Why do ignore members half appear?

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
I have some members on ignore. For example, I would see the post count in a thread go from #1, #2, #3, #5, #6. Even #1 can be missing and so the thread starts at post #2.

So post #4 is missing because he/she is on my ignore list.

But I've noticed -

Screenshot_20240309-165533.jpg

Why is that idiot on my screen? Why did he appear, I don't click on his copy and paste crap.

Dont Taz Me Bro

I have some members on ignore. For example, I would see the post count in a thread go from #1, #2, #3, #5, #6. Even #1 can be missing and so the thread starts at post #2.

But I've noticed -

View attachment 914677

Why is that idiot on my screen? Why did he appear, I don't click on his copy and paste crap.

Dont Taz Me Bro
right, the ignored ones should get a message saying... this person has ignored you-you can no longer respond to them.

right, the ignored ones should get a message saying... this person has ignored you-you can no longer respond to them.
I respond to those cowardly enough to iggy me.

They all peek at some point.

Regardless, my response to them is more for the other posters.

Scrolling is iggy for those with self control and who don't feel every post needs a response.

I'm not an expert on the Xenforo software, so I can't answer your question, but nonetheless, while you may be able to see that they posted, you can't see what they posted, which at the end of the day is the point.
Like how NSA/Google shadow bans , throttles and censors certain content ? ( Which will get worse likely )

But I've noticed -

View attachment 914677

Dont Taz Me Bro
I don't have anyone on ignore. I've never put anyone on ignore. In fact, I've never reported anyone, either. I can handle what people say!

Here's a thread started by an ignored member -

View attachment 914690

But I've noticed -

View attachment 914677

Dont Taz Me Bro
It is kind of weird. I have that same guy on ignore btw.

There’s time when I make a post and the first six or seven people I don’t see their message but briefly see their screen name appear. It’s fascinating that these people continuously respond to me. Mostly left fanatics but a few neocons as well.

The website needs to change things around, so if somebody is on ignore You don’t see their screename or any of the things they do including liking, or disliking posts

But I've noticed -

View attachment 914677

Dont Taz Me Bro
Simple...the algorithm doesn't allow you to ignore fact based posts just because they hurt your feelings.

It's based like that.

P.S.- It's rude to talk about people behind their back.

2aguy

Last edited:
I don't have anyone on ignore. I've never put anyone on ignore. In fact, I've never reported anyone, either. I can handle what people say!
I was like that for years...but after the insane Kavanaugh leftist liefest...I put about a dozen dipshits on ignore...and the forum is much more enjoyable.

You are obviously not on my ignore list, because while you are belligerent and acerbic, you do contribute original content...meaning you are speaking your personal opinions...not regurgitating talking points.

I might not agree with you, but at least I can respect that you've put some personal thought behind your opinions.

The people on my ignore list are the trolls or political bots that toe the party line without ever questioning it....

...I can get that from the mainstream media.

It is kind of weird. I have that same guy on ignore btw.

There’s time when I make a post and the first six or seven people I don’t see their message but briefly see their screen name appear. It’s fascinating that these people continuously respond to me. Mostly left fanatics but a few neocons as well.

The website needs to change things around, so if somebody is on ignore You don’t see their screename or any of the things they do including liking, or disliking posts
After your several threads in the FZ about your massive iggy list, it's a wonder you see any comments at all.

Perhaps you might be too delicate for internet posting.

J/S

Forum List

Back