Atheists Want Proof Of God?

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

I don't take anything on faith. You want me to believe? Show me.

I agree with what Crepitus said. Why should it bother anyone, for that matter?
Having Faith (in something or someone) can also end with fate...so be careful. Lol

Faith is good. It's the religious zealots that are the problem. :)

I have faith too.

The difference is how far you're willing to go to defend your faith. Once you're ok to give up your life in support, it's a religion. I love the ideal of Jesus, but I will not support any religion that supports him.

Since when has anyone demanded that you prove YOUR faith?

Atheists want proof of god if you want THEM to have faith. There is a rather large difference. You can believe whatever you want.

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

I'm glad it doesn't bother you as your lack of faith doesn't bother me.

I can only think if you do not believe in the Biblical God, then you lose your life and end up in hell.

As for taking things on faith, those who do not believe the Biblical God, believe in silly things like no God, aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis. I hope you don't as there is no proof. Otherwise, you are a liar.

Creation science tells me that there are no aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis because God didn't create them. So far, I am right as rain.

ETA: I believe because I had faith and God revealed himself to me. Thus, I was able to verify my belief. Also, I ended comparing what I believed before in evolution and found out it was a lie (after comparing it with creation).

Last edited:
Faith is something I believe. How would I prove I believe it?
Why would I lie about it? Why does it bother you?

You haven't quite got that right, Viktor. True belief in God is not an act of faith. Faith implies an acceptance of a thing based on pure trust alone. "Faith" is also used to describe what "persuasion" a person is (Catholic, Baptist, etc.). I suppose there are a lot of people out there that accept many things purely on trust but God should not be one of them! Anyone with a deep conviction about God will tell you that it is based on some inner, personal experience. They have seen and felt something communicated to them that is undeniable, unshakable, profound. They may tell you it was the most "real" experience of their life leaving a lasting impression decades later.

Atheists are totally closed, simply deny the possibility of God outright. Not only for themselves but all others. They will tell you he is neither "necessary" nor scientifically valid. Many people also wrongly assume that "faith" in god is contrary to science. That is wrong too. Believing in God has absolutely nothing to do with one's education or ability to pursue science! Albert Einstein was a deep believer in God. But denial of the possibility of god because you simply haven't seen it for yourself is utter foolishness since you cannot prove a negative. Do you disbelieve in black holes, quarks or gamma rays because you haven't seen those either? They refuse to admit that their "faith" is simply a human-centric rather than a god-centric one. An impersonal philosophy vs. a personal one. They prefer to think that consciousness, self-awareness and intelligence came from dust rather than from a greater consciousness and awareness. They say they see no evidence for God. I can at least understand that as that is where I stood when young until something changed and I had the experience of a lifetime.

Agnostics remain open looking for proof. Again, pure foolhardiness to expect someone else to hand it to you. It is like they expect a miracle to appear before them or some concrete evidence handed them! Why would anyone expect concrete evidence for something which by its very nature is NOT concrete, not material, ie, spiritual? No one may prove to another God's existence or not. That is simply not something we may show or "prove" to another person. Each person must go by whatever belief they hold until the time comes for them to advance to something better at whatever rate and time best suits them.

Creation science tells me that there are no aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis because God didn't create them. So far, I am right as rain.
What is "creation science?"

And if you don't think there's aliens that have and do visit this planet, because of the mountain of evidence available proving there is, then you're either willfully ignorant or just don't mind lying to yourself.

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

I can only think if you do not believe in the Biblical God, then you lose your life and end up in hell.

As for taking things on faith, those who do not believe the Biblical God, believe in silly things like no God, aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis. I hope you don't as there is no proof. Otherwise, you are a liar.

ETA: I believe because I had faith and God revealed himself to me. Thus, I was able to verify my belief. Also, I ended comparing what I believed before in evolution and found out it was a lie (after comparing it with creation).

Non belief in one thing has nothing to do with whether you might believe something else.

I think the last question is most pertinent. I feel the same about a number of issues.

If something makes one happy and they aren't harming anyone, others should in turn be happy for you. It's as if there world wants an unhappy, soulless society and damn it these people of Faith are ruining it!

Whatever ones beliefs, if you are content and a better person to others because of them, this is great news. More power to you and more happiness for everyone else.

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

You are the definition of a zealot.

And if you don't think there's aliens that have and do visit this planet, because of the mountain of evidence available proving there is, then you're either willfully ignorant or just don't mind lying to yourself.

