Atheists Want Proof Of God?

"The only logical position out there."

When you are betting your life on the line, then the only logical position is Pascal's wager.
That's retarded. So why aren't you living your life as though the Great Spaghetti Monster is real? :lol:

Which makes agnosticism the only logical choice. I don't take a position either way and ask both sides for proof of their claim.
Agnosticism means a person does not care one way or the other. Why would a true agnostic ask for anything?
I see no proof either way yet, and if anyone brings me solid real proof either way, I'm open to changing my mind. The only logical position out there.

Yet, there is no proof one way or the other.
And that's why I'm agnostic, but I leave the door open a tad if anyone ever has any real proof. can't be any fairer than that.
Ah....a Buddist
Buddhism is too dumb for me. It's for numpties like Richard Gere, who never made a decent movie in his life. How did Buddhism help him? :dunno:

the Earth is older than 6000 years,

That is based on wrong assumptions for radiometric dating. If some of your dating is wrong, then all of the dating is wrong. We used radiocarbon dating to date dinosaur fossils and they are around 10K years old. Then there is still the soft tissue inside. This is all hard evidence.

That's retarded. So why aren't you living your life as though the Great Spaghetti Monster is real? :lol:

You're the one who insists that God created retardation. Isn't that a FSM argument? You believe in the FSM straw man and use it in argument. Why don't you just admit that you have a pea brain and no accreditation?

Atheism is the religion which faithfully believes there is no God. Atheists can’t prove this, which is what makes Atheism a religion.
Which makes agnosticism the only logical choice. I don't take a position either way and ask both sides for proof of their claim.
Agnosticism means a person does not care one way or the other. Why would a true agnostic ask for anything?
I see no proof either way yet, and if anyone brings me solid real proof either way, I'm open to changing my mind. The only logical position out there.

Yet, there is no proof one way or the other.
And that's why I'm agnostic, but I leave the door open a tad if anyone ever has any real proof. can't be any fairer than that.

and you have full cognoscente's of your appearance on planet Earth.

That is based on wrong assumptions for radiometric dating. If some of your dating is wrong, then all of the dating is wrong. We used radiocarbon dating to date dinosaur fossils and they are around 10K years old. Then there is still the soft tissue inside. This is all hard evidence.
That is based on wrong assumptions for radiometric dating.

that may be, there are non evolutionary calculations for the age of the universe, the rate of expansion and relative distances using math -

the point being your failure to alter your (already) compiled book is what caught up with you in 1850 and you are to obstinate to work to correct your errors.

You're the one who insists that God created retardation. Isn't that a FSM argument? You believe in the FSM straw man and use it in argument. Why don't you just admit that you have a pea brain and no accreditation?
Says the guy who thinks he has an invisible being guiding his life. :lmao:

I care that people like you try to FORCE your religion and beliefs on us throughout society.
Can you describe the ways believers are forcing non-believers to become believers?
The constant pressure to teach creation mythology in schools as if it is a science.

or demanding that the pledge of allegiance to their god....

just putting god and jesus on plaques and mottoes throughout the school

by allowing ORGANIZED christian prayer.....

Wrong assumptions?

Those 'assumptions' are only wrong to you because they do not fit your preconceived notions of how old the earth is. That is EXACTLY why there is no 'creation' science. Creation makes an assertion and works backwards to fit all evidence into its framework. That is the exact opposite of science which makes no assumptions and makes its assertions based on where the evidence leads.

That is why creationism has been removed from science - it is not science at all. It is faith.

Lol, no. At the end of my life I'll end up in the ground, just like most folks.

That's not what the Bible says; it's what God says. You become spiritually dead. It also says that you had no choice. Whether you end up spiritually alive or spiritually dead was was predestined to happen before you were ever born.

Just want to add there is more evidence for aliens than there is for goD, and the phrase "creation science" just tickles the shit outta me. I mean talk about oxymorons...

Atheists are usually wrong. There IS evidence for God such as determinism. There really isn't good evidence for aliens as I presented in post #12. Your logic follows that of the FSM.
There is no objective, empirical evidence for goD. Determinism is not usually cited as proof of goD, it's a weord religious doctrine asserting there is no such thing as free will.

As notednin a previous post, the IS navy navy chased a UFO back in May, when was the last time someone got thermal images of goD?
People have been claiming sightings of god for centuries and there are plenty of people that see god in clouds or other such nonsense. This really is nothing new or any different than UFO sightings.

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

I don't take anything on faith. You want me to believe? Show me.

I'm glad it doesn't bother you as your lack of faith doesn't bother me.

I can only think if you do not believe in the Biblical God, then you lose your life and end up in hell.

As for taking things on faith, those who do not believe the Biblical God, believe in silly things like no God, aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis. I hope you don't as there is no proof. Otherwise, you are a liar.

Creation science tells me that there are no aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis because God didn't create them. So far, I am right as rain.

ETA: I believe because I had faith and God revealed himself to me. Thus, I was able to verify my belief. Also, I ended comparing what I believed before in evolution and found out it was a lie (after comparing it with creation).

do you want to kill gays?

do you believe women should submit to their husbands?

do you have a beard?

Do you want to march a hundred million Christians into death camps?

Do you have a poster of Che Guevara on your wall?

Do you smoke dope?

"Do you want to march a hundred million Christians into death camps"

No.

it is YOUR side that talks about killing its enemies.

To accuse me of your own crimes is the act of a devious deplorable scoundrel.

You promote and defend a god and religion that espouses death to gays and atheists. You promote and defend politicians like roy moore who SPECIFICALLY STATE they want to arrest and prosecute gays simply for being gay.

YOU are the one who defends death camps.

"Do you have a poster of Che Guevara on your wall?"

you moronicons are just so insultingly stupid.

I have no posters on my walls.

