Any board members enrolled in ACA yet?

Any board members enrolled in ACA yet?

I need some encouragement here.

I feel your pain ... I at least was able to set up an account but since then have been unable to log in - wasn't Oct.1st 18 days ago ???

I have individual insurance and just would like to compare the two ...

Um, yeah, I enrolled and um, my premiums dropped $2,500..a day! and then, er, I got a blow job too! Yeah, the ObamaCare site said I could put the money I saved into buying a blow job and who can resist?

No one will say yes. I looked at it, but it cost more then what I got, which is going up at some point . So I was told to look into ACA and I was advised by the ACA website to look into employer provided insurance, Medicaid, or private insurance. Looks like ill be among the thirty million getting left out. All because the first black president wants to build a legacy.

Don't need it.

Three children's families don't need it.

Fourth has enrolled in Arches, the state co-op, for a decent savings.

Last edited:
Forget the ungodly high deductibles for the time being. I would HIGHLY DISCOURAGE anyone from even trying to enroll until the idiots that are "in charge" of this debacle get the security on this supposed "secure" site straightened out.

The odds are that if you DO get to the site, input all your personal information - you will have your identity stolen.

For you folks that are certain that this is sent from Heaven above - wait for AT LEAST 4 months - until they "HOPEFULLY" get their act together BEFORE you even ATTEMPT to enroll. Then you can sign up and pay your $5,000 premiums.

Just friendly advice. Right now, this thing is so screwed up that I can't believe that 36,000 "lucky" people have been able to sign up.

Um, yeah, I enrolled and um, my premiums dropped $2,500..a day! and then, er, I got a blow job too! Yeah, the ObamaCare site said I could put the money I saved into buying a blow job and who can resist?

A guy I know enrolled, he was paid a million bucks for risking it.
Got a vigorous prostate massage from an undocumented Chinese hooker and some one eyed Russian midget swallowed the results!!
He was supplied with a harem, complete with birth control pills, condoms and grade school kids to teach him how to use them.
The undocumented Chinese hooker was a little unkempt, you know, a few weeds around the garage, that was due to the government shutdown.
Trimming is expected late next week.

My sons friend is a college student, makes 800 a month from a part time job, so he doesnt qualify for medicaid, he cant afford obama care either, He cant stay on his parents plan because his mom is dead and his dad is on SSDI...the poor kid will get slapped with a fine he cant afford. What a fucked up disaster.

Forum List

Back