Retirement accounts being drained, inflation runs rampant, wages dropping according to Indeed

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Now I hate to be a negative person but this sounds a lot more like what I am hearing from friends and family. I keep seeing these glowing reports from the Government sector about a blinding good economic outlook but so far I have yet to meet anyone in REAL LIFE that feels that way except for the
water carrying propagandists here on the board.

Now I hate to be a negative person but this sounds a lot more like what I am hearing from friends and family. I keep seeing these glowing reports from the Government sector about a blinding good economic outlook but so far I have yet to meet anyone in REAL LIFE that feels that way except for the

Soon people will be begging for help from the government.

Then the shit will hit the fan!!

Digital currency anyone?

It was the plan all along.

my accounts are fine. these things go up and down.

Yup. Car manufacturers are having trouble offloading their inventory. Some dealerships are refusing to take their allotments. In some cases the manufacturers are offering cash to take them, and they are still being turned down.

Like under the brown turd Obammy, the rich got richer and the poor and middle class got a lot poorer. We are again seeing it today with Obammy's VP doing the same thing, with Obammy behind the scene.

Soon people will be begging for help from the government.

Then the shit will hit the fan!!

Digital currency anyone?

It was the plan all along.
Which is why i have been buying gold and silver since i got back from Saudi Arabia....

Gold was 900 dollars an ounce and silver was under 12 dollars.....

Which is why i have been buying gold and silver since i got back from Saudi Arabia....

Gold was 900 dollars an ounce and silver was under 12 dollars.....
Assuming people will even take it.

I've been to places that refuse cash.

Yup. Car manufacturers are having trouble offloading their inventory. Some dealerships are refusing to take their allotments. In some cases the manufacturers are offering cash to take them, and they are still being turned down.
And the EV's are doing just awful, as the demand for a Tesla was 90,000 cars short for this cycle. Way more people dont want EVs that do want, yet the Fascist government is doing what ever it can (By raising gasoline prices) to force the gas guzzlers to capitulate on their ICE.

Everything is like it was under Obama today...

Man behind the curtain...

The Man Behind The Curtain GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I live outside DC, in one of the most affluent counties in the country. It is very liberal, with lots of government employees with guaranteed COLA raises. They are the only ones I know still partying it up and saying all is well.

I live outside DC, in one of the most affluent counties in the country. It is very liberal, with lots of government employees with guaranteed COLA raises. They are the only ones I know still partying it up and saying all is well.
It sounds like you're right there with them. Enjoy!

Some day the masses of whiners will realize that a communist USA will be a huge improvement.
Viva la revolution!

It sounds like you're right there with them. Enjoy!
Huh? My point is that the only working people who are NOT struggling with inflation are government employees, who are 95% liberals. They are exempt from the damage of the liberal policies they support.

Huh? My point is that the only working people who are NOT struggling with inflation are government employees, who are 95% liberals. They are exempt from the damage of the liberal policies they support.
You don't seem to be struggling with inflation. I seriously doubt that you're a Liberal government employee. I could be wrong.

Forum List

Back