"Do you smoke dope?"

Yes. because unlike you I believe in freedom and I oppose a nanny state.

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

I'm glad it doesn't bother you as your lack of faith doesn't bother me.

I can only think if you do not believe in the Biblical God, then you lose your life and end up in hell.

As for taking things on faith, those who do not believe the Biblical God, believe in silly things like no God, aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis. I hope you don't as there is no proof. Otherwise, you are a liar.

Creation science tells me that there are no aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis because God didn't create them. So far, I am right as rain.

ETA: I believe because I had faith and God revealed himself to me. Thus, I was able to verify my belief. Also, I ended comparing what I believed before in evolution and found out it was a lie (after comparing it with creation).

do you want to kill gays?

do you believe women should submit to their husbands?

do you have a beard?

Do you want to march a hundred million Christians into death camps?

Do you have a poster of Che Guevara on your wall?

Do you smoke dope?
No to all of the above.

I notice you didn't answer his questions. Is there a reason for that?

he is ashamed to admit the truth......he doesn't have a beard......

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

You take it on faith that the Communism you fight to establish will personally enrich you.

I'm just saying.

"You take it on faith that the Communism you fight to establish will personally enrich you."

I'm fairly certain Crepitus is NOT a communist. That is probably a lie.

And even if he is a communist I'm sure he isn't thinking it will personally enrich himself.

That is probably another lie.

you lie a lot. is that a christian religious thing? lying for god?

does that get you brownie points with god?

will god personally enrich you for lying for him?

I'm just saying.
The lying is an Uncensored2008 thing, most real christians try to avoid it.

I agree.

I apologize to most decent christians .

Just want to add there is more evidence for aliens than there is for goD, and the phrase "creation science" just tickles the shit outta me. I mean talk about oxymorons.....

Other than the millions of illegal aliens you Communists are importing as shock troops in your war against America, there is a total of zero evidence to suggest life from outside this planet has ever visited. There is no evidence that such life exists, only the faith of those who speculate.
When was the last time a Navy F-18 chased Jesus?

They chased a UFO earlier this year.

Video shows apparent encounter between Navy pilot and UFO

And you have evidence that UFO's are alien in nature?

You are a moron and poorly educated, creep , we all realize that.

Yet all the UFO sightings in the 70's and 80's turned out to be craft from Skunk Works that turned into the Stealth Bomber and Fighter, along with the Comanche stealth helicopter and hundred of experimental craft that never made it that far.

Again, you are a dolt without the advantage of a basic education, but those not you, look up Occam's Razor.
Lol, got under your skin a bit, huh?

Look, I don't care what you believe, why do.you care what I do?

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

You take it on faith that the Communism you fight to establish will personally enrich you.

I'm just saying.

"You take it on faith that the Communism you fight to establish will personally enrich you."

I'm fairly certain Crepitus is NOT a communist. That is probably a lie.

And even if he is a communist I'm sure he isn't thinking it will personally enrich himself.

That is probably another lie.

you lie a lot. is that a christian religious thing? lying for god?

does that get you brownie points with god?

will god personally enrich you for lying for him?

I'm just saying.
The lying is an Uncensored2008 thing, most real christians try to avoid it.

What am I lying about, Comrade?
Can you really be this dense "comrade"?

Just want to add there is more evidence for aliens than there is for goD, and the phrase "creation science" just tickles the shit outta me. I mean talk about oxymorons.....

Other than the millions of illegal aliens you Communists are importing as shock troops in your war against America, there is a total of zero evidence to suggest life from outside this planet has ever visited. There is no evidence that such life exists, only the faith of those who speculate.
When was the last time a Navy F-18 chased Jesus?

They chased a UFO earlier this year.

Video shows apparent encounter between Navy pilot and UFO

And you have evidence that UFO's are alien in nature?

You are a moron and poorly educated, creep , we all realize that.

Yet all the UFO sightings in the 70's and 80's turned out to be craft from Skunk Works that turned into the Stealth Bomber and Fighter, along with the Comanche stealth helicopter and hundred of experimental craft that never made it that far.

Again, you are a dolt without the advantage of a basic education, but those not you, look up Occam's Razor.

There are a lot of military personnel who claim to have seen UFO's....

are you calling them morons and poorly educated?

just exactly what makes YOUR opinion on any subject worthy of note?

you believe in a deranged god....that alone makes all of your opinions suspect.

There may or may not be any UFOs but there is definitely no god.

There is no objective, empirical evidence for goD. Determinism is not usually cited as proof of goD, it's a weord religious doctrine asserting there is no such thing as free will.

As notednin a previous post, the IS navy navy chased a UFO back in May, when was the last time someone got thermal images of goD?

Atheists are usually wrong. This is why we need to start teaching creation science in schools again. This was the science that was believed before the 1850s when uniformitarianism and evolution took over and systematically eliminated creation science teachings.

Determinism is based on Kalam's Cosmological argument, i.e. whatever begins to exist has a cause. I do have scientific evidence for it such as the chicken came before the egg.

Haha, you believe in UFOs? There has to be trained observers who back up what was observed for that. Another evidence against aliens is the Great Filter.
Creationism is not science. It doesn't matter how many you try to call it that, it will never be.

Atheists are usually wrong. This is why we need to start teaching creation science in schools again. This was the science that was believed before the 1850s when uniformitarianism and evolution took over and systematically eliminated creation science teachings.

Determinism is based on Kalam's Cosmological argument, i.e. whatever begins to exist has a cause. I do have scientific evidence for it such as the chicken came before the egg.

Haha, you believe in UFOs? There has to be trained observers who back up what was observed for that. Another evidence against aliens is the Great Filter.

creationism is NOT science. It is silly mythology and should NOT be "taught" as "fact" in public schools.

Forum List

Back