Another Untold Story

If anyone is Steven it’s you. You need the excuse of skin time to explain why you are not liked here, without it you would have to admit you’re an asshole.
l am not liked because I am not a boot licking coon like you and a few others and do you really think I care if folks on a anonymous forum like me or not.
You are the one who calls anyone who left the plantation your stuck on as a boot licker. You are a perpetual victim of your own stupidity and can’t even see it.
If being on the plantation is where 90% of black folks in this country are, then that is where I want to be. I don't want to be in the Big House where you and the other coons are. You are not respected for being a lap dog funky, you are just a useful tool. Fools like you are dangerous, you are like many of these black rappers, athletes, etc., well I've got it good damn those other Nwords.

l am not liked because I am not a boot licking coon like you and a few others and do you really think I care if folks on a anonymous forum like me or not.

If being on the plantation is where 90% of black folks in this country are, then that is where I want to be. I don't want to be in the Big House where you and the other coons are. You are not respected for being a lap dog funky, you are just a useful tool. Fools like you are dangerous, you are like many of these black rappers, athletes, etc., well I've got it good damn those other Nwords.
At least you admit you are low class scum

I am not you. I don't hate myself to the extent of cosigning white racist narratives.
I know you’re not me, I am a much better person than you could ever hope to be. I don’t see my skin tone as weakness holding me back while you use it as an excuse.

I know you’re not me, I am a much better person than you could ever hope to be. I don’t see my skin tone as weakness holding me back while you use it as an excuse.

And here we see once again how this mentally damaged black person repeats a white created narratve about black people.

Internalized racism Is the internalization of racial oppression by the racially subordinated. Blacks who suffer from internalized racism believe and promote negative stereotypes of black people. They will adopt white racist beliefs and thinking.

“The dominant group [whites] control the construction of reality through the production of ideologies or “knowledge” that circulate throughout society where they inform social norms, organizational practices, bureaucratic procedures, and common-sense knowledge. In this way, the interests of the oppressors are presented as reflecting everyone’s best interests, thereby getting oppressed groups to accept the dominant group’s interests as their own and minimize conflict.” -Dr. Karen Pyke

And this is exactly what you show with your post. You have repeated a white racist assumption used to gaslight blacks who refuse to bootlick. I bet I am better educated and far more accomplished than you. But you crave acceptance from white racists and think that by cosigning their bs, you can gain acceptance. Meanwhile I am who I am, a man well respected in my town by members of all races. You are mentally damaged by white racism to such an extent that you believe some bulshit narrative about blacks believing their skin color is a weakness holding them back when in fact the blacks you are talking to are the ones who refuse to do that while you are the one who actualy believes your skin color is a weakness.

It's either this or you are white faking as a black person online.

And here we see once again how this mentally damaged black person repeats a white created narratve about black people.

Internalized racism Is the internalization of racial oppression by the racially subordinated. Blacks who suffer from internalized racism believe and promote negative stereotypes of black people. They will adopt white racist beliefs and thinking.

“The dominant group [whites] control the construction of reality through the production of ideologies or “knowledge” that circulate throughout society where they inform social norms, organizational practices, bureaucratic procedures, and common-sense knowledge. In this way, the interests of the oppressors are presented as reflecting everyone’s best interests, thereby getting oppressed groups to accept the dominant group’s interests as their own and minimize conflict.” -Dr. Karen Pyke

And this is exactly what you show with your post. You have repeated a white racist assumption used to gaslight blacks who refuse to bootlick. I bet I am better educated and far more accomplished than you. But you crave acceptance from white racists and think that by cosigning their bs, you can gain acceptance. Meanwhile I am who I am, a man well respected in my town by members of all races. You are mentally damaged by white racism to such an extent that you believe some bulshit narrative about blacks believing their skin color is a weakness holding them back when in fact the blacks you are talking to are the ones who refuse to do that while you are the one who actualy believes your skin color is a weakness.

It's either this or you are white faking as a black person online.
The only person who is damaged is you, needing a hand out because you were told you can’t get it on your own. I feel sorry that’s how you were raised, it was a disservice to you and your mental health.

The only person who is damaged is you, needing a hand out because you were told you can’t get it on your own. I feel sorry that’s how you were raised, it was a disservice to you and your mental health.
Was it a handout when Jewish folks were paid reparations?

Was it a handout when Native Americans were paid reparations?

Was it a handout when Eskimos were paid reparations?

Was it a handout when Japanese Americans were paid reparations?

Why is it when it comes to black folks being paid restitution for the injustices that were done to us, it's a handout, but everyone else deserved it. Can you explain that?

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

Why is it when it comes to black folks being paid restitution for the injustices that were done to us, it's a handout, but everyone else deserved it. Can you explain that?
Yes to some No to others. Sorry if you are unable to do it on your own and need special assistance to compensate for your failures as a man.

This fool can't be black. If so, this person needs serious psychological help.

Yes to some No to others. Sorry if you are unable to do it on your own and need special assistance to compensate for your failures as a man.
Dumbass I fight for black folks, my wife and I do well. My 2 kids are both college graduates, so I don't need no damn compensation. Black folks as whole need it, NO GROUP in America has suffered the atrocities that black folks have. If the groups I named before deserve it, then we damn sure deserve it. Nothing was done for or given to black folks at the end of slavery, nothing was done for or given to black folks when Jim Crow ended. When one is wronged, restitution should be given and that is what we fight for.

