Another Illegal Kills Another White Girl

A suspect is in the custody of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in Dodge County in connection with the homicide of high school student, Breanna Schneller in Wausau.
10298667_BG1.jpg

<b>Update: </b>Police: Suspect linked to Schneller homicide through DNA | wausaudailyherald.com | Wausau Daily Herald

People get killed every day. How many white girls got killed yesterday in car wrecks?

In foreign(alien) CARS!!!!????

I have never seen a story of a US Citizen killing a illegal alien girl.

Funny that those don't get reported as often....I wonder why...

I'm sure you do. Here's the simple math: If a female illegal alien was not in this country to begin with -- a crime by law in and of itself -- she'd stand a GOOD chance of not being killed by a white US citizen.

See how that works? Even YOUR partisan brain housing group should be able to comprehend it.

If Ponce-Rocha was where he should be, he wouldn't be around to be accused, would he?

Whether or not he's guilty of the murder, he most certainly is guilty of being in the US illegally. I wouldn't consider it right to railroad him for the murder if he didn't do it, but if he's found not guilty, he needs that one-way bus ride south.

If a female illegal alien was not in this country to begin with -- a crime by law in and of itself -- she'd stand a GOOD chance of not being killed by a white US citizen.
Some of the reason a female illegal alien would want to come to America is beause she'd stand a GOOD chance of not being killed or raped by a white US citizen.

If it ever did happen it would be bigger then the Matthew Shepherd story.

Last edited:
If a female illegal alien was not in this country to begin with -- a crime by law in and of itself -- she'd stand a GOOD chance of not being killed by a white US citizen.
Some of the reason a female illegal alien would want to come to America is beause she'd stand a GOOD chance of not being killed or raped by a white US citizen.

If it ever did happen it would be bigger then the Matthew Shepherd story.

Dude, where do you live? Making an absolute statement like that makes me believe you don't live in an area with many illegals. No way could it not have ever happened.

Dude, where do you live? Making an absolute statement like that makes me believe you don't live in an area with many illegals. No way could it not have ever happened.
I could bring up countless storys of illegal aliens raping or killing American women, I guess all you got to do is show me one story of an American raping or killing a illegal alien woman.

I could bring up countless storys of illegal aliens raping or killing American women, I guess all you got to do is show me one story of an American raping or killing a illegal alien woman.

you'd be better off if he showed you how to pull your head out of your ass.

It wouldn't be sensational enough to make the news.

It is just as bad.
2007_08_newark.jpg

NEWARK, N.J. &#8212; The investigation into the execution-style murder of three college students took a shocking turn Friday afternoon with a report that two of the victims may have been sexually assaulted before they were killed.

The latest developments capped a day of high drama in Essex County Superior Court, where Peruvian national Jose Carranza, an illegal immigrant previously charged with raping a 5-year-old, pleaded not guilty to three counts of murder and one charge each of attempted murder and robbery.

FOXNews.com - Report: Possible Sexual Assault Before Newark College Kids Were Killed - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

The difference is that blacks don't hide the fact that they are more pissed off when a person of their race is attacked by a person of another race.

Because I am the one that made an absolute claim that it never happened, right? Not how it works, bubba.

The sad truth is, many illegals never get past the first farm that put in the order for illegals to begin with and they are treated like slaves. They can be and have been used and abused in any manner the US citizen owner and/or his/her US citizen employees see fit and nobody is going to report shit.

Who is going to report it? An illegal immigrant? Sure thing. :cuckoo:

Let's get one thing clear: I am 100% against illegal immigration. I think they should be arrested and deported when and where found. I think immigration laws should be enforced as heavily as no smoking laws.

But you, and those like you, who present a one-sided, racist viewpoint aren't helping anyone win any arguments. You're just providing a stereotype of hate, intolerance and racism for the other side to use, and attempt to project onto all of us.

Poverty breeds crime and if these people were not poor, they wouldn't be here. I haven't noticed poverty being restricted to a single race of people.

The no-brainer argument: illegal immigration is illegal. Duh. Illegal immigrants are undermining our social infrastructure and burdening its already stretched to the breaking point financial state.

Now as soon as you get your US citizen, lazy-ass white, bubba welfare bloodsuckers off their asses and instill in them a set of ethics and the idea that they aren't too good to do whatever job it takes to bring home the bacon, THEN you might have an argument.

Then you can work on instilling a set of ethics in the employers of illegals who could care less about this nation so long as they can make an extra dime, and where caught, hit them with some fines they'll notice instead of this pantywaist wrist-slapping and a wink tht goes on.

You want to sit here and lay all the blame on the disease while not doing a damned thing about taking away its breeding ground. If the jobs didn't exist, and/or "I'm too good to get dirty" US citizens were doing them instead of sucking off my tax dollars, the opportunity would not exist.

Forum List

Back