Atheists Want Proof Of God?

Creationism isn't science.

Ken Ham is a fraud with a "doctorate" in theology from an unaccredited institution. Most Christian schools are unaccredited, oddly enough.

Anyone who thinks the Earth is 6,000 years old is ignorant, uneducated, lying, or all three. Sorry, I have a legitimate Ph.D. from a fully accredited university, I don't buy in to charlatans.

This is pure ignorance. Creation science was science and is still science. It was systematically eliminated by today's secular/atheist scientists. They cannot participate in their peer reviews. Thus, today's science is fake science. For example, NASA wants to go to Mars for the evidence of aliens. That's stupid af. Trump has decided it's better to see if we can orbit the moon. This would mean that humans can colonize a place like the moon with no water. This is better purpose for an organization like NASA. Why go try and find aliens when there isn't any?

You cannot show anything of what you stated.

Like I said, atheists are usually wrong.

Faith is something I believe. How would I prove I believe it?
Why would I lie about it? Why does it bother you?
Atheism is the religion which faithfully believes there is no God. Atheists can’t prove this, which is what makes Atheism a religion.
Which makes agnosticism the only logical choice. I don't take a position either way and ask both sides for proof of their claim.
Agnosticism means a person does not care one way or the other. Why would a true agnostic ask for anything?

Why would you think the Bible would be authoritative to those who don't believe in the goat herder god? It is circular reasoning at best.

Because REAL science backs up the Bible. Creation scientists found the scientific method to honor God. The circular reasoning you mentioned refers to evolution. It's based on lies by Satan. No observable science backs it up as its based on lies. It's all circumstantial evidence.

Creation science also found natural selection, so that is the only part of evolution that isn't a lie nor based on circular reasoning.

Ken Ham is a fraud with a "doctorate" in theology from an unaccredited institution. Most Christian schools are unaccredited, oddly enough.

Anyone who thinks the Earth is 6,000 years old is ignorant, uneducated, lying, or all three. Sorry, I have a legitimate Ph.D. from a fully accredited university, I don't buy in to charlatans.
A degree from a fully accredited internet university doesn't count. :biggrin:

:rofl:

Do you even know what accreditation means? Harvard is an "internet" university, as is UC Berkeley and Stanford.
I bet your "degree" isn't from any of those unis. amirite or AMIRITE? :biggrin:

I have a BS in Computer Information Systems from the California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. I have a Masters of Business Law from the University of Phoenix, Southern California. I have a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Phoenix, Southern California. I have a Doctor of Science (Sc.D.) in the discipline of Supply Chain Management from the University of Phoenix, Southern California.

Phoenix is simply a superior education to that offered by Cal Poly.

Unidentified aircraft mean that there are alien abductions?

:lmao:
No, there are both though. So what do you think all the ufos are?

The last rash turned out to be aircraft Lockheed was developing at the Skunk Works. This batch will turn out to be the same, might be Boeing instead, though.
So the US air force is chasing it's own aircraft? And all the peeps who see ufos are seeing test craft? Um...:blowpop:

Yes, just as they did in the 70's and 80's.

Top secret means that the regular pilots are not privy to the information.

Secrets of the Skunk Works | Military Aviation | Air & Space Magazine
Ya, because the air force wouldn't lie to you, now would they? :cuckoo:

Put the bong down.

Clearance is based on "need to know."

Those pilots have no need to know.

This is pure ignorance. Creation science was science and is still science. It was systematically eliminated by today's secular/atheist scientists. They cannot participate in their peer reviews. Thus, today's science is fake science. For example, NASA wants to go to Mars for the evidence of aliens. That's stupid af. Trump has decided it's better to see if we can orbit the moon. This would mean that humans can colonize a place like the moon with no water. This is better purpose for an organization like NASA. Why go try and find aliens when there isn't any?

You cannot show anything of what you stated.

Like I said, atheists are usually wrong.

It was eliminated because it isn't credible. When you have open liars like Ham representing a movement, you have to expect losses.

Because REAL science backs up the Bible. Creation scientists found the scientific method to honor God. The circular reasoning you mentioned refers to evolution. It's based on lies by Satan. No observable science backs it up as its based on lies. It's all circumstantial evidence.

