Any board members enrolled in ACA yet?

I currently have an employer plan that I pay $280 a month for the wife and I. I went on the Oregon ACA and a plan with the same deductible as I have now was #2000 a month for the wife and I. WOW! I want NO part of this Affordable plan.

you must live in a different part of Oregon than Interpol....

My sons friend is a college student, makes 800 a month from a part time job, so he doesnt qualify for medicaid, he cant afford obama care either, He cant stay on his parents plan because his mom is dead and his dad is on SSDI...the poor kid will get slapped with a fine he cant afford. What a fucked up disaster.

Impossible. Obama said when he campaigned there would be no fine for those who can't afford it. :smiliehug:

There isn't.

You're right ... there isn't. It's now called a TAX.
This is why the IRS will be handling the fines.....

I currently have an employer plan that I pay $280 a month for the wife and I. I went on the Oregon ACA and a plan with the same deductible as I have now was #2000 a month for the wife and I. WOW! I want NO part of this Affordable plan.

There were 3 plans to choose from and $1000 each for my wife and I was the most expensive. I used that figure because it matched my employer plan.

My sons friend is a college student, makes 800 a month from a part time job, so he doesnt qualify for medicaid, he cant afford obama care either, He cant stay on his parents plan because his mom is dead and his dad is on SSDI...the poor kid will get slapped with a fine he cant afford. What a fucked up disaster.

You are a liar.

Hows that?

Impossible. Obama said when he campaigned there would be no fine for those who can't afford it. :smiliehug:

There isn't.

So he doesnt get fined. So he still does not have health insurance. I thought the ACA was supposed to cover the uninsured?

My employer provides insurance.

No need.

Code for:

Not even I as a far left Obama loving liberal would touch the thing with a one thousand foot pole.

/argument

Ain't that the truth. The President even recoiled in horror at the the mention of it.

With a $10,000 deductible you have no "insurance". You are making a donation.

That's the point.

Just think of all the disabled folks with claims. The SS admin is already waiting those folks out hoping they will die before paying them. Now they get to be taxed and assfucked.

It isn't just the price of the insurance policy. Prepays and copays make one hell of a difference when considering how affordable insurance is. I hear that on some of these "supposedly cheap" bronze policies, the prepays, before insurnace even kicks in, can be as high as $5,000 per person, per year.

That isn't cheap for the average family, let alone those at the bottom of the ladder.

There were 3 plans to choose from and $1000 each for my wife and I was the most expensive. I used that figure because it matched my employer plan.

I'll be damned if every nutter here doesn't have Santa Clause as an employer.

Cutter......are you keeping your plan?

Went on to browse rates, they wanted my info first..... :lol:

Sure thing, then my next move will be to log on to bestbuy.com, give them all my info and credit card numbers, then start shopping for big screen tv's.... :thup:

Don't need it.

Three children's families don't need it.

Fourth has enrolled in Arches, the state co-op, for a decent savings.

Translation: David Plouffe pays my insurance

I don't have insurance, Frank. Your taxes help pay for my 100% VA benefits because of my service on Americans' behalf, including yours. You are welcome.

thank you for serving our country. you deserve any benefits you get.

Forum List

Back