• Winner
This fool can't be black. If so, this person needs serious psychological help.
Well you know how it goes, he probably hangs with a group of white folks, you know they tell a few black jokes that he finds funny, you know they go to the bar after work, probably go to each other's house on the weekends, so he feels good about himself.

• Fact
Dumbass I fight for black folks, my wife and I do well. My 2 kids are both college graduates, so I don't need no damn compensation. Black folks as whole need it, NO GROUP in America has suffered the atrocities that black folks have. If the groups I named before deserve it, then we damn sure deserve it. Nothing was done for or given to black folks at the end of slavery, nothing was done for or given to black folks when Jim Crow ended. When one is wronged, restitution should be given and that is what we fight for.
You’re not looking for a handout then say you are deserved a handout. You are one entreating individual

Well you know how it goes, he probably hangs with a group of white folks, you know they tell a few black jokes that he finds funny, you know they go to the bar after work, probably go to each other's house on the weekends, so he feels good about himself.
Say the person who uses racially charged slurs and probably doesn’t even consider it a bad thing because he thinks his skin tone gives him a free pass.

And here we see the continued example of a person who has internalized racism.

So lets talk about handouts for a moment.

ALL RISE!

This Afternoons lesson is titled

WHITE HANDOUTS

In 1618, the Virginia colony passed "the Great Charter of privileges, orders, and laws." Among these laws was a provision that any person who settled in Virginia or paid for the transportation of another person to settle in Virginia would get fifty acres of land per person. “The right to receive fifty acres per person, or per head, was called a headright.” It got even better for colonists as those who “imported” slaves also got 50 acres per slave. The practice was continued by the government of Virginia, for 161 years, ending in 1779. Headrights were not only limited to Virginia. The headright system was used in all the original 13 colonies. Headrights were the first of many government handouts of free stuff or guarantees providing whites with economic development assistance.

The Homestead Acts gave away 246 million acres of land. To qualify for Homestead land, a person had to be a citizen of the United States, and blacks were not given citizenship until 1866. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, including white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land, the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still benefit from the Homestead Act, this is about 40 percent of the current white population in America. This land has helped those whites accumulate the wealth they have today.

"But not only did they give them land, they built land grant colleges with government money to teach them how to farm. Not only that, they provided county agents to further their expertise in farming. Not only that, they provided low interest rates in order that they could mechanize their farms."

"Not only that, today many of these people are receiving millions of dollars in federal subsidies not to farm, and they are the very people telling the black man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps. And this is what we are faced with, and this is the reality." -
Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

The government saw the need to provide education and services to assist whites moving west to help them survive on the free land the government was handing out. Because of that, the United States Congress passed the Morrill Act of 1862, better known as the Land Grant Act. The act gave each state 30,000 acres of land per senator to be used for educating homesteaders in the professions available during that time in America. The grants were used to build colleges making land grant colleges one result of the Morrill Act.

Blacks were not allowed to attend many Morrill Act institutions.

The National Housing Act was passed by Congress and signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1934.29 This law created the Federal Housing Administration. The National Housing Act is the policy that may have had the most impact on wealth accumulation in modern America. The FHA was able to create a guaranteed home loan program whereby potential homebuyers could get bank loans guaranteed against default by the government.

The formation of the FHA and its guaranteed loan program only worked to increase white advantage. “Of the $120 billion worth of new housing subsidized by the government between 1934 and 1962, less than 2 percent went to nonwhite families.” Black creditworthiness was no excuse for banks because the federal government guaranteed payment of the loans.

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children. When the act was signed, the law excluded occupations mainly done by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, approximately two-thirds of the blacks in America were ineligible. For years, most blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

Title 4 of the Social Security Act provided grants to states as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children and no daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. The ADC plan was written by two ladies who had been former directors of what was at the time called the U.S. Children’s Bureau. The goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers had no support from a husband no matter how they got into that position.

The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 created the minimum wage and time and a half overtime pay for working over forty hours a week. Child labor was eliminated by this act. All these were good things, but… In every law that was passed as part of The New Deal, Roosevelt had to compromise with southern representatives to get the votes he needed. In the case of the FLSA, due to pressure from southern congress members, he decided that industries would be excluded from the regulations where the majority of workers were black. Because of this, blacks were paid less than the minimum wage.

On June 22, 1944, President Roosevelt signed the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act, better known as the G.I. Bill.38 This law provided benefits for veterans returning from World War Two. This act included funds for college tuition, low-cost home loans, and unemployment insurance. As in every other program during this time, southern members of Congress fought the passage of these laws unless there were provisions that limited access to blacks. The G.I Bill was no different

Over 1 million returning black soldiers were unable to get GI benefits.

My father was one of those soldiers. Therefore white racism has affected my life directly.

During the 20th century, numerous programs and policies were designed that provided race-based advantages by law for whites by every level of government in the United States. The policies excluded those who were not white; most excluded all who were not white and male.

According to the study, “Black Reparations for Twentieth Century Federal Housing Discrimination: the Construction of White Wealth and the Effects of Denied Black homeownership” written by Jane Kim, Federal housing policies that excluded blacks from funding provided the equivalent of 1.239 quintillion dollars to create white wealth in the 20th century.

You talk about somebody needing a handout because they can't make it on their own. This statement shows just how ignorant you truly are. The handouts given to whites over the course of this nations history are why whites have what they do. If not for these handouts, they would be nothing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back