance to their god....
I pledge allegiance to the Flag
of the United States of America.
And to the Republic for which it stands
One nation, under God...

Do you know the history of why "Under God" was added to the Pledge? It was because the United States was telling Russia and the USSR that we the people are not under the control of what men bestow on the populace, but what we deem God-given (or natural born) rights. If you wish to change the pledge to "One nation, with the natural born rights with liberty and justice for all," go for it. Heaven forbid you see God as protecting the nation from power-hungry government leaders.

I don't care if you believe in god or religion.

I do have evidence that atheists follow Satan. Why do they all write God in lower case 'g?' The academic way to refer to God is in upper case. This is the way to refer to the Abrahamic God which is the one true God. Satan is the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." He is referred to god with lower case 'g.'

The other evidence is atheists/agnostics usually blame God for things that happen in their lives. They just remember the bad parts they hear or read from the Bible. Their logic has become twisted, so up is down and down is up. They believe that a flying spaghetti monster exists as a parody and is evidence for no God. However, there is evidence for God such as Kalam's Cosmological argument or the ontological argument. One cannot argue cause and effect, i.e. determinism with the FSM. Yet, atheists believe that their parody has become real and believing in God equates to believing in the FSM. It's a silly argument.

Thanks.

You just gave ME "EVIDENCE" that you are a lunatic.

But I already knew that.

You're welcome, but atheists are usually wrong

Why would you think the Bible would be authoritative to those who don't believe in the goat herder god? It is circular reasoning at best.

Because REAL science backs up the Bible. Creation scientists found the scientific method to honor God. The circular reasoning you mentioned refers to evolution. It's based on lies by Satan. No observable science backs it up as its based on lies. It's all circumstantial evidence.

Creation science also found natural selection, so that is the only part of evolution that isn't a lie nor based on circular reasoning.

Why would you think the Bible would be authoritative to those who don't believe in the goat herder god? It is circular reasoning at best.

Because REAL science backs up the Bible. Creation scientists found the scientific method to honor God. The circular reasoning you mentioned refers to evolution. It's based on lies by Satan. No observable science backs it up as its based on lies. It's all circumstantial evidence.

Creation science also found natural selection, so that is the only part of evolution that isn't a lie nor based on circular reasoning.

Creationism isn't science.

Ken Ham is a fraud with a "doctorate" in theology from an unaccredited institution. Most Christian schools are unaccredited, oddly enough.

Anyone who thinks the Earth is 6,000 years old is ignorant, uneducated, lying, or all three. Sorry, I have a legitimate Ph.D. from a fully accredited university, I don't buy in to charlatans.

No, there are both though. So what do you think all the ufos are?

Ken Ham is a fraud with a "doctorate" in theology from an unaccredited institution. Most Christian schools are unaccredited, oddly enough.

Anyone who thinks the Earth is 6,000 years old is ignorant, uneducated, lying, or all three. Sorry, I have a legitimate Ph.D. from a fully accredited university, I don't buy in to charlatans.
A degree from a fully accredited internet university doesn't count. :biggrin:

The last rash turned out to be aircraft Lockheed was developing at the Skunk Works. This batch will turn out to be the same, might be Boeing instead, though.

The last rash turned out to be aircraft Lockheed was developing at the Skunk Works. This batch will turn out to be the same, might be Boeing instead, though.
So the US air force is chasing it's own aircraft? And all the peeps who see ufos are seeing test craft? Um...:blowpop:

:rofl:

Do you even know what accreditation means? Harvard is an "internet" university, as is UC Berkeley and Stanford.

:rofl:

Do you even know what accreditation means? Harvard is an "internet" university, as is UC Berkeley and Stanford.
I bet your "degree" isn't from any of those unis. amirite or AMIRITE? :biggrin:

There is no objective, empirical evidence for goD. Determinism is not usually cited as proof of goD, it's a weord religious doctrine asserting there is no such thing as free will.

As notednin a previous post, the IS navy navy chased a UFO back in May, when was the last time someone got thermal images of goD?

Atheists are usually wrong. This is why we need to start teaching creation science in schools again. This was the science that was believed before the 1850s when uniformitarianism and evolution took over and systematically eliminated creation science teachings.

Determinism is based on Kalam's Cosmological argument, i.e. whatever begins to exist has a cause. I do have scientific evidence for it such as the chicken came before the egg.

Haha, you believe in UFOs? There has to be trained observers who back up what was observed for that. Another evidence against aliens is the Great Filter.

Faith is something I believe. How would I prove I believe it?
Why would I lie about it? Why does it bother you?
Atheism is the religion which faithfully believes there is no God. Atheists can’t prove this, which is what makes Atheism a religion.
Which makes agnosticism the only logical choice. I don't take a position either way and ask both sides for proof of their claim.

So the US air force is chasing it's own aircraft? And all the peeps who see ufos are seeing test craft? Um...:blowpop:

Yes, just as they did in the 70's and 80's.

Top secret means that the regular pilots are not privy to the information.

Secrets of the Skunk Works | Military Aviation | Air & Space Magazine

Yes, just as they did in the 70's and 80's.

Top secret means that the regular pilots are not privy to the information.

Secrets of the Skunk Works | Military Aviation | Air & Space Magazine
Ya, because the air force wouldn't lie to you, now would they? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back