Retirement accounts being drained, inflation runs rampant, wages dropping according to Indeed

Yeah.... That seems to be the standard.
One of the government workers I know is booked for an Antartica expedition cruise this coming winter. When she told me about, it sounded great, so I looked it up: cheapest cabin is $14,000 - and you still have to fly to South America and back.

Imagine. A government worker spending around $17,000 on a vacation while the majority of Americans struggle to buy groceries. I really think government workers should NOT be protected from the consequences of their vote.

So, government workers aren't affected (impacted sounds dangerous) by inflation. OK, that's my answer.
The reason they’re not affected is because regular Americans are providing inflation-protected salaries, while they themselves are struggling with inflation. That means the government workers can go jet-setting with nary a care in the world because they are safe from the consequences of the policies they vote for.

They should have to deal with Biden’s economy just like the rest of us. Maybe they’d vote diffeeently.

The reason they’re not affected is because regular Americans are providing inflation-protected salaries, while they themselves are struggling with inflation. That means the government workers can go jet-setting with nary a care in the world because they are safe from the consequences of the policies they vote for.

They should have to deal with Biden’s economy just like the rest of us. Maybe they’d vote diffeeently.
In the mean time as the dollar continues to crash.... municipalities are raising property taxes to make up for the constant shortfalls which in turn drives up rent.

In my travails, I've noticed that it's easy to point out shortcomings with how things are done in our nation. But I almost never see ideas for solutions.

"Quit your crabbin' and help build the cabin" -Mom
So fix it Lisa. I'm working on getting rid of antisemitism. That'll keep me busy for a while.

In the mean time as the dollar continues to crash.... municipalities are raising property taxes to make up for the constant shortfalls which in turn drives up rent.
Also makes it harder for homeowners who are already struggling with groceries and gas, and now they have higher property tax too.

Welcome to 'Bidenomics'

In my travails, I've noticed that it's easy to point out shortcomings with how things are done in our nation. But I almost never see ideas for solutions.

"Quit your crabbin' and help build the cabin" -Mom
So fix it Lisa. I'm working on getting rid of antisemitism. That'll keep me busy for a while.
The best idea to turn the economy around and kill antisemitism is to vote for Trump.

Now I hate to be a negative person but this sounds a lot more like what I am hearing from friends and family. I keep seeing these glowing reports from the Government sector about a blinding good economic outlook but so far I have yet to meet anyone in REAL LIFE that feels that way except for the
water carrying propagandists here on the board.

I am damn sorry to hear your family and friends are suffering so.

I personally do not know a single person suffering as much as you and your family and friends.

I guess birds of a feather do flock together

I am damn sorry to hear your family and friends are suffering so.

I personally do not know a single person suffering as much as you and your family and friends.

I guess birds of a feather do flock together
Nope....not me. Please stop with the sympathy bullshit. I know what it is. Try your psychology somewhere else You will not shame me away from the point. Which is that most Americans are suffering financially.

That’s because I always lived beneath my means, and saved 15% of my earnings. It was a struggle in my early years, but I was always a very responsible person.

But I’m curious what makes you think I’m not struggling with inflation.

we know you are struggling with inflation, your poor soul cannot afford two eggs for breakfast any longer....but you can still afford 2 bucks for a cup of coffee made at home and to go golfing

Nope....not me. Please stop with the sympathy bullshit. I know what it is. Try a psychology somewhere else You will not shame me away from the point.

yet you make one of these threads a day, if not more often.

clearly your life fucking sucks

we know you are struggling with inflation, your poor soul cannot afford two eggs for breakfast any longer....but you can still afford 2 bucks for a cup of coffee made at home and to go golfing
That's a good lefty take those talking points right off of the Alinsky strategic list and see if you can embarrass the messenger.... It's exactly what the rest of your party is doing... trying to tell people that they're too stupid to understand inflation for what it really is.

That's a good lefty take those talking points right off of the Alinsky strategic list and see if you can embarrass the messenger.... It's exactly what the rest of your party is doing... trying to tell people that they're too stupid to understand inflation for what it really is.

so, you are suffering. I am glad you can admit it.

yet you make one of these threads a day, if not more often.

clearly your life fucking sucks

Nah.....I'm just going to keep telling the truth which is that THE ECONOMY SUCKS. Keep your reverse psychology crap where it belongs....in your book of false talking points.

Nah.....I'm just going to keep telling the truth which is that THE ECONOMY SUCKS. Keep your reverse psychology crap where it belongs....in your book of false talking points.

The economy sucks for some people, it good for other people, just the way it always is. This is not new, this is how this country has always been.

The numbers being reported are the same ones always reported.

The economy sucks for some people, it good for other people, just the way it always is. This is not new, this is how this country has always been.

Oh bullshit.....no they are not.
That doesn't mean Trump has the answers either. What it does mean is that quality of life is crashing quickly for America in general and that the government is lying more than ever about the real economy....also not new.

We now have more than half of Americans struggling, all due to a 20% inflation over Biden’s years in office. It wasn’t always half.

Denial is a River in Mexico, as Biden would say.

Forum List

Back