Atheists Want Proof Of God?

Faith is something I believe. How would I prove I believe it?
Why would I lie about it? Why does it bother you?

It doesn't bother me. I want people to be able to find peace and understanding. It isn't what someone says.

It's what that same someone does. The kindest couple I ever met had their own makeshift church and served a population that other churches wouldn't have anything to do with.

I know there are a lot of people who have an extensive religious background and no longer believe or never believed. This population is not impressed with someone that waltzes in and drops a few verses and thinks they are something. There is the population of newish atheists that feels like they have been lied to their entire lives and there is a sense of outrage. And then there is YouTube.

There was a time where there were intelligent discussions on the internet and it was not uncommon to encounter people from a multitude of backgrounds with different perspectives and the focus was on the material rather than personal attacks.

I care that people like you try to FORCE your religion and beliefs on us throughout society.
Can you describe the ways believers are forcing non-believers to become believers?
Can you describe the ways believers are forcing non-believers to become believers?

there are few deceivers more affluent than meri whether ....
In God We Trust: South Dakota will require "In God We Trust" signs in all public schools under new state law - CBS News

A new law in South Dakota now requires all public schools across the state to feature the " In God We Trust"

and their book of forgeries.

I care that people like you try to FORCE your religion and beliefs on us throughout society.

You're breathing, Meriweather. You are 100% personally responsible for each and every heinous act committed by any Christian (and in your case Catholic) ever. Get with the program. There is a large swath of people that do not believe in the supernatural except when it comes to you and as we all know you are a Time Lord.

I slay me.

I slay me.
But not me.

I am personally responsible for every bad thing? That in itself is odd, but more so, if I am personally responsible for every bad thing, that makes me personally responsible and credited for every good thing, and that is a philosophy with which I cannot agree.

"Can you describe the ways believers are forcing non-believers to become believers?"

That isn't what I said so I will not defend it.

What I said was; "I care that people like you try to FORCE your religion and beliefs on us throughout society."

and THAT I can prove....

First and foremost just by demanding that MY kids be FORCED to be subjected to YOUR religion in public schools!

keep your religion OUT OF schools, government, the military

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

I don't take anything on faith. You want me to believe? Show me.

I'm glad it doesn't bother you as your lack of faith doesn't bother me.

I can only think if you do not believe in the Biblical God, then you lose your life and end up in hell.

As for taking things on faith, those who do not believe the Biblical God, believe in silly things like no God, aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis. I hope you don't as there is no proof. Otherwise, you are a liar.

Creation science tells me that there are no aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis because God didn't create them. So far, I am right as rain.

ETA: I believe because I had faith and God revealed himself to me. Thus, I was able to verify my belief. Also, I ended comparing what I believed before in evolution and found out it was a lie (after comparing it with creation).
Lol, no. At the end of my life I'll end up in the ground, just like most folks.

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

I can only think if you do not believe in the Biblical God, then you lose your life and end up in hell.

As for taking things on faith, those who do not believe the Biblical God, believe in silly things like no God, aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis. I hope you don't as there is no proof. Otherwise, you are a liar.

Creation science tells me that there are no aliens, multiverses, and abiogenesis because God didn't create them. So far, I am right as rain.

ETA: I believe because I had faith and God revealed himself to me. Thus, I was able to verify my belief. Also, I ended comparing what I believed before in evolution and found out it was a lie (after comparing it with creation).

do you want to kill gays?

do you believe women should submit to their husbands?

do you have a beard?

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

Just want to add there is more evidence for aliens than there is for goD, and the phrase "creation science" just tickles the shit outta me. I mean talk about oxymorons.....

Just want to add there is more evidence for aliens than there is for goD, and the phrase "creation science" just tickles the shit outta me. I mean talk about oxymorons.....

Other than the millions of illegal aliens you Communists are importing as shock troops in your war against America, there is a total of zero evidence to suggest life from outside this planet has ever visited. There is no evidence that such life exists, only the faith of those who speculate.

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

You take it on faith that the Communism you fight to establish will personally enrich you.

I'm just saying.

"You take it on faith that the Communism you fight to establish will personally enrich you."

I'm fairly certain Crepitus is NOT a communist. That is probably a lie.

And even if he is a communist I'm sure he isn't thinking it will personally enrich himself.

That is probably another lie.

you lie a lot. is that a christian religious thing? lying for god?

does that get you brownie points with god?

will god personally enrich you for lying for him?

I'm just saying.

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

do you want to kill gays?

do you believe women should submit to their husbands?

do you have a beard?

Do you want to march a hundred million Christians into death camps?

Do you have a poster of Che Guevara on your wall?

Do you smoke dope?

I don't care if you believe in god or religion.

I do have evidence that atheists follow Satan. Why do they all write God in lower case 'g?' The academic way to refer to God is in upper case. This is the way to refer to the Abrahamic God which is the one true God. Satan is the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." He is referred to god with lower case 'g.'

The other evidence is atheists/agnostics usually blame God for things that happen in their lives. They just remember the bad parts they hear or read from the Bible. Their logic has become twisted, so up is down and down is up. They believe that a flying spaghetti monster exists as a parody and is evidence for no God. However, there is evidence for God such as Kalam's Cosmological argument or the ontological argument. One cannot argue cause and effect, i.e. determinism with the FSM. Yet, atheists believe that their parody has become real and believing in God equates to believing in the FSM. It's a silly argument.

Other than the millions of illegal aliens you Communists are importing as shock troops in your war against America, there is a total of zero evidence to suggest life from outside this planet has ever visited. There is no evidence that such life exists, only the faith of those who speculate.

"Other than the millions of illegal aliens you Communists are importing as shock troops in your war against America, there is a total of zero evidence to suggest life from outside this planet has ever visited. There is no evidence that such life exists, only the faith of those who speculate."

I'll say the same thing about your god.

There is ZERO evidence that he exists.

and if YOUR god does exist I would spit in his eye.

The constant pressure to teach creation mythology in schools as if it is a science.

or demanding that the pledge of allegiance to their god....

just putting god and jesus on plaques and mottoes throughout the school

by allowing ORGANIZED christian prayer.....

Do the people who were abducted by aliens count?

Doesn't bother me.

Why would it?

You take it on faith that the Communism you fight to establish will personally enrich you.

I'm just saying.
Actually no, I'm not a communist. But you know that.

I'll tell you one thing nobody has to take on faith though.

It's the fact that you are an obnoxious dumbass.

There is plenty of objective empirical evidence of that.

Forum List

Back