Creation science has the mountain of evidence. Creation scientist Sir Francis Bacon created the scientific method to honor God -- Creation scientists - creation.com

We have atheist/agnostic scientists today as they do not allow creation scientists to participate in their peer reviews. They are usually wrong; it's fake science. The only thing that uses the scientific method is natural selection and the creation scientists found that, as well.

It seems you are ignorant if you believe aliens without any proof. Where is your mountain of evidence for that? Nothing from SETI which backs up no aliens. We have fine tuning which shows life is rare. The Fermi paradox and Drake equation back up no aliens. It seems your atheist faith won't allow you to believe anything else when the evidence is with the Bible theory. Secular scientist Carl Sagan died never finding aliens so he's doomed.

The proof of God is right in front of your nose, but you just cannot believe it. Even God stated that everyone is predestined already for their final destination in the afterlife before they were born.

Non belief in one thing has nothing to do with whether you might believe something else.

Non-belief when the evidence is presented to you is ignorance and faith-based atheism. It seems that only pain and suffering will be the great persuader.

Creation science has the mountain of evidence. Creation scientist Sir Francis Bacon created the scientific method to honor God -- Creation scientists - creation.com

We have atheist/agnostic scientists today as they do not allow creation scientists to participate in their peer reviews. They are usually wrong; it's fake science. The only thing that uses the scientific method is natural selection and the creation scientists found that, as well.

It seems you are ignorant if you believe aliens without any proof. Where is your mountain of evidence for that? Nothing from SETI which backs up no aliens. We have fine tuning which shows life is rare. The Fermi paradox and Drake equation back up no aliens. It seems your atheist faith won't allow you to believe anything else when the evidence is with the Bible theory. Secular scientist Carl Sagan died never finding aliens so he's doomed.

The proof of God is right in front of your nose, but you just cannot believe it. Even God stated that everyone is predestined already for their final destination in the afterlife before they were born.

Another of your hysterical rants is that “atheist/agnostic scientists today as they do not allow creation scientists to participate in their peer reviews”.

Why perpetuate such a falsehood? The charlatans you call “ID’iot creation scientists” do no research. They are not prevented from publishing in peer reviewed science journals. They simply have no research to publish.

It really is remarkable that you religious extremists are the most dishonest people on the planet.

Religious extremists have a built-in bias.

What we believe - creation.com

DOCTRINES AND BELIEFS
(See also “Good News”)

(A) PRIORITIES
  1. The scientific aspects of creation are important, but are secondary in importance to the proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ as Sovereign, Creator, Redeemer and Judge.
  2. The doctrines of Creator and Creation cannot ultimately be divorced from the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
(B) BASICS
  1. The 66 books of the Bible are the written Word of God. The Bible is divinely inspired and inerrant throughout. Its assertions are factually true in all the original autographs. It is the supreme authority, not only in all matters of faith and conduct, but in everything it teaches. Its authority is not limited to spiritual, religious or redemptive themes but includes its assertions in such fields as history and science.
  2. The final guide to the interpretation of Scripture is Scripture itself.
  3. The account of origins presented in Genesis is a simple but factual presentation of actual events and therefore provides a reliable framework for scientific research into the question of the origin and history of life, mankind, the Earth and the universe.
  4. The various original life forms (kinds), including mankind, were made by direct creative acts of God. The living descendants of any of the original kinds (apart from man) may represent more than one species today, reflecting the genetic potential within the original kind. Only limited biological changes (including mutational deterioration) have occurred naturally within each kind since Creation.
  5. The great Flood of Genesis was an actual historic event, worldwide (global) in its extent and effect.
  6. The special creation of Adam (the first man) and Eve (the first woman), and their subsequent fall into sin, is the basis for the necessity of salvation for mankind.
  7. God created from the beginning male and female in his own image with different but complementary characteristics. It is thus contrary to God’s created order to attempt to adopt a gender other than a person’s biological sex. Ultimately, it is impossible to do so.
  8. Scripture teaches that marriage is the lifelong and exclusive union of one man and one woman and this is the only context for sexual relationships permitted by the Word of God. Marriage was instituted by God at creation and it signifies the mystical union between Christ and His Church.
  9. Death (both physical and spiritual) and bloodshed entered into this world subsequent to, and as a direct consequence of, man’s sin.

Since when has anyone demanded that you prove YOUR faith?

Atheists want proof of god if you want THEM to have faith. There is a rather large difference. You can believe whatever you want.
Nailed it.

Doesn't bother me, I came here looking to see if anyone actually did have any real proof. Turns out no one does. Pity.

I don't care if you believe in god or religion.

I care that people like you try to FORCE your religion and beliefs on us throughout society.

Forum List

Back