Creation science also found natural selection, so that is the only part of evolution that isn't a lie nor based on circular reasoning.

Do you even know what accreditation means? Harvard is an "internet" university, as is UC Berkeley and Stanford.

I have a BS in Computer Information Systems from the California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. I have a Masters of Business Law from the University of Phoenix, Southern California. I have a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Phoenix, Southern California. I have a Doctor of Science (Sc.D.) in the discipline of Supply Chain Management from the University of Phoenix, Southern California.

Didn’t you also go to the University of Coultervakia?

Atheism is the religion which faithfully believes there is no God. Atheists can’t prove this, which is what makes Atheism a religion.
Which makes agnosticism the only logical choice. I don't take a position either way and ask both sides for proof of their claim.
Agnosticism means a person does not care one way or the other. Why would a true agnostic ask for anything?
I see no proof either way yet, and if anyone brings me solid real proof either way, I'm open to changing my mind. The only logical position out there.

We all have a Phd here. Grow up. :biggrin:

Didn’t you also go to the University of Coultervakia?

As you recall, I had to drop out of Coultervakia for 2 years when working on the doctorate. :thup:

We all have a Phd here. Grow up. :biggrin:

I'm doubting you finished high school.

I see no proof either way yet, and if anyone brings me solid real proof either way, I'm open to changing my mind. The only logical position out there.

Yet, there is no proof one way or the other.

No, there are both though. So what do you think all the ufos are?

The last rash turned out to be aircraft Lockheed was developing at the Skunk Works. This batch will turn out to be the same, might be Boeing instead, though.
So the US air force is chasing it's own aircraft? And all the peeps who see ufos are seeing test craft? Um...:blowpop:

Put the bong down.

Take the rose colored glasses off. We were a dumb ape-like species for 5 million years and then around 100,000 years ago or so, we became an intelligent species. No help?

My bong broke. :biggrin:

th.jpg

C'mon UFOs doesn't mean aliens haha.

And that's why I'm agnostic, but I leave the door open a tad if anyone ever has any real proof. can't be any fairer than that.

Put the bong down.

Take the rose colored glasses off. We were a dumb ape-like species for 5 million years and then around 100,000 years ago or so, we became an intelligent species. No help?

The earth is around 4.6 billion years old, yet you think there were "ape-like species" before the planet even formed.

Your knowledge of evolution is as poor as your knowledge of other subjects.

Put the bong down.

The earth is around 4.6 billion years old, yet you think there were "ape-like species" before the planet even formed.

Your knowledge of evolution is as poor as your knowledge of other subjects.
Where the fuck did you get that? :lol:

There is no objective, empirical evidence for goD. Determinism is not usually cited as proof of goD, it's a weord religious doctrine asserting there is no such thing as free will.

As notednin a previous post, the IS navy navy chased a UFO back in May, when was the last time someone got thermal images of goD?

Atheists are usually wrong. This is why we need to start teaching creation science in schools again. This was the science that was believed before the 1850s when uniformitarianism and evolution took over and systematically eliminated creation science teachings.

Determinism is based on Kalam's Cosmological argument, i.e. whatever begins to exist has a cause. I do have scientific evidence for it such as the chicken came before the egg.

Haha, you believe in UFOs? There has to be trained observers who back up what was observed for that. Another evidence against aliens is the Great Filter.
Atheists are usually wrong. This is why we need to start teaching creation science in schools again. This was the science that was believed before the 1850s when uniformitarianism and evolution took over and systematically eliminated creation science teachings.

"took over" as in what is taught in the early school years - the Earth is older than 6000 years, good luck convincing even children what is an obvious error in your book of forgeries.

from 1850 - correct your book to be taken seriously you obstinately fail to do even in matters of science is the reason you remain an outlier ...

"The only logical position out there."

When you are betting your life on the line, then the only logical position is Pascal's wager.

And that's why I'm agnostic, but I leave the door open a tad if anyone ever has any real proof. can't be any fairer than that.
Ah....a Buddist

Forum List

Back